Keeping the Distance

Trainee Scandal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So…” Sowon started. “Congratulation to you guys!” 

Yerin and Yuju were shocked to suddenly received a congratulation from Sowon, especially Yuju cause she didn’t know that Sowon knew about Yerin liking her. 

“Thanks, eonni.” Yerin said with a little bit smile, but still can’t hide some bitter feeling about the situation. 

“You’re not mad?” Yuju asked innocently. 

 “Mad? Me? I don’t have the right to be mad at you guys.” She said while laughing. She was trying to not laugh so hard, afraid that the other girls outside might hear it. 

“She likes…” Yerin tried to explain. 

“Nah nah nah.” Sowon cut her. “I’ll tell her myself.” 

“What is going on?” Yuju said confused. 

“I’m actually also making things more complicated. I’m going to apologize to you guys in advance. Eunha and I are also dating.” Sowon declared. 

“WHAT?!” Yerin shouted. Sowon moved and tried to cover Yerin’s mouth. She knew the other girls could hear it, but she still had to try to not make the situation any worst. She was making a gesture to other girls to keep their voice low. 

While Yerin tried to calm herself down. Yuju was still covering from the sudden news. She can’t believe that two other persons in the group is also dating each other.  

“Wait, I can’t still process the information. Were you guys liking each other?” Yuju asked. 

“Well, I could go on and tell you the whole story from my part but this isn’t the time.” The oldest girl said. “As the leader, I had to protect this group and make the group’s success is my priority. And with the given situation, I understand both, your point of view or I should say ‘our point of view’ and SinB’s point of view. Therefore, I had a tough decision to make.” She paused. The other girls looking at her attentively. “I would like to have your cooperation. I want you to help me. I know it’s hard since it’s only been a few hours that you guys are finally official, but…for the time being please keep your distance from each other.” She paused again to see Yerin and Yuju’s reaction. The girls didn’t say anything. “At least around SinB and Umji until I figure out the way. I will do the same with Eunha.” She added. ‘Even though I know that it’s going to be very difficult’.  

“It’s okay. I understand, Eonni. I know it’s not easy to be in your position. And I would probably do the same thing.” Yerin reciprocated. “I’m just glad that I have you as our leader. I will be here if you need me for anything.” 

Yuju took Yer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter