Save Me (IV)

Save Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

He looked at the picture of his old self. A lot of voidness to fill in his orange eyes. Because living aloof from the clan, having no interest at all after seeing how they only dealt with other vampire’s issue, it just made him having no purpose to continue his life. Not after he followed the trace of people who met the Dukes. 

Hansol was smiling bitterly as he took a closer look at his portrait. He wondered how the voidness gradually took a leave from his life after that. He endured many things after that and he also achieved what he was supposed to have. 

Seungkwan, by his side. No other else better than that. 

“Baby?” A familiar hand that tickled him out of the thought, s around his waist. “The longing seems acute?” 

Hansol hummed. “I guess.” 

“We’re back, at least — and we have our own lives, remember? You don’t need to think badly of yourself.” 

He shrugged. “I am acutely aware that there is some vampire whose living their lives in the opposite way of us. Well, the worse…they lost their loved one although I believe some hypocrites tend to search another to replace the one they’ve lost.” 

“Joshua, you mean?” Seungkwan sniffed the scent of Hansol, tight

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter