made for love (pt.1)

some days, some nights

"Have you seen the way Taehyung looks at Soomin while he was holding her? Like she was his world? It's the purest thing I've ever seen, Hobi!"

Do you see the way I look at you right now?

Hoseok screams in his head as he looks at his world with tender eyes.

Seungwan. The sun, spring showers, constant gentle breeze, a blooming flower so pure and irrevocable.

This is Hoseok's world.

"I can't wait to see her grow up just like her Mom and Dad. They're gonna be a beautiful family, Hoseok. I can just see that."

Seungwan sighed contentedly, genuinely happy for their friends who lasted because of love.

Out of that wondrous love came Soomin, heaven's blessing to the Kim husband and wife.

That was the brightest the both of them have ever seen on Taehyung and his wife.

The Kim couple had stars for their eyes everywhere they brought their little angel during her christening party that Hoseok and Seungwan witnessed a while back.

And heaven's best Christmas gift for the couple at that.

Hoseok holds her hand to bring to his lips agreeing with her beautiful heart speaking out beautiful thoughts.

Should they be a family now too?

"Do you wanna start our own one too?"

Hoseok asks plainly without much thought which catches his soulmate off guard. For a reason though.

"Hobi! What the heck?! We're in a cab, you don't just say stuff like that!"

She flipped her hand over his mouth, her eyes flustered over Hoseok's surprised ones.

Hoseok removes her hands from his lips by intertwining his fingers with hers again.

"Seungwan, are you telling me you're embarrassed about our future child?!"

He gasps feigning being scandalized.

It's enough for Seungwan to wish she had wig for a hair to easily pull out from her scalp at Hoseok's further teasing.

"That's not what I meant! Hobi, stop, not here, please?"

Seungwan buries her head on his chest whining and Hoseok thinks she's the most adorable when she's embarrassed.

He laughs rambunctiously then plants kisses of apology by the back of her head, a laugh still sealed on his lips.

-------------------------------------

They enter their apartment with Seungwan bringing grocery bags directly to the kitchen and Hoseok bringing a big box of their collated Christmas gifts from his boys and her girls.

After dropping their box by the tiny Christmas tree standing on top of their corner table, he pauses to stare at his wife pensively from the living room.

Feeling her husband's eyes on her, Seungwan raises her brows at him.

"Are you just gonna stand there and not help me?'

He gives her a cheeky smile and Seungwan's not sure what to do with it.

She shrugs and proceeds to take the groceries out of the bag anyhow.

Hoseok rounds his way lazily towards her and stops by her side to play with one of the oranges Seungwan placed on the counter.

"You didn't answer my question, Wannie."

He says leaning his arms on top of the counter as he watches the love of his life.

For something so mundane, Seungwan makes sorting groceries look attractive.

"What? What ques—oh!"

She gasps and puts a hand over almost dropping the egg tray she was taking out of the bag.

She whips her head towards Hoseok as she processes the question in her head.

They've been married for almost a year now and it should be natural to start one's own family.

For Seungwan, it's something to think through and over; not once, twice, but again and again, her whole life depending on it.

She's always been told she'd make a great mom. What with how she took care of her members and the younger female artists that look up to her.

But that alone took a toll on her, not having even raised them in their childhood but only to look out for them yet still feel inadequate for not giving them her best care.  

She'd finally understand what being a true mother meant but she feels like she'd fail as a mom too.

But then she's married to Hoseok.

A great guy, really.

He'd make an amazing dad, foremost, with just how much love he has within himself to give.

Which Seungwan is always receiving with so much gratefulness, she can't help but reciprocate the same if not more.

He'd be a father his child would be proud of.

A great encourager, a true leader, a cheesy kind of dad, generous with affection, the list goes on; he'd be a wonderful one.

She won't be raising her future child alone.

She'd do it hand in hand with her partner for life with a whole lot of patience, countless trials and errors, constantly learning together, and with love the foundation of it all.

And that maybe just washed off half of her insecurities if not all.

Seungwan removes her hand from and places it on Hoseok's cheeks, her eyes softening and an unsure smile.

"Do you...think it's time we should?"

Seungwan says in a hushed voice, getting lost in Hoseok's gentle eyes.

Hoseok witnessed the way Seungwan gushes over the Kim couple and their little angel and wonders if they too had their own little angel to hold and to love.

Having parents who raised him to be the man he is now, taking all their time on him and making sure he became the best of himself, is the same legacy he wants to pave for his future children.

Taking on the adulthood and overcoming its roadblocks and turning points had become something Hoseok's learned for life.

No one ever stops growing just because they learned something, but in that, life goes on from there and another learning comes and it just keeps on going. Endless but hopeful.

It's what makes life worth discovering after all.

And he is wholeheartedly prepared to take on parenting and discover a whole new journey together with the love of his life. New joys, new sorrows, life ain't got nothing on them.

"I don't know about you but I already wanna see someone take after you or me."

Hoseok says cheekily, straightening himself and pulling Seungwan towards him, his arms wound over her waist.

"Oh really? Someone taking after your ridiculousness? Maybe...no thank you. I don't need another j-Hope."

She says teasingly as she puts her arms over his neck, staring up at him.

Hoseok frowns but nonetheless brings her closer to his chest.

"Ya, that's really mean Wannie."

He leans down to glare at her.

"Hey, I meant that as 'You're the only Hoseok I need in my life' so don't be sad, baby."

Seungwan pouts and unwinds her arms to put her fingers on Hoseok's dimples, stretching his face into a smile.

"But a Hoseok junior doesn't sound bad at all! Come on Wendy!"

He whines and puts Seungwan's arms back on his neck, his wife merely chuckling.

"But in all honesty...should we?"

Seungwan tilts her head in genuine curiosity.

The image of her cradling her baby—the fruition of her love with Hoseok—in all its purity close to her chest, Hoseok tossing their baby up and down into the air, and both of them teaching their child the nooks and crannies of music and dance, the baby crying and laughing in its utmost innocence; all of this flash in her mind and she's never seen a more blessed life together with Hoseok.

"You'd honestly make an amazing mother, Seungwan."

Hoseok has one hand on her cheek as he it lovingly.

"We'll be the world's number one parents and we'll get a Nobel prize for it, just you wait, Wanie. We'll be a parent our child will be the proudest of."

Seungwan holds onto Hoseok a little tighter the same way her heart grips in anticipation and excitement for this stage of life about to come for them if they make it.

"You have big dreams for parenting, don't you?" Seungwan only inches closer and closer.

"Well, there's not much I can do anyway. We've already taken over the music industry, what more is there to do? It's time the world knows I'm worth remembering as someone as important as a hero. A father."

He finishes with a victorious grin, both hands on Seungwan's cheek now pulling her closer, and at this statement Seungwan wastes no time crashing her lips on his, all of her heart in the kiss that Hoseok gladly meets with all his heart as well.

Hoseok notices how Seungwan struggles to stand on her tippy toes just to take in more of his mouth, so he does her a favor.

He picks her up and settles her on top of the counter in one swoop, blindly yet gently sweeping away their groceries aside so as to not destroy Seungwan's efforts in grocery sorting.

They continue in heated progression as her thick legs, his favorite, automatically wrap around his sturdy torso and his veiny digits, her second favorite after his jaw, squeeze her legs leaving satisfying dips on her flesh.

She pulls away a little too hesitant before it gets deeper than it already is, breaths chasing after each other, eyes almost dark in that short lived yet lasting pleasure.

"God, I love you. Our child's gonna love a dad like you. I'm so proud of you, baby."

She places another kiss to his swollen lips with Hoseok chuckling and wanting more.

"You mean 'Daddy'?" He murmurs suggestively with a guttural voice as he now runs his lips over her collarbone.

Seungwan revels in the feel of his lips on her skin a little too much for her to realize what he was implying right away.

"H-Hoseok! Oh my god!" She pushes him away exasperatedly, her cheeks tainted with the rosiest pink out of embarrassment, her brows all scrunched up in the middle.

"What?! That was meant for you and not for Hoseok junior!" Hoseok defends out of sheer naivety and attempts to adorn her neck with nips and kisses again but Seungwan is in her most thrown off state so she holds him away from her, preventing him from distracting the both of them.

"I know what you mean but oh my goodness?! You just don't say it like that when we're talking about our future children! Th-that's just not right! And how are you so sure it's going to be a boy?!"

"I don't know, wanna find out now? Where do you suggest we make him?" He smirks this time, playing with the topmost button of his wife's shirt.

"Oh my god! Jung Hoseok I swear to God if you don't stop right now!"


a/n: they're taking the cab coz their car broke ok (namjoon broke it), don't judge me ><

also..............yeah....yeah. i tried i guess????