Rejected

Expect The Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hanbin opened the glass door of a convenience store and entered it.  He goes straight to the "snack foods" and get the potato chips. He head to the cashier and paid his potato chips. After he paid his potato chips, he immediately leave the convenience store. 

 

While walking, he checked his cellphone to know what time is it. It's already 7:15 pm and his roommates, his brothers rather might have eaten already.  He just sighed and remember the upcoming program that will be held at the YGK IS. He really don't like that program seriously.  It will just waste his energy on those activities or must say "the fun". He stretched his arms and yawned, he's sleepy and tired at the same time. He put his cellphone on his pocket and keep on walking. He keep on looking around because some of the street lights are off and the streets are little bit dark and quiet. Well he is already used on this quiet streets but with the dark streets, no.  His apartment is not too far but he still have to walk in 7 minutes before he reach his house and this dark street is just giving him shivers. 

 

His cellphone rang so he get it again from his pocket and see who is calling him. "Yunhyeong-hyung?" He asked himself and when he is about to answer the call, he bumped to someone and his cellphone fell on the floor. His eyes got bigger and drop his jaw in shocks. He immediately pick it up and checked if there is a crack, and there is. Another crack on his cellphone again. He look up and saw the boy he just got bumped. He can not clearly see him since it's too dark and that boy is wearing a black hoodie. "Tsk! Watch where you going dude" The boy who is wearing the black hoodie said and it made Hanbin frowned his eyebrows at him.  "Are you blaming me?  Isn't the one who is at fault here is you? And look what you have done on my cellphone tsk" Hanbin defends himself and shook his head of disfavor. "Tsk! Just move aside" He said and bump the shoulder of Hanbin with his shoulder harshly. The boy just disappeared on Hanbin's sight when he make a turn to left direction. He can not believe he met someone who is so pride and rude as .  He grind his teeth and sigh heavily. He checked his cellphone and see if it's still working. "Goodness" He said because he was so relief that it's still working. 

 

 

 

◽ ◽ ◽ ◽ ◽ ◽ ◽ ◽ ◽ ◽ ◽ ◽ ◽ ◽ ◽ ◽ ◽ ◽ ◽ ◽ ◽ ◽ ◽ ◽ ◽ ◽ ◽ ◽ ◽ 

 

 

 

"I went to buy some potato chips hyung" Hanbin said calmly to his not really hyung but he calls hyung, Song Yunyeong, a college student from Cube Arts School and the person who is scolding Hanbin like a mother right now who just went home at this late. Yunhyeong put his hands on his waist and nodded, "I don't want this happen again, okay?" He said and Hanbin just nodded. He don't know why his hyung have to do this to him like is he a 8 years old who just went home late? He is 17 years old in god's sake. "Where's June and Donghyuk hyung?" He asked and look around at their apartment. Yunhyeong sit down besides Hanbin on their couch and open the tv by the remote. "Donghyuk is sleeping right now on his room and June, they are busy practicing for their next month's match so he will not go home for awhile" He said while his eyes are still on the tv. Hanbin just nodded and stand up to change his clothes.

 

After changing his clothes, he immediately lay down himself on his bed and think about the things he misses yet some things he fears. Everytime he lay down and be serious in nothing, those things are coming back from his thoughts. Of course it will not immediately disappeared on our mind once you experienced those scary things. It's been 10 years since he left that house and it's also been 10 years since his parents died from a car accident. Before Hanbin realize that he is thinking too much about his past, the tears already fell on his face. He just keep on looking at the ceiling and laugh a little bit. "so uncool" He said and close his eyes. It's just the tiredness he feels right now and the only solution about that is a rest or a sleep. 

 

 

 

◽ ◽ ◽ ◽ ◽ ◽ ◽ ◽ ◽ ◽ ◽ ◽ ◽ ◽ ◽ ◽ ◽ ◽ ◽ ◽ ◽ ◽ ◽ ◽ ◽ ◽ ◽

 

 

 

"We are going to have a meeting with all the grade 12 students tomorrow at noon on the gym. Chanhyuk will also post the poster you said Pres on the bulletin board after this" Jisoo said and smile at them. The other officers just nodded. "I think there will be no problem about the meeting with the grade 12 students" Seunghoon said and Hanbin nodded. "Mr. Yang already explained the details about this program and there is no changed on this program" Hanbin said and the other two grade 12 students officers drop their jaws whe they heard the words no change. "How can Mr. Yang so strict when it comes to us?" Hayi said with her worried face. "It's because they love the grade 12 students" Jennie said and teased them with her evil laugh. Hayi just roll his eyes. "When did Mr. Yang told you about that?" Jisoo asked Hanbin and Hanbin's heart skip a beat. He was suprised when Jisoo suddenly ask him. "Oh, earlier when he saw me at the school's garden." He said and avoid the stares of Jisoo at him. He is ing nervous everytime Jisoo is looking at him with her beautiful face and eyes. He can not focus. 

 

"Don't look at him like that Jisoo, he is already melting at your stares" Jennie said and smirk at Hanbin. "Oh! why are you telling me not to look at our pres? Do you like him?" All of them was suprised but they managed to laugh especially Hayi who is enjoying the moment with her hilarious laugh. "Oh gosh! Don't misunderstand me, I'm telling you that because look our pres is nervous and what's with your sudden question? Do you like him?" Jennie crossed her arms and smirk at her. Everyone are so speechless right now especially Hanbin who is so nervous right now for the answer of Jisoo. 

 

Please like me also, he thought and close his eyes. "Stop it al--" before he could say what he wanted to say, he was cutted by Jisoo. "Of course I like pres," Jisoo said and the heart of Hanbin is beating quickly and it's not normal like he will have a heart attack soon. "because he is my friend, we are all hs friends so we like him" she continued and give them her innocent smile. All of them were speechless and only the students from outside can hear on their room. "of coure. of course we knew that" Jennie said and sit down on her chair. She look at Hanbin who is spacing out and she can not feeling anything right now except for being sorry to Hanbin. She didn't expect Jisoo will give her an innocent answer. She is messed up. 

 

All of them go back on their individual works and Hanbin can not focus on his work. He is thinking how he got rejected by Jisoo just like that? He sigh and massage hisforehead to fcous on his laptop to do his work.  The door opened and a small guy enetered the room with his pokerface. "I like to talk with your president" He said and look at Hanbin who is busy doing something on his laptop. "If it is about the Friendship Program and the sport's club will not cooperate with us, we can talk about it later" He said with his serious voice and his eyes are still on his laptop. "Geez what's with you right now?" The president of the sport's club, Kim Jinhwan said and roll his eyes. "I just wanted you to know that we are going to participate on this program, tsk I will talk to you later after dismissal. Wait me at the meeting room" He said and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter