Moon 4

The Sun behind the Moon (discontinued//on-hold)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter




Next Morning~

I was so early that it looked like I opened the School gate I still have 2 hours before class. I am here early to go to the office, I was summoned by the principal. 
 

It actually infuriates me to get ordered around by the older people, but damn do I have a choice? 
Nah I don't.

I drove my car to look for a great parking space, which wasn't hard to find. After parking my car I walked towards the hallway to the principals office.

I knocked twice and opened the door and there I saw the Principal.

30 minutes more before class.
I walked back to my car to pickup my bag. I still have a lot of time, I never thought that talks can be 1 and a half hour long.

And there from where I am standing I saw numerous girls hanging around this guy who is currently facing his car. He turned around and smiled on the girls around him. His eyes darted on me, his smile slowly fades. I stared at him as he stared back.

One of the girls pulled him that got his full attention, as he looked at the girl he smiled and kissed her on her lips. While I on the other hand continued walking towards my car and picked up my bag. When I was about to close the door long and firm hands closed it for me. I looked at the person's face, he smirked, "What are you doing here?", the guy asked. I didn't answered instead I locked my car and tried to wall away. "I thought you're going to study at Yale music school?" - The guy
"None of your effin business." Moonbyul as she tried to walk away. The guys pulled her hand.
"It might not be my ing business right now but it would be soon." He smirked as he harshly let go of Moonbyul's hand.


I entered the classroom, everyone looked at me. I ignored them and sat on my seat. The three girls approached me immediately. "Hey we saw your car earlier, where are you from?" -Solar
"I was summoned to the Principals office earlier in the morning." Moonbyul explaining. "Didn't know that our office opens so damn early." Hwasa shrugged as she uttered this words. "Hey they are back.." Wheein looking secretive for a second. "Who?" Solar who looks so excited.

I was eavesdropping in their conversation.

"Eric and Nixon" Wheein whispered to their little group. "What!?" Solar felt uneasy after she found out that Eric is back. "Uh-oh" Hwasa uttered as she sat on her chair beside me.

Solar was still shocked when our teacher went in and started her class.

I sat on my chair quietly, I never thought that he was studying here.

-- Lunch

The bell rings and I stood up immediately, the other three girls also stood up and fixed their things, since I already fixed my things awhile ago I leaned near the door and crossed my arms.

"Why you acting cool?" Wheein as she walks up to me with Solar and Hwasa. "I am not, this is normal for me." I answered as we go out of the room together. Wheein joked so much that we walked along the hallway laughing our hearts out.

We did noticed that the people around us do notice us and got their attention unintentionally. "Yah Moonbyul when you are laughing you use so much nose muscles." Solar w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter