Wake up!

Trainee Scandal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been 2 months after the first time Yuna came to join the other girls. She managed to adapt with them and the system even though it still hard for her to follow the others in the terms of dancing. It’s not like she’s bad at dancing. She had trained her vocal more than any other thing for years. So, it’s easier for her to reach a high note than to balance her move. And everybody had been so nice to her, especially Yerin. Yes, she managed to talk to Yuna sometimes even though she can't hide her awkwardness in a lot of times, Yuna thinks it's a cute thing, so she still likes it when Yerin initiate a conversation. Meanwhile, Sojung was still unable to show her love for Chub-bi. She thought she might never can. There were days when she thinks she should just let go, they are in one group anyway. It would be hard for them to have something special.

 

It was their day off. They could go anywhere they like, they can go shopping if they want, play games, karaoke, but of course they can't go clubbing or go to a place where they could ruin their reputation. Even though they know they wouldn't be able to enter a club anyway, since they are minor except for Sojung and Yerin.

"Yerin-ah, I think you got a message!" Sojung yelled from the room after seeing a pop-up message in the laptop while reading a book, meanwhile, Yerin was in the kitchen washing her plate after breakfast.

"What? Okay, just a minute." Yerin quickly put the plate on the shelves and rushes back to the room. She sat in front of the desk and start clicking at the laptop. 'Ms. Kim' appeared in the desktop. Yerin face lighted up. Ms.Kim has always been Yerin's loyal listener regarding her story with Yuna outside of Sojung. Yerin often asked for some advice or opinion from Ms. Kim. She knew she could tell the story to Sojung and she did, but Ms. Kim was somehow different, because she felt like she totally understand her. Even she felt like Ms. Kim somehow has a familiar story too regarding her current crush. So, they have been exchanging their point of view. This day, if it wouldn't for Yuna, she really wanted to meet Ms. Kim in person. She already asked Yuna to go out with her 3 days ago.

Ms.Kim

└ I'm going out with my crush today! It should be fun! What about you and your crush?

Jibang96 is typing....

Jibang96

└ Haha I still blushing every time you or anyone else say the word 'crush'. Well, I asks her out but I don't know whether she remembers she had a plan with me today or not. Hopefully, she's not a forgetful person kekekeke.

Ms. Kim is typing....

└ I don't think she is...keke but who am I to know, right? She's yours...lol. But I really hope that we can meet someday. I've been hearing from you online for months, I think it's only fair if we arrange some meeting.

Jibang96 is typing....

└ Sure! Me too. I want to meet you too! Next week maybe?

Ms.Kim is typing...

└ Sure!

One of the reason why Yerin likes Ms.Kim so much besides she can always tell any stories to her is that somehow and sometimes, she reminds her with Yuna or either Yuna reminds her with Ms.Kim. She didn't know which one but they somehow alike for her. She thought maybe Yuna reminds her with Ms. Kim since she knew Ms. Kim before she met Yuna.

-------------------

In the other room, Hwang Eunbi was confused, looking for her missing wallet. But that was not the first time. Last week, she forgot where she put her Harry Potter: and the Prisoner of Azkaban book. She even blamed Chub-bi who always get in her bed and stealing her kaonashi doll.

"Yewon-ah, seriously, do you see my wallet?" Asked her panic.

"No, seriously I don't." She answered while entering her room from the bathroom with a toothbrush in her hand and a towel in her shoulder. "Anyway, why do you need it this early?"

"Eunbi eonni promise me, that we can go play some game today." She said without looking at Yewon and keep scanning out the room. "Eonnie! Wha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter