Friends

Expect The Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

It's 4:20 am and Hanbin is fixing his things for the Friendship Program today. He is not excited as you think because he is already showing his annoyance by putting his things on his suitcase harshly. It's not his intention to do it anyways, it's just that he is annoyed early in the morning because he got a text from Jinhwan earlier that he needs to wake up at this hour because he is the president of student council and he should be the first person who should go to their meeting placce. 

 

"I think you should be kind on your suitcase Hanbin hehe" Donghyuk said while scratching his forehead. Hanbin is abusing his suitcase right now. Hanbin just ignored him and close his suitcase already. "Hyung, you don't have to accompanied me to the bus stop I can take care myself" Hanbin said and get his another bag on the couch. "It's still dark and there still bad guys at this hour" He said and drink his coffee. Donghyuk leaned on the wall and look at Hanbin. "What?" Hanbin asked while fixing his white t-shirt. They are not wearing a uniform today because it's uncool for him to wear something like that on this program. "Nothing. I just thought that someday you will already have a girlfriend and leave this house" He said and pretend that there is a tears that falling from his eyes. Hanbin just chuckled and shook his head. His hyung is crazy. "I don't think so" Hanbin said with his upset voice. He already knows he will never get a girlfriend because the person he likes will never like him back but still he have the power to confess to her. "Why? You don't like girls??" Donghyuk asked with his eyes that gotten bigger and that makes Hanbin drop his jaw. How can his hyung say something like that? "Hyung! I like girls! I totally like them!" Hanbin shouted to him with his red face and Donghyuk cover his one ear since he is holding a cup of coffee. "Yeah yeah! You don't have to shout you know and the other two guys are still sleeping you little kid" Donghyuk said and laugh because Hanbin is just so cute earlier for him. The way he blushed when he said that, well his face gotten red because his mad right? "You have to go now Hanbin, the others must be waiting you and where will you go again?" He ask while Hanbin is wearing his shoes outside. "Chuncheon" He said and bow to his hyungs. Donghyuk smiles and nodded. "Then have a safe trip" Donghyuk said and Hanbin nodded also. He close the door and sits down on the couch and finish his coffee. 

 

 

 

 

◽ ◽ ◽ ◽ ◽ ◽ ◽ ◽ ◽ ◽ ◽ ◽ ◽ ◽ ◽ ◽ ◽ ◽ ◽ ◽ ◽ ◽ ◽ ◽ ◽ ◽ ◽ ◽ ◽ 

 

 

 

 

"Where's the others?" Hanbin ask while checking the list of attendance. There are still six students who are not yet on the meeting place and they still only have 10 minutes before they board on the subway.  "I keep on contacting them but they are not answering their phones and they are also living on the same village so I think the six of them are together right now" Hayi said and Hanbin nodded. Jinhwan comes towards to them and crosses his arms. "If they are not yet here after 10 minutes, we have to board now. Mr. Kim and Ms. Choi are already talking to the staffs." He said and Hanbin nodded and check the time on his cellphone. It's already 6:50 am and their depart is 7:00 am. The people on the station are keep on increasing so they have to board quickly. 

 

"Gosh! Were sorry president!" Hanbin quickly turned his head to the six students who came late. Hanbin sighs and look at the others. "We will forgive you this time so I hope this will not happen again. You make us worried at the same time" Hanbin said and his hair. The six of them nodded and apologize again. "Let's go now" Hanbin said and all of them board quickly. 

 

 

 

Hanbin sits down besides Jinhwan who is already eating his snacks. "It's suprising that you didn't attend your practice for your game next month huh" Hanbin said and get one of Jinhwan's snacks. Jinhwan glared at him but immediately nodded. "This program is important you know and this program will save me from my low grades" He said and laugh. Hanbin just shook his head because he is unbelievable that someone like Jinhwan is his friend. "So how many hours we will travel?" Jinhwan ask and leaned his head on the glass. "1 hour and 13 minutes, it says" Hanbin said and point the monitor that showing how many hours you will travel. "I should not have asked you" Jinhwan said and Hanbin just roll his eyes and close his eyes. He wants to rest for a little bit. "Hey," Hanbin slowly open his eyes and look at Jinhwan with his scary stares. "What?" He ask with his annoyed voice. He wants to sleep right now but this guy besides him is stubborn. "The person besides you" He said and Hanbin look at the person on his left side then look at Jinhwan with his doesn't-give-a--face. "Geez! Don't tell me you don't know him?!" Jinhwan ask with his big eyes but the latter sitll doesn't give a to him."I don't have time with your talk show right now JInhwan. I have to rest" He said and close his eyes again but Jinhwan poke his side to open his eyes. 

 

 

"What?!" He yelled that makes the other students on their line woke up and look at him weirdly. He immediately bowed to them and the attendants warned him. "Now, what do you want?" He ask with his calm voice but he is still mad at Jinhwan. He look again to the person besides him who is wearing an earphones and asleep. "What about him?" He asks and JInhwan roll his eyes. "Is this the effect of being a president of the student council? You are already outdated on the outside world, man" Jinhwan said and shook his head while crossing his arms to him. "Can you tell me already so that I can sleep like him?" He said and Jinhwan nodded. "I thought you already knew him since you are the president of student council but I'm wrong" Jinhwan whispered to himself and Hanbin just glared at him. "Stop muttering and tell me already you shorty" Hanbin said and smirks. Jinhwan close his eyes and clench his fist. He have to calm himself first before he punch someone. "So, that guy besides you is our student-idol and he's been on commercials lately" He said and that makes Hanbin look at him with disbelief. "Student-idol what? hahahaha you've got to be kidding me Jinhwan there is nothing like that on our school" Hanbin said while laughing. He can not believe him actually. "It's because you are an old-fashioned mister old man" Jinhwan said and Hanbin just roll his eyes. 

 

"Geez fine so that's it?" He ask and Jinhwan shook his head. "There's more but I want you first to observe him now" Jinhwan said and that makes Hanbin raise his right eyebrow. "And why should I follow you oders mister millenial?" He asks. "Because I said so" 

 

Hanbin look at him and the only thing that come on his mind is that he is more handsome than that guy. "I think he is popular especially on the girls since he is a student-idol like you said and he has a visual that girls wanted on a guy" Hanbin said and Jinhwan snap his fingers. "You're correct but this guy is not interested in girls" Hanbin nodded. "yeah yeah -- what?!" He ask with his bigger eyes. Well who wouldn't suprise with that news. "Stop joking Jinhwan, this guy have a future with a girl and I can see that" He said and Jinhwan just shook his head. "Not everyone is like us Hanbin and don't worry this guy is nice and everyone accepted him even though some girls won't. Well that's part of our life" Jinhwan said and get his another snacks on his bag. Hanbin was just speechless because he don't know what to react. "Why are you telling me this?" He asks and Jinhwan stop from eating his snack. "Why? because I think you need it" He said and winks at him.

 

 

 

 

◽ ◽ ◽ ◽ ◽ ◽ ◽ ◽ ◽ ◽ ◽ ◽ ◽ ◽ ◽ ◽ ◽ ◽ ◽ ◽ ◽ ◽ ◽ ◽ ◽ ◽ ◽ ◽

 

 

 

After the subw,ay, everyone was gathered on their own buses and they are about to go now on YGK International School where they will held their Friendship Program with the students there. It seems that all of them were not aware on the upcoming events except to the grade 12 officers of both clubs. 

 

After 20 minutes of their trip to YGKIS, they already got there. The buses go inside of the campus since the YGKIS is big and have a wide field. The drivers parked the bus and the students are excitedly off from the bus. Hanbin who is just wondering the school almost trip on the rocks but since he have a luck, no one saw that. He lead the way to the students with the teachers and staffs besides him. They go inside the gym where the students of YGKIS are waiting them. The cheers and claps were can only be heard on the gym. The girls started to squeal when they saw a group of hot guys from YGKIS. Hanbin clench his fist because he have the feeling the Jisoo is one of them. He continue to walk and straight on the backstage. He finally can relax and out of those noisy students.

 

"Pres, I finally found you. Our students are already on their s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter