Save Me (II)

Save Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dark sky, gloomy weather and numb. It was perfect for Lee Seokmin. The prince ran away from his nest and clan, hiding out inside his brother’s place. He just took a donjon to hide and live his own life there, not willing to ruin the moment Jooheon spending with Seunghee though. He simply wanted to be alone. Runaway from where he was supposed to live, it took away his chance to feel at ease. Also, it just worsened his condition from living without his one. Running away by himself, without taking his partner along, it was unbearable for him. Moreover, he saw his house burned down into an ash, so was his partner. Kwon Soonyoung. 

His brother only took him away from the trouble. Leaving Soonyoung behind with the mess along, they were burnt down. Seokmin saw it with his own eyes as Jooheon pulled him forcefully to secretly get out from the problem. He did not want the brother to make it worse. Because of one mistake, he could not let him go along with his legal spouse. 

“Seokmin,” a knock snapped him out from the reverie. He stood up right up and swung the door open. His sister-in-law paid a visit today. He welcomed her to his territory. 

She handed out a blood pack. “I just want to give you this. The last pack Joshua and Jeonghan had in their supplies.” 

Seokmin gave no reaction but received it. “Thanks,” he thanked quietly. Then he withdrew to his own bed again. Seunghee merely smiled at his action. 

“I know you are having an unfortunate marriage, but Seokmin—”

“They take it away from us, Seungcheol loses Jihoon, Jun is nowhere to be seen, Minghao…Joshua hyung and Jeonghan hyung either, all I hear now is just bad news. Nothing good comes out to this life.” 

“We still have Chan, you still have us, Seokmin. I consider you as the family, Seokmin.” 

“No…I’m not part of this family. Just parasite for you and Jooheon hyung.” Seunghee gasped at his words. Not about the harsh part, but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter