That's right, I like you!

Trainee Scandal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Evaluation day.


It’s the day when their team leader supervised their practice. They were done performing in front of the team leader and he is happy that the girls did a very good job. He’s very much satisfied of the girls.

“Okay, since you did a great job, I think I can go now and you can all take a rest.” Team leader said.

Just when the team leader about to went out of the room. Sinb called him.

“Wait, sir. I want to ask you a question.” she said.

“What is it?” he reciprocated.

She paused for a moment before she continued. “What will happen if one of us dating?” she said. The team leader didn’t give so much response at first. He just scanned the girls. Meanwhile, the other girls were shocked to hear Sinb question. They were more worried about what Sinb was planning to do. ‘What the hell is she trying to do now?’ Sowon thought.

“Is one of you dating someone?” asked the team leader with more of a serious look.

 “No, I mean, what if?” Sinb said.

“Then you’ll have to go.” He said. “I don’t want to hear any unnecessary things before the debut, so you better not disappoint me.” He added and then he left the practice room.

Sowon who had been holding everything up for these months and knowing that Sinb would never stop or even willing to do something reckless and stupid that would bring no benefit for the group sake, can’t hold it anymore. She turned to Sinb’s direction and said,

“Really, Sinb? Is that even necessary?” 

“I just want to prove my point.” She answered.

“Or…you could actually shut up and say nothing about it!” Sowon can feel the heat in her body went up. “What the hell is wrong with you? I’ve been trying to be patient with you but keep making everything difficult! And what the hell did you do to Yewon a few days ago exactly?!”

Yerin who didn’t know anything about what happened the night she came from the hospital, turned to Eunha and asked her to explain the situation. But Eunha couldn’t say anything much either since Yewon nor Sinb didn’t want to talk about it.

“What did you do too exactly? Why you have to be so soft? Isn’t it your job to keep the group on track until we’re debut since you’re the leader? Why do I feel like, I’m the only one who thinks about the sake of the group? It supposed to be your job!” Sinb said while raising her voice as high as Sowon did to her. Sinb was more than ready to throw a fist to Sowon. They both were standing really close from each other.

Sowon was hurt.

“Hey, hey, hey stop it! What are you guys doing? We were not supposed to fight.” Yuju said, trying to separate her groupmate.

“Shut up! Everything is messed up after you came! If there is someone who supposed to stay put then it must be you!” Sinb said angry.

Yuju was hurt.

“Watch your language, Sinb-ya!” said Eunha. 

“Oh, now you too, eonni? Great! I really…” before Sinb could finish her sentence Sowon made it grab Sinb’s collar. The heat that was burning Sowon, had eaten her up entirely. She was beyond mad with Sinb. The other girls who were panic tried to pull Sowon but somehow, she was very strong nobody can make her let her hand off of Sinb. Meanwhile, Umji who got scared of the situation stood still in her place and cried.

“STOP!” shouted Umji suddenly. Everybody was looking at her direction. Sowon can’t help but loosen up her grip. “I said stop.” She added while still crying. “It’s enough. Just go Eunbi-ya.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter