friends

Villain In The Drama
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

10

 

 

The lovey dovey holiday has to end because they have to back to real life.

“I’ll see you tomorrow?” Chaerin asked..

Jiyong nodded, “After campus.” He kissed her head.

“I’ll pick you up.”

“Doesn’t it have to be the other way around?” Jiyong laughs.

Chaerin also laughs, “Yes, but this cool girlfriend of yours is a bit busy tomorrow, I can’t just wait at home ‘til you pick me up, besides I don’t have my driver this week. So yeah, tell me what time I should pick you up?”

“2.30, don’t be late!” Jiyong pretended to pout like a spoiled girlfriend.

“No worries, my Queen.” Chaerin kiss his cheek, “Bye.”

She got off the car.

 

Chaerin found her house empty.

“Where’s everyone?’ she asked a maid.

“Mr. Lee went abroad for a lecture, Mrs. Lee also went abroad for some meeting, miss.”

“Oh…” she nodded. Suddenly her phone rang. “Hello, Bommie.”

“How’s the honeymoon, babe?” Chaerin could hear Dara’s voice also laughing behind Bom.

“It was fun, and y…” she said.

“UGHH! Jealous!! I want to have y time too!!” Bom said.

Chaerin laughing, “Then find yourself a boyfriend.”

“No, thanks, I’m faithful enough for my baby who’s in military right now.” He refers to her boyfriend but on a break because he’s enlisting now. “Let’s find one for Dara.”

Chaerin slightly heard Dara grumbling.

“What happened?” Chaerin asked.

“Dara came with me to a church event last time, and she met one of the church singer just like me, she said that boy is cute but then when she’s about to give it a shot, that guy left her hanging high and dry.” Bom explains.

“OMG, is somebody could actually do that to my pretty cousin?” Chaerin laughs.

“Guess her charms is slowly fading.” Bom laughs, “Ouchh!!”

Chaerin knew Dara hitting Bom, so she laughs.

“Hey girls, see you tomorrow?” Chaerin asked.

“Tomorrow?” Bom asked.

“Yeah, imma introduce you to my boyfriend.” She grinned.

“Like we don’t know him.” Bom rolled her eyes.

Chaerin laughs.

 

+

 

Jiyong saw Sohee whe he’s about to walked outside the campus. They haven’t really talk after the break up.

“Oppa.” She suddenly called him.

Jiyong turned. But then she didn’t say anything.

“What’s up?” he asked.

“Uh… I’m sorry.”

“Don’t worry, Sohee, we’re good.” He smiled.

“T-thanks… and uh, can I talk to you in private?” she asked.

Jiyong look at the campus lobby and saw a white fancy sedan, Chaerin’s car.

“Maybe next time? My pick up is here.” He slightly pointed at the car.

“Oh…” Sohee also look at the car, she knew its Chaerin’s car. “So you’re with her now?”

Jiyong paused.

“You’re moving on too fast, oppa, isn’t it a shame that it could be proof that you never really into your girlfriends?”

“What are you saying?”

“Your feeling shifting too fast, it seems like nothing is real. I was about to worry, but I don’t think I should, because maybe your feeling to her is not real anyway.” Sohee smiled then leave him.

 

Jiyong get into the car, he’s ready to have argument with Chaerin since she must be saw him talking to Sohee.

“Hey, Chae…” he said, trying to learn her gesture.

“Hey.” She shortly answer.

He looking at her ‘til she turned to see him too.

“What oppa? You want me to help you with the seatbelt?” she asked then she laughs, “Oh my Gosh… you’re really is gonna act like a Queen, eh?”

Chaerin reach the seat belt and help him fasten it. Suddenly Jiyong wrap her in his arm, hugging her.

“I miss you…” he said.

“Thanks...” she giggling.

“Ya! Chaerin!”

“Okayyy… I miss you too.” She gave peck on his lips.

She started driving.

“Hey, you saw me talking to Sohee just now, right?”

Chaerin nodded.

“Ain’t you gonna ask what we’re talking about?” he asked.

“Should I? Is it something I should know?”

“What you mean?”

“I mean, you have the rights to talk to your friend…” she shrugged.

“But Sohee is no friend.”

“An ex, I understand… so you prefer me to come at you with questions?” she asked.

Jiyong paused, “No… I just…” he realized that Chaerin is no Sohee, she’s steady and secure. “I wish you’re a bit jealous.” He murmured.

Chaerin laughs, “Aw, cute!”

Jiyong didn’t say anything, he push himself further the seat. Chaerin reach his hand.

“I kind of curious what are you talking with her, but jealousy made me the old me, who’s full of rage and insecurities… yeah I was like that ‘til my last boyfriend left me.” She said, “I can be so ugly when I’m jealous, and I don’t want you to experience the bad side of me…”

“But I want to know every side of you.” Jiyong said.

“Patient, baby…” Chaerin said, “We have a long time with us, why so in rush?”

“We have long time…? Promise?” he said.

Chaerin nodded, “As long as you put trust over everything and be secure, baby… I hate insecure es.” She laughs.

“So I’m your ?” Jiyong asked.

“Could be… sometimes…” she winks.

“Oh, is that so…” he caress her back.

“What are you doing?” Chaerin asked when Jiyong’s hand slips under her shirt.

“You know what… maybe we can go to m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter