i love you (a little more)

some days, some nights

 

Hoseok never withholds love and affection to the people he loves, even more so when it comes to his girlfriend; his lover, his soulmate, his light, and the one who owns the other half of his heart.

How can he ever, when she was too lovable for her own good? How can he ever, when all she does is surround him with warmth and joy?

So he never thinks twice, releasing these familiar words full of love that the only Son Seungwan in his life is privileged to hear.

"I love you, Son." He says with a soft smirk on his face, a subtly sensual tinge to the tone of his voice.

Oh, he knows exactly what he's doing.

And to think she would be immune to these things by now but...how can she?

How can she, when he says it in different ways every single time?
How can she, when all he knows is how to rile up her up in this sense every time and damn be the fireflies (nope, not butterflies) in her stomach tingling their way into her spine when he speaks dangerously near her ears.

'Two can play in that game' she thought with a gulp stuck in .

Because even though she's up to the challenge, she would always, always, be weak for him.

"Love you more, Jung." She gives him a teasing glare and says it no different than the way her lover said it.

With the way she looks at him and the way she uttered his last name the only way she knows how to keep Jung on his toes, how can he not melt for her?

This was getting harder for him. And even for her. Of course, she won't admit that out loud because she wanted Hoseok to keep appeasing her, not that she was selfish or anything. That's just the way they keep things sparking between them.

And it works, because they were cheesy like that, as per the testimonials from their closest friends.

So Jung, knowing Wendy can outsmart him and he would give in anytime just because she was his queen, would change that.

For this time. Only this time.

And what better way than to be his silly self, right?

He takes confidence, putting up a more obvious smirk to defeat her this time, only to say:

"I love you even more-er.”

And Son Seungwan died that moment.

Why? Because he was just too crazy and he would do anything to get her to laugh, to see her smile, to see how angels would play their harps every time she bursted out into the most adorable sounding laughter.

"I hate you just as much as I love you Jung, but fine, this is the only time I'll accept more-er in your vocabulary." She said in huffs of breath, still recovering from her bouts of laughter.

"You mean 'our' vocabulary?" And he smirks for the umpteenth time already.

Seungwan can only roll her eyes playfully at him and pinch the flesh between his ear and jaw to which Hoseok would excessively whine saying "Ya! That hurts! I need some bandaid on that!"

And yet again earn another eye roll from her, but this time adding her own brand of bandaid, the ones that he looked forward to the most every time he got "hurt" from her little punches and pinches.

"My spoiled little prince." She quickly plants a kiss on the spot she pinched.

"I think I'm gonna need a bigger bandaid, you know, one that reaches my lips?"

She was so ready to smack the daylights out of him.

"God! You spoiled little--"

Hoseok didn't need to ask for it when he could get it himself just in time to stop her from torturing him because "damn, her punches hurt like hell!"

He was stiffling a laugh while he kissed her because he failed to save himself from her punches but it stopped the moment she realized that she might as well go with it.

"You're a er for kisses aren't you?" Seungwan dazedly pulls away from his lips and Hoseok can only let out a lighthearted chuckle because he too was intoxicated.

What have these two gotten themselves into anyway?

"Yeah, yeah I am."

And he dips in for another kiss that Seungwan willingly welcomed with a smile full of love.


a/n: quite quick and you would have known by now that i'm such a er for this sunshine fluffly ship ;u; and i may have missed out on putting the setting for where this is taking place, but it's up to your imagination where they were ;) i personally see hoseok trying to bother seungwan while she prepares him his breakfast, chopping up vegetables and stuff, because he's a spoiled little prince. *u* i wanna know how far your imaginations go so tell me down below the comments heh