Welcome to 'School of Performing Art'

Skool Luv Affair in Seoul of Performing Arts(SOPA)

Chapter 2

 

Hyejin stand still in front of SOPA, waiting for Minseok, the guy who called her last night. Not even five minutes of waiting, her phone rings. She smiles once again as she saw the caller and she can predict what he will say. Hyejin accept the call and the first thing she heard is, the word 'sorry'. She sigh but still smiles as she heard Minseok keep on asking for an apologize.

 

"It's okay oppa, what can I say? Just take care of yourself. I can handle this on my own. Go finish your work, okay?" Hyejin ended her call and walk into the school, straight to the teacher's room. She is a little amazed at the school's design but didn't say anything, thanks to all the luxury that she received in China. She reach the room in just few minutes, following the map she got from the front hall. Hyejin went to Mdm. Ga-in's table as soon as possible, avoiding all the looks she received from other teachers.

 

"Kang Hyejin? Businessman's daughter from China." Hyejin was a little bit taken by Mdm. Ga-in's word as she read her profile but she maintain her posture. She was startled when Mdm. Ga-in suddenly turn to her and examined her. After a while, she turn back towards her table and let out a heavy whine, which is clearly heard by Hyejin.

"Urgh!!!!! Wae? Wae? Wae? Another problem comes one after another. Why would it be a rich man's daughter?? Why would it be another VIP student?? Why????" Hyejin widen her eyes at the teacher's word. Mdm. Ga-in then get up and give her a blue school I.D card, with, of course, her boring face. "Miss Junhee, it's your time in class 3-1 right now, isn't it? Can you lead her to her classroom please." A younger looking teacher stand up and walk in front of Haejin.  "You, follow her." Hyejin can only nod at her.

 

 

*************************************

 

Hyejin follow Miss Junhee's back to her class. She examine the teacher in front of her. This teacher looks too vulnerable, I can see it clearly from her action. Hyejin thought to herself. They reach her room and as soon as Miss. Junhee open the door, Hyejin widen her eyes, this time as big as a ping pong ball, at the view in front of her...

 

 

 

'THE CLASS IS IN A COMPLETE MESS!'

 

Hyejin thought to herself as she look around the class thoroughly.

 

Some boys are on the tables, some are flirting with girls, some are fighting  while some girls are doing what a girl like to do - make-up, fashion... On second thought Hyejin was scared to enter the class, but Miss Junhee gently pull her with a shy smile plastered on her face. Seeing that smile, she brave herself and slowly enter the class.

"Okay... Umm... Class, can I get your attention for a while?" The whole class suddenly become quiet and all the students went back to their seat, but still looking at the teacher with sarcasm look. "Well hello there, Miss. Junhee.What's bring you here? You still wanna teach us? You know that your subject is unimportant to us." Hyejin turn quickly to the voice, and saw a guy who sit at the most back of the class in shock to what he says to Miss. Junhee. She gaze at her, and saw that she was holding in her embarrassment and continue to smile.

"Class, actually today we've a new student. You guys can clearly look at her I.D and , umm... Well. Decide what you wanna do." Everyone turn to Hyejin, and half of them sit straight after looking at her blue I.D. "Well, you can introduce yourself." Hyejin nodded to her and when to the front class.

"My name is Kang Hyejin, I'm a daughter of Kangta, a businessman in China. I hope that I can be your friend. Let's be nice. Thank you." Everyone look at Hyejin, checking each and every part of her. Hyejin knew this things would happen because Mdm Ga-in told her already...

 

*********************************

 

-POV-

"Kang Hyejin?" Hyejin stop and turn towards Mdm. Ga-in.

"Yes?"

"I can sense that you're different from them. For that is why I'm going to tell you this,..." Hyejin feels weird when she told her that. But she insist to listen more. "The student here, is not like what you heard from outside there. You'll know it when you see them. But for now, I want you to tell them who you are, in which means you need to tell them who's your father and act arrogant if you dont want your life to be miserable. Okay? Now go." As always, Hyejin could not get the chance to answer her and went to her class instead with Miss Junhee.

' To tell them about my father, maybe I can. But to be arrogant? That's a big NO. I'm not going to be arrogant just to be with them. I'm who I am.' Hyejin thought to herself.

 

************************************

 

Never she thought that this is what her class would be. 'It's okay Hyejin-ah, you'll adapt this sooner.' She talk in her mind. "Hyejin, you may take a seat anywhere you want." Hyejin nodded and went to the empty seat beside the girl with the same I.D color with her. Everyone who watch her action was bewildered, as if she's doing a massive problem, but the girl besides her remain calm, reading the books in her hand.

"Okay class, now that you got a new friend, what shall we do? Shall we start our lesson?" The class slowly turning into a hectic once again as Miss Junhee wanted to start her lesson. Hyejin look around her, and somehow she feels sad to see the teacher being treat like that. She wants to get up and say something, but her action was stopped by the girl besides her.

"Don't interfere them. Let them be. They'll stop after this." Hyejin turn to the girl and seat back. "But they're being rude to the teacher." She had to yell a bit to fight the loudness. Still reading the book, that girl answer her. "If you don't want any trouble, just let them be. This class will be as quiet as a library after this. Trust me." Not understanding what she say, Hyejin heavily followed her and watch the 'classmate' in annoyed.

Hyejin ignore the class when she notice the teacher had gone. She heard the girl far in front of her say that Miss Junhee cried and ran out from the class. Irritated by the noise, Hyejin took out a book a read it, covering her face from her classmate. After a few minutes, the class suddenly becoming quiet. Really quiet that she can hear a mosquito flying besides her ears. 'It is better this way.' She thought to herself.

 

"Oh my god, she's sitting on the wrong seat. Eotteokkae???"

"Go tell her babe, he's coming already."

"What should we do???"

"We'll all be in a huge trouble if he gets mad."

"Just what is the new girl's doing actually???"

 

Hyejin heard her classmates worried conversation, but she couldn't pick up the real situation. 'Now what?' She thought to herself, head still focused to the book she read. As soon as all the noise disappeared, Hyejin can feels someone standing behind her.

 

"Excuse me, miss. That’s my seat...."

 

 

************************************

 

Xiumin stands in front of the window as he watches Haejin walks in the school alone. His hand is still holding his phone even though the call was long cut by Haejin. Putting his hand behind his back, Xiumin turn his back and walk to the sofa just right besides the school principal’s table work. He sits on the sofa and glances at the lady sitting across him and nods at her. Nodding back, the lady press a number on her table phone. “Ailee, let them all in.” after a few seconds she give the message, a lady, named Ailee, enters the principal’s room, followed by seven guys, all wearing a black jacket. Xiumin looks at each one of them, before he orders them to stand in front of him. They obeys him and immediately stands in front of him.

 

“How’s the things going on there?” Xiumin asks one them, supposedly their leader, without even looking at them as he’s examining the files on the table in front of him one by one. The tallest guy clears his throat and starts to give out his reports. “It’s all been cleared sir. The ‘South Wing’ is safe for now, and we’ve captured few hunters for the HQ to interrogate them. We also succeed in saving the businessman listed in ‘South Wing’ from getting kidnapped.” Hearing that, Xiumin nods, feeling satisfied with their accomplishment this time. He get up from his seat after he finishes his reading on the files and stands in front of the tallest guy. Xiumin pats his shoulder few times and takes a gaze on each one of them with a proud smile on his face. “Good job to all the team members, especially you Chanyeol. As the team leader, I can see that you’re leading your group in the right way. The listed reports are also done greatly. You guys also complete your mission in just three weeks, even though the HQ gives you guys a month to do the task right...” All of the group member look at each other and smirks as the higher up praises them with their great works. Xiumin then walk to the principal’s table and get another file, this time thicker and better than the task file they receive before.

 

“It’s true that the mission is done greatly, thanks to all of you EXO members...” Chanyeol’s face changes as he looks at the file color. Gold color file. Is that... The higher level mission? He thought in his mind and his eyes are still following Xiumin who’s now standing back in front of them, his right hand holding a file. “However, we have another problem. Looks like the hunters now are going to have a far greater plan and strategy to find out about the wealthiest man in this place. They’re now aiming for the highest people. Last night, my man was attacked and he was injured badly. So for now, I want you guys to stay in school for the time being, and I won’t give you any mission in a while. I’ve receive the report from BTS group, the ‘North Wing’ are still save and they’re still watching over that section.” EXO can only nods as the higher up states his order and still cannot open their mouth to ask about the file he’s holding. Xiumin knows what is lingering in their minds, so he shows them the file in his hand but doesn’t open the contents in it.

 

“This file is not for you guys, so don’t worry. I’m not going to give this file to your team. And of course, not to BTS as well. This level of mission is still too high for you guys to handle just with one team.”

“But then, which group will have the file sir? When will we take a higher mission other than watching over the ‘South Wing’? There’s only few businessman there, and they’re also not the high level one as well.” Xiumin glance at Kai, who actually gives out the question out of sudden. He sighs and walks to him, this time patting his shoulder in despair. “I know how eager you guys are to have this high level mission. But with your strength as EXO, it’s not enough. We need more than that. And until you have that strength we want, you cannot have this file, and the task in it. Remember that.” Xiumin’s words only left all of them silent. They all finally nod in defeat.

 

“You guys can go now, change your clothes and go straight to the class. Don’t let any student sees you in this outfit.” “Copy that, sir.” They all then walks out of the room and Xiumin turns to the principal who’s watching them from the start without saying anything. The file that he holds, he finally give it to her. “I’ve talk to Kris about our previous plan, and it seems like we can no longer use that plan.” The woman in front of him open the files and take out a few pictures from it and put it on her desk. “Mdm. Lee Hyori. The plan is now changed. We need to watch over the keepers even more this time.” She look up at Xiumin and rest her arms on her desk. “The what about all the diamonds? We cannot gathers all the keepers in one place, that’s too risky. Besides, they don’t even knows that they’re actually the diamond keeper. And that’s include my daughter.” Xiumin sighs and rubs his temple. He then turns to Mdm. Lee again, “Don’t worry, I’m going to meet Kris this evening to discuss about the new plans. As for now, please take a good care of the keepers, and don’t let them know anything about this. Especially towards EXO and BTS. They cannot know that all this time, all the task given to them is actually the way to protect them from the hunters and the businessman things are just a decoy.” Mdm Lee nods while her eyes are still looking at Xiumin who’s also looking at her.

 

“Well then, I better makes my move. Don’t forget about the things we discuss before. The festival.” As if she just remember about it, Mdm Lee seems to be surprise and finally nods at his words. “Don’t worry, I’ll call my links and we can have the festival in a few more months.” With her words, Xiumin smirks. “If that so, I’ll give this school matters to you, so that you can report me if anything odd happen or if you gets any news to share. Email me and Kris the details of the festival before you announce it so that we can know what to do with it.” Hyori nods again and watch Xiumin as he’s walking towards the door, leaving her in the room with the golden file still in her possession.