arranged dinner

Villain In The Drama
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1

 

 

“You should come or else, don’t call me mother.”

Jiyong sighed.

He reads the text from her mother.

 

Mother

There’s a reservation for you on table number 08

 

He drove to the restaurant his mother pointed him to come.

Whatever she’s planning, doesn’t seems right for him.

“If she really set me on a blind date with some random girls again, she’s really out of control.” He mumbles.

Jiyong parked his car in the basement parking.

BANG!

Jiyong startled as someone banging something into his car door.

“The …” he mumbles.

“!” he heard a voice.

Jiyong stepped out from his car

“Sorry.” A girl with a dirty blonde hair standing beside his car.

Jiyong saw a scratch mark in his car door.

“Oh no…”

“You were parking too close to my car.” She continues.

He was cool when she said sorry, but when she continues defending herself, Jiyong got into his nerves.

“My fault?” he said, “I’m still inside the parking line so what would it be my fault??”

“No need to be mad, I said sorry.”

“Yeah, and then blaming me? What the heck.” He said and walked away leaving that blonde behind.

Jiyong entered the restaurant and walks toward the reception table. Suddenly someone appear beside him.

The blonde girl.

“Sir, ma’am, can I help you?”

“Yes.” They both answer.

“Are you together?” the receptionist asked again.

“No.” they both saying again at the same time.

Jiyong scoffed.

The receptionist smiled, she look at Jiyong, “Do you mind if I help the ma’am first?”

Jiyong shortly shakes his head.

“Can I help you ma’am?”

“I have a reservation on table number 8.” She said.

Jiyong startled. He furrows his eyebrows. “What??”

The girl turn to him, “what?”

 

Jiyong sitting in front of the blondie say nothing. He started to understand where this going.

As he predicted, her mom tried to set him on a blind date with a girl.

Both didn’t say anything and Jiyong is busy with his phone.

Jiyong peeks on the card on her table

Ms. Lee Chaerin.

He also has a card on his side with his name typed on it.

“You can go if you want.” The girl said.

“Huh?”

“Obviously you don’t want to be here, so you can go.”

“Lee Chaerin-ssi.” Jiyong called her.

The blonde girl seems startled but then she realizes he got her name from the card where she also knew Jiyong’s name from.

“Yes?”

“I have a girlfriend.” He said.

She seems confuse for a while.

“My mom hates my girlfriend because she’s not meeting her expectation of a daughter in law, so she tries to match me with many girls. But let me tell you from the beginning, I love my girl and not interested in having any other relationship.”

Chaerin didn’t say anything.

“So… yeah, now you know.”

Chaerin took a deep breath, her mom ask her to go to this blind date because she knew Chaerin just get into a bad break up several weeks a go. Her fiancée, cheated on her with her now-ex-bestfriend. Chaerin decided to give up on love and wants to be single forever, but her mother encourage her to go see Jiyong, her mother’s friend son. From what she told Chaerin, Jiyong is a good guy, both of them not filthy rich but they are from the same level of family. Chaerin father is a professor in a university while her mother is a well-known novelist. While Jiyong’s father is a well known music producer and his mother own a big bookstore chain and music store.

“And anyway, my girlfriend will be here any minute.”

“What?” she doesn’t understand.

“Yeah, so, feel free if you wanna go. She’ll take your seat and switch your position to have a date with me.” He smiled.

She never knew she has to face another humiliation.

“I didn’t say I want to go.”

“Oh, you wanted to stay here?” he asks. His tone is telling her something like ‘you like me or what?’

Chaerin feel her pride hurts, moreover when she saw a girl coming towards them, a pretty petite girl.

“Hey.” Jiyong stood up and welcome her with a light kiss on her cheek.

Chaerin also stood up and bowed.

That girl also bowed.

“So, Lee Chaerin-ssi this is my girlfriend that I’ve been talking about, her name is Sohee.”

Chaerin really don’t know hat to say, moreover, people are started to staring at them.

“And she’s the reason I can’t date you.”

His voice is loud enough to people around them to hear, and Chaerin feels like she’s been rejecting by a guy she doesn’t even like.

 

+

 

“What if your mom mad at you oppa?” Sohee asked Jiyong they went back home after the blonde girl left with an obvious annoyed face.

“So what? She always do whatever she wants, now is my turn to do whatever I want.” He drove her car passing the quiet suburb neighborhood. Sohee lives in this neighborhood while Jiyong obviously live in another side, the elite area.

Sohee looking at her boyfriend, they met at an event one year a go, Jiyong was the investor while she’s one of the event crew. Even though he was investor, he wasn’t hesitated to help the crew, after that they talked a lot and they realized that they’re in love. They started dating seven months a go and as we all can guess, Mrs. Kwon never approve her and had several attempts to separate them.

Jiyong looking at Sohee, “Just keep being yourself and later my mom will like you…” he patted her head. “Now go inside. “he helped her unfasten the seatbelt. “Bye bye, goodnight!”

 

+

 

“I don’t know why my mom set me with a freak! He has a girlfriend! A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter