Right there on the lips,

But I'm a fool for you,
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV

“There’s someone inside!” I attempted to yell, but stopped when I felt a searing pain slicing at my throat.

“THERE’S SOMEONE INSIDE! PLEASE TURN ON THE LIGHTS!” Taemin shouted in the dark.

I picked myself up from the floor and ran forward to the door, where I had remembered it to be. When I felt the cool, wooden frame of the door, I started pounding on it with all my might, in attempt to attract the attention of someone outside. I was soon joined by Taemin, who had taken the liberty to kick wildly at the door while muttering some his choicest swear words. (An angry Taemin is a scary Taemin Dx)

“This is to teach you not to take things which don’t belong to you!” a loud voice boomed. It was an unfamiliar voice.

“Now stay away from Lee Taemin if you know what’s good for you!” the voice rang again. With my ears stuck firmly against the door, I heard the sound of footsteps getting fainter and fainter until it disappeared completely.

Taemin and I gave the door one last kick in exasperation and slid down the door.

“What a day,” I lamented.

“Let’s move towards the window. There’s a little bit of light from the moon there,” Taemin suggested. After we had settled ourselves comfortably under the window, I could not help but heave a sigh.

“So, what was that all about?” Taemin asked.

“I don’t know. Someone’s probably jealous of our close friendship,”

“You know I wasn’t talking about that,”

“Fine. Then what do you want to know?”

“Everything.”

I spent the next fifteen minutes, as indicated on my watch, telling Taemin my story. I told him how Mdm Lee had stepped into my life and turned it upside down. Taemin listened attentively and squeezed my hands understandingly whenever I felt myself starting to choke on tears. At the end of it all, he wrapped his arms around me and enveloped me in one of his comforting hugs.

“Thanks, I really needed that,” I confessed. Taemin did not reply, but his arms wrapped around me a little more tightly. At around 9.30 p.m., I saw Taemin’s eyelids fall over his eyes. I got up from the floor and went to quench my thirst at the water cooler (or water fountain) . When I returned, it was only to find Taemin sitting on a mattress, looking up at me.

“Ready for bed, Princess?” He asked cheekily.

Really, Lee Taemin. I bet you’d learnt all these things from Jonghyun oppa.

“Yah Lee Taemin!” I gasped and jumped onto the mattress that Taemin had dragged off the pile of mattresses that he had stacked a few hours ago, ready to take him down. We wrestled for a while, until Taemin caught me in a headlock.

“Do you concede defeat?” Taemin asked.

“No! Never!”

Taemin then used his free hand to jab me in the ribs.

“Ow! Ok! Ok! I DO!” I yelped in pain. The grip on my neck loosened a little.

“Really? Then you have to do a forfeit!” Taemin exclaimed maniacally.

“Of course…NOT!” I laughed and took the chance to break away from the headlock. Putting my Judo skills into practical usage, I then swiftly pushed Taemin away from me and pinned him down on the mattress.

“That’s cheating!” Taemin protested and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter