Chapter 1

Sea Of Love

Taeyeon exhale her breath out once her face was out of the water. The cold breeze swept gently across Taeyeon's face made her smile.

How Taeyeon wished she could go on land and enjoy life on Earth. It wasn't like she couldn't transform herself into a human (she was a God after all.)  But she had a huge responsibility and a title of her own as the future crown of the Sea God.

Despite this, she still wanted freedom.

As for today, all Taeyeon had in mind was to feel calm. She created a calm blue sea. All Taeyeon wanted to do today is take a light nap and dream about being human.

"That would be a perfect spot to rest." Taeyeon thought out loud after an image of a beautiful place that she encountered the day before appeared in her mind. It was at the end of the sea which the side was filled with rocks.

Legends said it was a cursed place to go but so far Taeyeon realised it was quite the opposite. It was a peaceful and quiet place to be. Taeyeon didn't die once she reached there or anything ridiculous like that had happened to Taeyeon after discovering it. 

Stupid legends.

Taeyeon decided to visit the place again with only one thing in mind: nap time. Taeyeon was basically a loner since the other sea creatures found her to be intimidating. She was a God after all.

She considered naps to be her second best friend. Her first best friend used to joke around saying how Taeyeon was clingy at times and that she should go out and make more friends. But Taeyeon preferred take naps and dream of things that were normally impossible for her to do.

Taeyeon swam across the sea and once she reached her destination, the image of a figure sitting on the rocks caught her by suprise. She squinted her eyes in concentration and tried to see who was there.

"A Goddess."

Taeyeon wasn't alone today. There seemed to be two dolphins playing around and swimming in circles as the figure giggled and clapped her hands in amazement by how those mammals acted. Soon one of the dolphins jumped up high in the sky and made a flip back and jumps back into the water. She claps her hands and cheered happily which Taeyeon find the Goddess voice was soothing to her ears.

The dolphin soon went towards the Goddess and was rewarded by a peck on its rosturm.

"You did great. Good job!" She continued with her compliments while Taeyeon watched with much amusement. There was something mesmerising about this Goddess that Taeyeon couldn't take her eyes off of her.

"Do you want a kiss too?" She smiled and gestured the other dolphin to come towards her and gave its rosturm a light peck. The dolphin squealed in delight, flapping it's flukes and splashing cold water towards the Goddess who was now giggling.

"She's beautiful." Taeyeon thought, admiring from afar before the sounds of a loud thunderstorm reached her ears

It was that sign again. Why couldn't her brother let her live peacefully? Taeyeon sighed and before she swam away, she took a last glance towards the Goddess and realised another creature was there too facing from the back. While it reached out her hand for the Goddess who gladly took it with a smile that made Taeyeon's heart skip a beat.

The Goddess jumped into the water together with the other sea creatures.

"That pink tail looks familiar?"

Taeyeon shrugged trying to recall where she had seen the familiar tail as she began to swim back to the castle.