the book

Villain In The Drama
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

12

 

 

Everything seems like in a slow motion, he couldn’t do anything while he saw his girl is protected by her ex boyfriend. her EX-boyfriend.

“You!!! You make me lose everything!!! You took everything from my sister, you !!! You steal her boyfriend.”

Chaerin couldn’t see his face but she smell alcohol from his breath.

“Hey!! Hey! Stop!” So Hyuk running after her.

SLAP!!

“Ahh!” he slapped her on the face.

“YOU ING !!”

 “! Wh—“ Jiyong look around for a parking space since thisis a crowded road, he can’t just left the car like that.

So Hyuk grab the guy and punch her several times, Kiko coming out from the restaurant, saw his boyfriend get into a fight and she screams like crazy.

“Call police, Kiko!” So Hyuk shouts.

“OH MY GOD!!! Somebody call police!!” Kiko yell at the restaurant people while she’s struggling with her own phone trying to get the police.

Chaerin feels tears coming down as she feel her cheek hurts.

So Hyuk holding the drunk man and she saw Jiyong finally running after her.

“Chae, are you okay? Are you okay??” he's checking her on.

She nodded.

“Oh My God… Chaerin…” he caress her cheek. Jiyong look at the guy.

“Who the ar—“ he stopped.

Kiko who just get nearer also gasped.

“Suhan??” they said together.

Chaerin and So Hyuk puzzled. “You knew him?” So Hyuk asked.

“Yes, babe, he’s Sohee’s brother!” Kiko said.

Chaerin gasped.

 

+

 

Chaerin didn’t say anything at the car.

Neither Jiyong.

They are drown into their own toughts until they reach Chaerin’s house.

Jiyong walk her to the front door.

“Chae…” he calls her.

She turned.

“Come here…”

she walks towards him and he pull her to his embrace.

And he feels her shaking. She cries.

 

Jiyong drove the car back to his house with a heavy feeling in his chest. There’s a huge boundaries, he made her in danger and not being the one who saved her.

It’s So Hyuk that saved her.

So Hyuk, her ex-boyfriend.

Not him, the current boyfriend.

“!” he hit the steerwheel.

He gets home just t find his mother about to leave.

“Mom, where are you going?’

“Oh I’m a bit busy since I just launch Chaerin’s mother book in our international book store.”

“Launch the book?”

“Uh hm…” Mrs. Kwon took her purse.

“The controversial one?”

“Yes.”

 

+

 

Jiyong usually call her whenever he got home but he didn’t call and the next morning he wasn’t call either.

Jiyong drown on his own thought, he was at her studio til late, thinking if everything goes well or the other way around, he did love Chaerin but there's something in her made him insecure, so he decided to keep it down for a moment. keep a small distance between them.

Chaerin text him last night but he also didn’t reply. So she press his number again.

“Hello.” He answered.

“Oppa what are you doing?”

“On my way to campus.”

“Oh, okay…”

“What’s up?”

“No, uh… you didn’t reply my texts and also didn’t call me since yesterday…”

“Oh…” Jiyong knew that he just strangely feel like something is bothering him. “I was editing some songs.”

“Oh… I see.” Chaerin said. “Let me know if you need companion.”

“Alright…” he said, “Its just… my house is empty and its nice to work without disturbance.”

“Where’s eomu-nim?”

“Busy for a book launch… your mom’s book launch, you know that?”

Chaerin feel a bit stingy in her chest.

“Oh, yeah I guess I know…”

"Congrats, the book finally launched."

Chaerin didn't say anything.

They were both drown in silence.

“Anyway… it’s been quite a while since you make daechu-cha you know…”

“Why?” she asked there’s hint of irritation in her tone.

"What? why you asked why?" he asked back.

"Why you suddenly bring up deachu-cha?"

"Well, you used to make it often for my mom..."

"Should I make it everyday?"

“No… but what i said is you were diligently making it for my mom. A lot. Why you never make it again now?”

“You think I made that for an intension?” she asked.

“Who said that?”

“Yeah but I really don’t like the way you say it.”

“What? What did I said.”

“You were talking about my mom’s book, we both know it’s controversial then you talk about the daechu-cha, are you thinking that I’m making all of that for some purposes??”

“Why are you so sensitive? I didn’t say that!” he said, “Is that really the purpose? Is that why you’re become so subtle about these?”

Chaerin paused.

“Chae when you said about favor… is this the favor you meant?” he asked.

Chaerin couldn’t say anything.

“Can you explain? Because this has been in my head.” He said.

“I didn’t…” she inhaled, “Oppa, I did wanted to help my mom, and I… I admit that I was trying to be a little nicer to eomu-nim, not to ask her this favor but just to get closer to her.”

“Then what are you gonna do when you already close to my mom? Asked her to do this risky thing for the sake of your mom’s work?”

“Listen, It’s not exactly like that, but yes, I really hope that eomu-nim can help.”

Jiyong scoffed, and it launched after we’re dating, does it mean that—“

“No, no! for God sake, I don’t date you for that, oh My God…”

Jiyong exhaled. “So, tell me, do you used me? I thought you’re the last person who’ll do that to me. I thought you understand everything. We were talking about this and you act like you understand this better than anyone else, u make me believe that you experience the same thing and now u did this to me? Now tell me, am I that stupid? Why people I care keep using me?”

“No, trust me. At first I keep on saying I don’t have any intensions towards you, but after yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter