New Girl

Trainee Scandal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tuesday evening in the future first Girl Group from a new company called “Source Music” practice room.

There were only 5 girls so far in the group, they are Sojung, Yerin, Yewon, the man-like eunbi, and the child-like eunbi. They gathered in the practice room for a scheduled dance practice at 04.00 pm. Sojung was the first among them scouted by the company. She is a very tall and beautiful girl, so many people would be mistaken her as a model. It is not just a word. She is indeed looked like a model. She is also the oldest among the girls. Meanwhile, Yerin is a girl from Incheon who is very sociable. She likes being cute and being silly at the same time. She is known also for her strong energy. Yewon the softest among all. The other two girls are somehow has a unique connection. Not only that they have the same name but also they actually have met before. They met when they were little after they join the same dance group for kids. They are separated for a few years but who knows, they were meant to be together. 

“So, girls….” A man voice can be heard after the sound of a door open. “I have someone to introduce you.” The girls were all being attentive of what would the man, known as the project team leader, said. Another young girl somehow confident, somehow shy was standing beside him. “her name is Yuna. She will be practicing with you from now on. So, be nice to her.”

“Yes, sir.” Everyone who was  being attentive responded in sync. Everyone except Yerin who responded quietly as she still can’t take her eyes from Yuna.

“Hi, my name is Yuna. Nice to meet you. And I hope we can get along well.”  The girl named Yuna finally spoke up.

“Okay, so I’ll leave you girls alone. Just teach her what you’ve been practicing lately. I want her to catch up as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter