BTS and EXO

Skool Luv Affair in Seoul of Performing Arts(SOPA)

"Excuse me, miss. That's my seat."

 

Hyejin quickly straighten up her body the moment she heard the voice. 'What is this weird aura??' She thought to herself. She slowly get up and turn to the guy's voice, only to meet a very handsome guy crossing his arm on his chest, standing in front of her now. Behind him, six other guys are watching them. At the moment, Hyejin was amazed by their appearance. 'How can they be so handsome?' Hyejin can't hide her admiring face, but she was sent back to reality when the guy in front of her purposely clears his throat.

"Hello?? Are you going to stand here all day long??" The guy ask her in annoyance.

Hyejin flinch at his words and look back at him in awe. "Yea?... Oww yeah... I'll just.. umm.. Pack all my stuff... and.. uhh.. you know.. umm... what should I do now??" She clumsily pack all her stuff into her bag and ready to leave the seat, when the girl besides her hold her hand and stand up.

"Wait." Hyejin was immediately stopped at the word and look straight towards the girl in shock. The girl then order another girl, who sit at her left just now(Hyejin sit at her right), to get up and find other seat. The girl didn't say anything but got up and move to the front.

"You sit here, next to me. Don't sit at other place now. Just be here, okay?" She then said that to Hyejin, and Hyejin can only nod as she feel intimidated by the girl. She took a fast glance at the guy in front of her, and she can clearly sees that he fist his palm.

"I haven't introduce myself yet. I'm Lee Hyeri. Let's be friend from now on." Hyeri offer Hyejin a handshake, which gladly accepted by her with a smile. However, she can sense a tense between them and the guy beside them. He then clears his throat again to divert their attention towards him. Hyeri turn to him and snickers at his attitude.

"Oh my, I totally forget about you. I'm sorry okay?" Hyejin watch the two of them in silence. 'They look so close.' She thought to herself.

"This hot-tempered guy here, is actually my one and only boyfriend, Jeon Jungkook. And when I say hot-tempered, I really mean it. He's the most possessive, aggressive guy I've met in my entire life." Hyejin almost drop her jaws at Hyeri's explanation. 'Hot-tem.. tempered??? With that innocence handsome face, hot-tempered???' She watch the two of them as Hyeri sit on his lap, and Jungkook grab her waist while looking at her lovingly. 'Impossible~! How can that guy with that face gets mad easily?' Hyejin shake her head and immediately went to her new seat, followed by Hyeri who sits next to her and Jungkook next to Hyeri. The six other guys get up from their current seats and move to their back seats. She glance at the the couple once again and was amazed by both of them. 'But they look really good together. I guess she's the most beautiful girl in this class. Both of them look flawless.'

Hyejin look around her once again, and she then realize that the class she's in now is no joke. 'Woah... Now I see it again, all my classmates are very good-looking, with very good fashion sense.' She then turn to her back and examine the six guys behind her. 'But this people around me now, is like a stars... Argh!! Kang Hyejin~! Wake up! You're here to study. Not to watch this good looking people. Stop daydreaming~! She hits her head several times, which dragged Hyeri's attention towards her.

"What's wrong Hyejin?" Hyeri touch her shoulder, making her a little startled.

"Nae? Ahh... It's nothing. Just something is in my mind just now. I'm sorry for making you worried." Hyeri smiles at her answer, and lean on her back. "You must be really confuse right now isn't it? Wait until recess hour, I'll tell you all about this school's story and why we had different I.D color. Okay? Just relax and,... enjoy the moment coz there will be no teachers entering our class today." Hyeri calmly explain her, but Hyejin still can't pick up anything. 'No teachers? At all? Then what's the point of going to school?' She thought to herself.

"I know what's in your mind right now. Don't worry I'll solve all your problems after this." Hyeri gently hold her arms, which making Hyejin relax and smiles at her. "Okay then. Thanks Hyeri-ah." Hyeri chuckles at Hyejin's innocence self. Jungkook who realize they're having a conversation tend to join them. He lend he arm on Hyeri's table at look straight into Hyejin.

"Yah, new girl. Hyejin, isn't it? Are you just now, using 'banmal' towards my baby? How can you use 'banmal'? It's your first time meeting each other, so use formal word, arasseo??" Hyejin widen her eyes in disbelieve as Jungkook nag at her. 'Omo~! Did he just nagging me? Unbelievable! But... What a soulful voice. Kekeke... Yahh!!! Kang Hyejin, what's wrong with you?? He's your first friend's boyfriend. Stop thinking nonsense.' Hyejin seal her lips from letting any other words to come out. Hyeri rolled her eyes and turn towards Jungkook who's currently looking at her.

"Yah! Jeon Jungkook. She's my friend. So there's nothing wrong with her using 'banmal' with me. Besides, I dont mind it at all. In fact, you're the one who's jealous isn't it? I know that you-" Hyeri's words is cut when Jungkook steals a kiss from her lips quickly, leaving Hyeri speechless. Hyejin who watch the situation for the first time cover . 'Kyaa!!!!!!! What is this now????? Did they just... kiss?????' Hyejin covers while pointing at the couple, only to receive Jungkook's laugh. Hyeri gently slap his arm and turn to Hyejin who's still in shock.

"Yah.. Kookie~! You made our new friend froze. Stop teasing her with your action will you?" Hyeri nag at Jungkook while holding Hyejin's hand.

"Kekeke... Mianhae, Hyejin-ah. It's just that your face is so funny." Jungkook apologize her in the middle of his laugh but continue laughing at the thought of Hyejin's funny shocking face.

Hyejin pout at his nonsense jokes, but deep in her mind, she sigh in relief coz the tense that she feels between her and Jungkook has slowly gone. Jungkook end their conversation and pull Hyeri's arm gently to move to the back seat and join the other six guys. Hyejin, as asked by Hyeri, also slowly turn her chair and sit right in front of the golden haired guy, who's coincidentally looking at her. She quickly look down when their eyes meet.

"Namjoon hyung, Jin hyung, Yoongi hyung, why are you still here?" Hyejin raise her eyebrows and turn to Jungkook as she heard Jungkook talk with three of the guys. The other two guys snickers at Jungkook's words. "Didn't your class started already? Go back to your own class, palli, palli." The guy besides Jungkook proceed, which only receive a smack from a guy named Yoongi.

"Yah, Park Jimin! Don't be ridiculous. Do you want to see all of us die in that class? I can't take anymore nags from that old lady. It's so damn exhausting, you pabo-ya." Jimin can only rub his head and timidly apologize him. Hyejin who watch the scene can only show her poker face, not letting them know that she's extremely shock at what she witness, but the other just laugh.

"That's their ways of joking. Don't get it wrong. They're not quarreling or anything, they're just having a normal conversation." Hyejin nod and feel a bit relax to know that they're not arguing. She then slowly joins the conversation. At a time, Hyejin steal a glance at the guy in front of her who didn't say a word since they enter the class, but she didn't dare to start a talk with him, due to his intense look. She's still thankful towards the others that didn't make her feel awkward to be around them.

'Okay, a good start. You can do this Hyejin. Now what is left is, the six guys and other classmates. I guess it's not that hard, isn't it?' Hyejin was about to silently celebrate her success on getting friends when she heard a loud noise outside of her class. She turn to Jungkook and the others and see their face completely changes. No more smiles, no more cheerful laugh, but she can feel a dark aura around them as they eyes are fixed at the the classroom's front door. Hyejin look at Hyeri, asking for an explanation, but she's being pull by her to their own seat.

"What's wrong, Hyeri-ah?" Hyejin ask as she saw Hyeri's anxious look. She gesture Hyejin to stay low. "I'll tell you later, but for now, let's not say anything." Hyejin immediately nod her head and turn to the door as well. A guy suddenly run into their classroom, completely soaked with sweat. He panted while pointing at the door, eyes fixed to the guys behind her.

"They're coming... They're finally coming after three weeks... They're coming..." Hyejin didn't understand what he said, so she ask Hyeri.

"Who's coming?" Hyeri didn't answer her but still, her worried look tells Hyejin that the one who's coming is not a good person. She turn to the panting guy and wait for his word.

"They're... coming..." That guy breath in full amounts of air and shout...

"EXO ARE COMING!!!!!!!"

 

********************************************

 

“Urgent meeting, now!” Every teacher in the office is shocked as the principal, Mdm. Lee Hyori actually walk out from her room and shout towards them, as she walks swiftly to the meeting room. Without any delay, all the teachers remaining in the office walks to the meeting room as well since they all know how strict their principal is. Mdm. Ailee is the first teacher to enter the meeting room as she is actually Mdm. Lee’s assistant. While the other teachers gathers on their own seats, Mdm. Lee take out the file in her briefcase that she brought along with her, putting it on the table and flip few pages before she stops at the page she desire. The room filled with silence as all the teachers are waiting for Mdm. Lee to actually finishes reading the file. She then look up and examine each face of the teachers seriously. Some of them even swallows an invisible saliva to hide their nervousness, since it’s rare that the principal holds an urgent meeting like this, if there’s no important things to discuss. Urgent meeting means, there’s something big is about to happen.

 

Mdm. Lee clears as she straighten her back and rest her arms on the table. “Good afternoon to all the teachers. Sorry that I’ve to call you guys for such an urgent meeting like this. As all of you knows, I’ve been this school’s principal for five years, and I’ve seen lots of things that happen in this school...” She pause for a while to see the reaction of the teachers. Some of them are still calm, some are already anxious, and others are just looking down. She smiles at their antics and tend to continue,... “I know that, some of the teachers here are actually forced to teach in this school as they know that they cannot control the students, and some of them even take advantage towards the students here, since lots of the students come from rich families.” Mdm. Lee pause again and turn her head towards Mdm. Ailee who sits besides her. She gives a pile of letters to her and order her to distribute it to the names on the letter. She then continue,... “For that is why, I’ve make a decision to give the teachers who can’t fit in this school a chance to transfer to a better school, where they can really teach the students there like a normal teacher.” With that, some of the teachers give a delightful reaction, include Miss Junhee, since she didn’t get any chance to properly teach the students in SOPA as they never listen to her words. She opens the letter that Mdm. Ailee gives to her and read the contents, feeling happy that she finally gets the public school with no rich students that can make her life miserable anymore.

 

“As for the teachers that can’t accept this transfer,...” Mdm. Lee continue again the moment her assistant finishes giving out the letter to the respective teachers, and sees other teachers seems to be dissatisfied with the decision,... “You can meet me in my office after this, and you can get your resignation letter because this school doesn’t need a teacher who use their students like a toy, and surely won’t let other school to accept them too. Understand?” Every other teachers look down and finally nods as they know they can’t really let go of their job. “If everyone is clear with the decision I make, the teachers that receive the letter, can dismiss now, since I have some other business that I need to discuss with the remaining teachers.” All the transferring teachers nod and get out of the room with the letter, while the remaining teachers that stay, includes Mdm. Ailee and Mdm. Gain seems to understand their next task in this new environment and wait for the principal to continue her words. Mdm. Lee get up from her seat and gives out the copies of the name list inside of the file to Mdm. Ailee, as an order for her to distribute it to the remaining teachers.

 

“That is the name list of the new teachers that will starts their job in our school next week. Since there are only five teachers left, Mdm. Ailee, Mdm. Gain, Miss Luna, Mr. Lee Dongwook and Miss Lee Dahae, I’ve received the list of the most potential ‘teachers’ that will join us.” All five of them take a look at the list and widen their eyes. Mdm. Ailee turn her head towards the principal in disbelief. “Mdm. Lee, are you sure you wanna recruit them? I mean, we know they’re really brutal. Like this Lee Hyukjae guy, he’s not even a teacher to begin with.” Mdm. Lee can only nods as her assistant complains on the name list. To be honest, she also has the same reaction when she saw the name list for the first time and even burst out at Xiumin for listing the name, but she then understand that these people are the best people that she needs to have to protect the keepers.

 

“I also know that this name list is so ridiculous, but this name list is actually made by the school ‘Board of Directors(BOD)’ and we cannot change it. Besides, we need these people to protect the keepers in our school. Don’t forget about our real mission here.” The other teachers then nods at her words and agreed in unison the decision that she takes. “If that the case, you guys have understand it?” Everyone nods. “Then get ready to meet them. You can dismiss now.” Mdm. Lee ends the meeting and everyone gets out of the room, all of their feelings are mixed. The principal still sits in the meeting rooms after she order Mdm. Ailee to get out first. She read again the file in front of her and sigh. She leans her back on the chair while falling in a deep thought... What is going to happen after this? Life of the diamond keepers is in danger now. The organization need to really unite them quickly, or else, this file will never reach their hands forever...