Chapter 5

Bonding Eternity - Sequel to Bonding Desire

“Have you found him yet?”

“No. He’s not in the BigHit building. We’ve searched everywhere.”

“That doesn’t make sense. Where could he have gone?” Jungkook sighed, and I could feel the worry and defeat in him. The rest of the members probably felt the same way.

“Kookie, relay my message to the guys. We will find him. No matter what it takes. Maybe he just needs some time alone. You guys have been working really hard lately and the stress just kept building up, and then this happens. If he’s still gone after a few hours, then we’ll start to take any actions necessary to find him.”

“This is why I married you,” he chuckled

“Now go tell the guys, and get your booty back here because I’m lonely.”

Jungkook

My phone buzzed and I pulled it out of my pocket to see who it was. My eyes widened.

“He’s calling me.”

“What?! Answer it!”

“Hyung! Where are you? We’ve all been worried sick about you!”

“Jungkook-ah, I’m fine. You don’t need to worry about me. I’ll be back soon.”

“What? You don’t sound fine. And how soon? Hyung where are you?”

“Don’t worry about that Kookie. Just tell everyone I’ll be back soon.” Before I could protest, he hung up. Seconds later, I received a text message from an unknown number. My eyes widened and I immediately ran to find the other members.

Cathleen

I watched Jungkook pace back and forth in the hospital room. He had barely said a word to be since he got back.

“Jungkook, you’ve been acting weird ever since you and the guys came back from looking for Hoseok. Are you hiding something?”

“What? No! No, I’m not, I’m just worried that's all. I wouldn’t hide anything from you guys. You know that.” My eyes narrowed, but I knew it would be useless to argue.

“When I do get to escape this horrible stuffy room?” I whined.

“I think I overheard the doctor say you wouldn’t be released for another week.”

“WHAT?!” I almost flew out of the bed, but the IV kept me hostage.

“I’m kidding!” He cried, almost doubling over in laughter as he weakly raised his arms in surrender.

“Yah, Jeon Jungkook. You better sleep with one eye open from now on. He continued laughing as the door opened and the other members, minus Hoseok, filed into the room. The unmistakable aroma of fried chicken hit my nose and my mouth began to water. I was tired of mushy carrots and lumpy applesauce. All I wanted was food I could chew and savor until it escaped down my throat. As soon as Jungkook handed me a plate, I scarfed down the steaming hot food, not even caring if I burned my tongue in the process.

“You’re gonna inhale the plate too at the rate you’re going,” Jimin teased. I shot him a quick glare before continuing to indulge in the heavenly food before me.

Unknown

“Everything is going according to plan. Jungkook fell for everything, and has even been a good little maknae and kept his mouth shut. As long as that girl doesn’t get involved, nothing will go wrong.” The normally cheerful smile was fixed in a malicious smirk.

“Are you sure it was a good idea to tell Jungkook?”

“Everything will be fine. He knows what will happen if he says anything. What he doesn’t know is that it’s going to happen anyways. Whether he spills or not.”