Save Me (VI)

Save Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Foggy morning. Joshua sat in a daze. He knew that time would come and change him entirely. But he never realised after one short nap could shock him and bewildered two wolves before him. The uninvited guest who welcomed by an Alpha to come near him, Chan looked at him with a sad eyes. And Joshua could read it, by his sense to detect his surroundings and how the little pup reacted to a change in Joshua. 

“Is it bad?” He innocently asked. 

Kris beside him shook his head. “No, actually.” 

“Yes — but some cases turned up into a bad example of this change turned into a disaster,” Joshua added. 

“Really? How bad?” 

Joshua shrugged. “You will see how bad it turns, after this disturbance ends, you can see how much the vampire fears my condition and what I’ve brought to the clan. Although this eyes and how the venom I give to some vampire change them, nothing will harm them, only the hypothetical beliefs that harm this kind of vampire. Some of them will be ended by murdering with fire arrow or at least — every pieces they leave behind will be burnt up. So no more traces of this kind will be left.” 

“That’s bad..actually unfair to what you’ve told me.” 

Kris nodded wordlessly. “See - I told you, Shua.” 

“I know, but even my cousin are mad of me.” 

“Because you threaten them, now they go away.” 

Joshua snorted. “They will come back to me, because one last thing I have, they need to solve it. Because I can’t.”

“Tell me you actually don’t love Jeonghan, so you make him suffering like this,” Kris demanded. Joshua laughed his loud, while Chan, the little pup confused of his act. 

“You know I stay by his side no matter how much I’m being burnt with the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter