Dead Meat

Expect The Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hanbin wakes up by the sound of his alarm. He look around of his room and get his cellphone beside him. It's 6:30 am so he stretches his arms first before he stand up. He is just wearing his white t-shirt and a blue pajama. He open his door and his brothers are there already in the kitchen. He go straight there and sit infront of Yunhyeong who is eating a sandwhich while reading a food magazine.

 

"Hyung," Hanbin calls Yunhyeong who is just focusing on his magazine. He look up and look at Hanbin. "Why?" He ask and look at the amagzine again to move the page to the next page. "Why is June cooking?" He asked curiously and his tone make it more sound worried. "Why? He always cook but not the best as me" Yunhyeong said. "I know, I know but this is not normal hyung," He said while watching Koo June, a grade 12 student from YGEX Academy. He is just moving his hips side to side and that makes Hanbin lose his appetite to eat. "Shut up Hanbin, I can hear you" June said and look at him. Hanbin just laugh and drink the coffee infront of him. He don't know who is the owner of that coffee but who cares right?

 

"Right! When did you go home?" Hanbin ask then he put the cup of coffee down on the table and snatch the last egg sandwhich from Donghyuk who is sitting besides him and a college student in Fantagio University.  Donghyuk glared at him and Hanbin just make a peace sign. He don't want to eat the food that June is making right now. He don't know if June put a poison on that food right? We don't know. "Last night" June answered while cutting the onions. 

 

"You will sleep here tonight?" Donghyuk ask and flick the left arm of Hanbin for his punishment for getting his egg sandwhich. June stop cutting the onions and look back to look at them. "Do you want me to?" He ask and bit his lower lip. Hanbin wants to puke on how dirty June is. June is ruining his morning. "Eww! Stop it June or else I will cut your lips and no, we don't want!" Hanbin said while protesting his speech to June. "You guys are so mean" June sulked and get back on his work. Hanbin and Donghyuk high-five each other and give themselves a thumbs up and laugh as they could. June show them the knife but the two just imitate him and he got pissed so he gave up on them. Hanbin and Donghyuk keep on laughing while the other one is keep on murmuring.

 

"The landlord," the three of them stop doing their fun, no just the two, when Yunhyeong speaks and close the magazine. He sips on his coffee and speaks again. "came here earlier to remind us about the payment for this month" He said and the other three nodded. June wash his hands and sit besides Yunhyeong.  "How much is it?" Donghyuk ask. "It's $4,500 as usual" Yunhyeong said and look at Hanbin and June who are busy mocking each other. He just sighs and crosses his arms.

 

"There are still things like water, foods and electricity we still need to pay so I'm thinking that," Yunhyeong stops and close his eyes. He can not continue to tell those words to his precious dongsaengs. They are still a babies to him and they will always be. "I think it's better the both of you should do a part-time job" The two stop mocking each other when they heard what their hyung said. Hanbin looks at him with a pitiful eyes for him to change his mind. 

 

"I'm sorry Hanbin but I already decided. It's not gonna be helpful if we are the only one who is working here" Yunhyeong said and that makes the two nodded. Of course they understand the situation and their hyungs must be tired already for going to school and on their works at night. "I will try to find some part-time jobs after the Friendship Program" Hanbin said and yawned. He looks at the clock and it already 6:55 am.  "Friendship Program? You mean your one-week vacation in a school?" Donghyuk ask and Hanbin nodded. "Well it's not a vacation but yeah it's something like that. Just like before when I was in grade 10 hyung" Hanbin said and stand up to go to the bathroom. "I will not allowed that" Yunhyeong said and that makes Hanbin stop enetering the bathroom. He look at him with a what face. "Don't give me that look Hanbin. Don't you remember? You got injured because you volunteered to run the Lotte World Tower up to the 57th floor." Yunhyeong said while raising his right eyebrow to him. Hanbin facepalmed and nodded. He already remember that. The day when he got hospitalized and can not walk and stay there in 3 months. The stupidest idea ever that Hanbin decided.

 

"I-it's because I'm stupid back then but now I'm different. I'm cool" He said and quickly entered the bathroom. He don't want to be scolded again by Yunhyeong. 

 

 

 

 

◽ ◽ ◽ ◽ ◽ ◽ ◽ ◽ ◽ ◽ ◽ ◽ ◽ ◽ ◽ ◽ ◽ ◽ ◽ ◽ ◽ ◽ ◽ ◽ ◽ ◽ ◽ ◽

 

 

 

"Goodafternoon everyone! As you can see, we gathered you all here for an important announcement. We all saw the poster yesterday right?" All the student answered and that makes Hayi smile more. "The student council held a meeting here for all of you to know about the Friendship Program so we call the President of Student Council to announce it for you." After Hayi said that, all the students clap when Hanbin go tot he stage with his innocent smile. All the girls were already melted on his smile, just his smile. 

 

"Hello everyone, I am here infront of you to announce the Friendship Program is back" Hanbin said and all the students cheered and clap their hands. Hanbin really likes the responds of the students. "Let's get started to the topic. I know some of you don't know what is the Friendship Program right? The Friendship Program is about being friends to the students of the other school. Helping other people with them and the last, what is it?" Hanbin ask and the students answered him with the correct answer ofcourse. "Yes, the fun we always talk about. Who wouldn't forget that right? hahaha" 

 

"What is that fun tho? Is it really fun or not? Is there something like running on the Lotte World Tower up to the 57th floor again? Are you going to be like Kim Hanbin when he was in grade 10? Those things will be answer when you already got there." He said and laugh when he remember himself for being an idiot person back then. The students started to whisper to each other and some of them are laughing because they knew what the president is talking about. "The student council decided to list the activities that the sport's club made and we will do on the school while the staffs will list the fun for our outside activities. Oh! The student council don't know what are the plans of the staffs so let's prepared ourselves together"

 

The other two grade 12 officers go up to the stage and stand besides Hanbin. Hanbin pass the mic to Jisoo who is standing beside to him. His heart started to beat faster again so he look down and clam himself. He have to calm down before everyone see his blushing face. He counted one to three on his mind and look up to smile to them. 

 

"What school are we going to be partnered? It's the YGK International School," After Jisoo said that, all the students started to shriek especially the girls at the back. She smile because she already knew why. "It seems that all of you already like the school hahaha. I will talk about the Dorm Life in our Friendship Program. We will use the 4 dorms on that school. We will use the 1st floor up to 8th floor of the three dorms while the fourth dorm, we will use only 1st floor up to 3rd floor. Each floor have 10 rooms and each rooms will have 540 pairs. Our partner of course will be the students in YGKIS. The girls and boys are not allowed to stay together in a room. That's the strict rule of this Dorm Life. Each room have a speaker there for you guys to listen the announcements. You can go out at the night but there is a curfew and just in the campus areas. If there will be caught someone who is escaping and wants to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter