Prologue

Skool Luv Affair in Seoul of Performing Arts(SOPA)

The view of the small fish pool at the front yard really sooth my feelings. Sitting on the chair, I sip on my favorite hot chocolate drink before putting it back on the table. On my lap, a thick book rested as I cares it with much love. This book keep lots of my memories with my beloved ones and my friends.

 

As I look at the watch on my wrist, I know that there’s still time for me to read the book while waiting for the others to come. Without thinking twice, I open the book and the first thing that welcome me is my own name, written using the pen I love the most. It was my high school journal that I kept for two years as I review all the things that happen during my school days. As I flip from one page to another, I finally reach to the page that have the memories that I don’t really know if I want to remember again. My head told me to just ignore this part of my memories, but my eyes betray me as I unknowingly start to read each one of the words on the page.

 

I had to read it actually. It is one of my ways, as told by the doctor, to heal my depression, so that I can live my life back as a normal lady and not a vicious, untamed assassin. I keep reading all the words written, and somehow a blurry vision keep attacking my mind as I digest all the event that me myself actually write in the book.

 

My head hurt very much that I had to hold it for a moment before returning back to normal. Then realization hit me. The memories are so vivid now, as if the things that happen back then in the book just happen yesterday. The memory I want to forget the most, the memory that brings all this sorrow, is actually the memory that bring us all until now? I laugh at my own stupidity and continue to read all the content of the book.

 

That is when I read this line that clearly written by myself in red pen, and now I certainly know what is the message that I’m trying to relay actually...
 

 

 

 

There's lots of untold story happen in all of your schools. Good story, bad story, happy story, sad story. Most of them are LOVE story. And this story, is about my school. The school where no one knows what inside really looks like. This untold story, is about...

 

 

... SKOOL LUV AFFAIR in SOPA ...