Chapter 1

Bonding Eternity - Sequel to Bonding Desire

"We need a new blazer!"

"Jimin's makeup needs to be touched up!"

"Make sure Yoongi's mic is on this time!"

The chaos of the dressing during the last few minutes before a performance always brought a special thrill. I had been running around like a madwoman as BTS's personal manager for almost a year now, and it never got old. New problems always came up, and something new occurred every single time.

They were waiting backstage as the performance before them came to an end. I ran up to them, relieved I didn't miss the chance to do our backstage ritual. A few light punches on each of the members' chests to remind them of who they were. The Bangtan Boys: Bulletproof. Coming to Jungkook last, I successfully threw the first light punch at his chest, but my second punch was quickly intercepted by his larger hand. I didn't have time to react as he stole a quick kiss from my lips. Before I could regain my composure, he had already run on stage, and the performance had started. That sneaky little fox. Payback time. I waited for the perfect part of the song before putting my plan into action.

"Oppa~, I wasn't done with you yet," I teased playfully as soon as he went to hit his high note in Dope. His voice cracked at my words, and his eyes widened slightly. He recovered quite well on the outside, but I could feel his irritation and slight feelings of lust. Their performance ended as they hit their final pose, and the stage dimmed to a black-out. I clapped as each of the members passed me backstage, throwing them a huge smile and exclamations of praise. My feet were torn from their spot as a hand snatched my wrist, and roughly pulled me through the maze backstage. I was pushed into an empty dressing room, followed by a panting Jungkook, who angrily slammed the door closed.

"What the was that?" Jungkook seethed.

"What was what, Kookie?" I didn't think I would get away with the innocent act, but I wanted to play this out as much as I could.

"Don't play innocent Cathleen. You know exactly what I'm talking about."

"It was your own fault, stealing a kiss from me like that. You should've known I would get revenge," I shrugged matter-of-factly.

"If you ever pull that again," he growled.

"What Kookie? What will you do?" I asked cheekily. His hands hit the wall behind me, trapping my head between is arms. His face was centimeters away from mine, and I could feel his hot breath tickle my skin as he exhaled.

"Need I remind you what happens when I get mad?"

"No thanks. I got a good look at that when we first met," I smirked.

"You win," he chuckled before pulling me in for the passionate kiss we had been longing for. We left the room hand-in-hand with loving smiles on our faces. As soon as we walked into the BTS dressing room, the maknae was bombarded with teasing.

"Great high note, Kookie. Really nailed it that time," Yoongi smirked. His cheeks grew red, and he threw a playful glare in my direction.

"Maybe next, try to make it sound a little more 'K-pop idol,' and a little less 'in the bedroom.' Gotta keep it PG-13 for our younger fans," Jimin teased. This time, we both turned red.

"Says the one who practically body rolls to Mars," Jungkook muttered.

"Hey, I just deliver what the fans want."

"Then next time, deliver some money to them. You can't pay bills with hip s," I retorted dryly.

"Jagi, that's pretty much how we pay our bills." I glared at him, and he held his hands up in surrender.

"I hate it when they do that," Taehyung whined.

"Get over it Tae. They'll be doing it until the day they die," Suga grumbled.


"This doesn't seem like a very good idea," I muttered.

"It'll be fine jagi. Trust us!" I raised an eyebrow at the maknae.

"Yeah! What could go wrong?" Taehyung chimed in.

"Oh, I don't know. Everything?"

"Yah, Cathleen. Don't be such a party pooper," Jimin teased.

"I'm sorry I don't think it's a good idea to rock climb without a harness?"

"We do it all the time! As long as we have someone watching us, it's fine!"

"Fine. You guys do whatever you want. I'll be with Jin shopping for clothes." I my heels, and headed towards the store Jin told me he would be in. I always thought it was weird that they had a rock climbing wall in the middle of a mall, but it brings in business, that's for sure. I met up with Jin and Suga in one of the stores, and began shopping around for both me and Jungkook. He needed a little variety in his wardrobe.

"What do you think of this?" I held up a pale yellow and blue striped turtleneck. He rarely wore clothes like this, but he would look so good in them in my opinion.

"For Jungkook? If you can get him to put that on, I'll pay for it," he smirked. I smirked back at the challenge, throwing the item into my basket. I walked over to where the other two were, curious as to what they were getting. I began to reach for a dark green sweater until a sharp pain shot through my arm. I cried out at the unexpected agony I felt in my wrist, grasping it in my other hand as if it would ease the pain.

"Cathleen!" The two boys ran over to me in worry.

"What happened?" Jin immediately began inspecting my wrist upon seeing the tears streaming down my eyes.

"I-I don't know. I was just reaching for a shirt, and this horrendous pain shot through my wrist." I needed Jungkook. He would make this torture go away.

Jungkook

"Come on Jungkook. You can make it!" I had been trying to complete this level for weeks now, and I was at the final jump. I took a deep breath before attempting to jump for the little rock above me. My hand grasped onto it, but I had underestimated its small size. My hand slipped, and I fell back onto the mat behind me. I felt a sharp pain shoot up my wrist as I landed.

"Jungkook! Are you ok?"

"I'm fine, but I probably need to get my wrist looked at."

"Jungkook!" She sounded in pain, and I immediately began to worry.

"Jagi? Are you ok?"

"I need you... please..." I took off to find her, not bothering to answer my hyungs' confused cries. Wait, I don't even know where she is. Where are my feet taking me? I hadn't asked her what store she was in, but my intuition was telling me exactly where to go. Dashing into a store, I searched through the racks until I saw the three of them standing together, Cathleen in tears.

"Jagi!"

"Make it go away!" she cried. She had her wrist grasped in her other hand tightly, but nothing else seemed to be wrong.

"Jagi, I need you to calm down and tell me what happened."

"Nothing happened. She was just standing there when she suddenly felt a sharp pain shoot through her arm." I looked at Jin in confusion. Then my eyes widened.

"We need to get back the dorm."

"Why? Jungkook, what's going on?"

"The bond. It's acting up again."