Epilogue: Umb

Trainee Scandal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

GFriend has been debuted for 1,5 years.  Thanks to their hard work, they made to become one of the most promising girl group in the industry. Sowon, Eunha and Yuju, Yerin are still together and keep their relationship a secret. Only the six of them know about it.

"Sinb-ya...you want to watch a movie? We don't have any schedule today." asked Umji.

"Hmmm...what movie?"

"I'm planning to watch some action movie. But if you have something you want to watch, I'm fine with it."

"Okay."

They went to the cinema in COEX. Sinb ended up choosing the movie and surprisingly, she chose a romantic movie. They enter the theater when it was already dark and sat at the very top row. It's Sinb's favorite place, cause there won’t be anyone sitting behind her.

The room was filled with couples. Even the peoples sat beside them are all couples. During the movie, they can only awkwardly sit next to each other when the other couples are having their moment. 

"I think it was a bad idea watching that movie." Umji said when the movie was over and they were out from the theater to the cafe.

"It was very awkward."

They managed to get a table in the cafe near the cinema. Sinb ordered an Ice Americano, meanwhile, Umji ordered a cafe latte. The device rang and Sinb had to go to the counter to take their order. When she got back, someone was sitting beside Umji and talking to her. He left right away after he saw Sinb.

"Who's tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter