Chapter 4

Bonding Eternity - Sequel to Bonding Desire

I cracked open my heavy eyes slowly, immediately regretting it when a bright light blinded me. Where am I? I tried to sit up, but a shooting pain in my stomach sent me back down. The last thing I remembered doing was preparing a bath at the dorm. Everything after that is fuzzy. I huffed in disappointment. I was really looking forward to that bath. Where were the guys? Jungkook?

“Jungkook?”

“Cathleen! You’re awake! Are you ok? Does anything hurt? I’m so sorry this happened. Let me go get a doctor.” I felt him disconnect, and I blinked. The boy wouldn’t even let me speak. Moments later I heard the door open, and saw a man in white walk inside the room, followed by a nurse and the guys. Wait…

“I’m glad you’re awake. Does anything hurt?”

“Just in my stomach. Everything else feels fine.” He nodded as he scribbled a few things on his notepad.

“We’ve been treating Jungkook, so hopefully the pain will subside once his injuries heal.” I scrunched my eyebrows in confusion. So Jungkook must have gotten hurt during practice. But how did the doctor know to treat Jungkook?

“You can trust him Cath. He’s our personal doctor. We had to tell him everything so he would understand why you weren’t the one who actually needed to be treated,” Namjoon explained. I nodded in understanding.

“I’m actually quite intrigued with your situation. Not something you see every day,” the doctor chuckled. “Well, everything else seems to be ok, so you should be discharged soon.” We all thanked the doctor as he left the room.

“Alright, spill.” They all looked at me nervously.

“During practice our manager told me I needed to move over in one of the formations, but I must’ve moved too far, and was in Hoseok’s way, resulting in a lovely kick to the stomach.” My eyes widened. That boy could kick as hard as a horse.

“Speaking of, where is Hoseok?”

“What do you mean? He’s right…” Jimin trailed off as he looked around and noticed Hoseok wasn’t in the room. “Where did he go?”

“Didn’t he come with us to the hospital?”

“Now that you mention it, I don’t remember him getting in the car with us.”

“All I remember is Manager-nim calling the hospital so that they would be ready when we got there with Cathleen.”

“Where could he have gone?” The door opened, and we all turned to see who was coming in.

“You’re ready to go Ms. Cathleen. Your clothes are in the closet over there, and you can change in the bathroom.” As soon as the nurse left, Jungkook helped me out of bed, and walked me to the bathroom after retrieving my clothes from the closet.

“Need help?”

he smirked. I shot him a glare before shutting the door in his face. I didn’t need no man. After stepping out of the hospital gown, I attempted to slip on my sports bra. After trying a couple different tactics to get into it with as little pain as possible, I looked at the door, pondering whether I should ask Jungkook for help. Not wanting to give in, I threw the bra back in the bag. Who needs a bra anyways? All I’m wearing is a t-shirt and shorts. When I stepped out of the bathroom, the boys were still trying to figure out where Hoseok had wandered off to.

“He must still be at the studio. He doesn’t have a car, and the dorm is way too far to walk to.” I watched Jin lower his phone from his ear and hit the ‘end call’ button.

“Not answering his phone either,” he sighed in frustration.

“Now that Cathleen is discharged, let’s just go back to the studio and see if he’s there.” We all nodded in agreement at Namjoon’s plan, and began filing out of the hospital room.

“I hope Hoseok doesn’t feel guilty for what he did. It wasn’t his fault at all.”

“It wasn’t anyone’s fault. I’m sure he just went to the restroom and didn’t realize you guys had left.”

“That just doesn’t seem like something Hoseok would do. If anything, he would have been freaking out about you. Almost as much as me.”

“Aww, were you freaking out about me?” I teased. He shot me a playful glare before sticking his tongue out at me, leaving me in a fit of giggles. ”It’ll be ok Kookie. We’ll find him. He’s probably just talking up a storm with PD-nim or something.

Unknown

I stood behind the cement pillar, hiding myself as I watched him walk towards a jet black car. As soon as he climbed into the passenger seat, the car took off and sped out of the parking garage. I took note of the license plate number, and waited until the car was out of sight before coming out of hiding spot, and walking back to the building. Something suspicious was going on, and I was going to get to the bottom of it.