Friendship Program

Expect The Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hanbin put his hand on his chin while looking at the paper that he got from the faculty office. He just sighed and look at his chat on the stduent council's groupchat but the others are not replying on his chat. It seems like they will have a meeting later or sooner before the class starts. He leaned back on his chair and massage his forehead because of stress. It's so uncool for him but it can not be helped, he's stress. 

 

"Mr. Yang really hate us geez" He said with his tired voice.  The door opened and the other officers enetered the room. "Goodness! Hanbin were sorry for not replying at your chat. Our dorm head confiscated our cellphone like seriously!' The secretary, Lee Hayi said with her annoyed voice. The other officers just laugh at her and sit down on their own chairs. "It's fine, I also just got here" Hanbin said and stand up to go infront of them. He is writing something on the board that makes the other officers curioused. After writing a note on the board, Hanbin get the paper from his table and when he is about to talk about it, he stopped when he saw the vice president's table is empty. "Where's Jisoo?" He asked but they just shrugged their shoulders so Hanbin just nodded. "So let me continue, I just got this paper from the faculty office and it's saying that Mr. Yang wants to return the Friendship Program. We have 2 weeks to prepared this program it says" Hanbin said and the other officers just whined with the sudden request from the president. They are not yet ready for this one. "Mr. Yang should stop playing jokes with us, he's too old for that seriously" The accountant, Kim Jennie said and put lipstick on her lips. 

 

"What do we do now? We are now busy with the upcoming exams and now, Mr. Yang wants this program back like is he out of his mind?" The representative, Lee Seunghoon said. "Totally out of his mind Seunghoon" Hayi said and laugh with her not so called joke. Hanbin sit down on his chair and put his hand on his chin again. "Talking to him is just the solution" The PRO, Lee Chan Hyuk said and look at the other officers who are staring at him like-are-you-serious-dude. Hanbin sighed, "Well, I think it's better to accept the request. Other students will like this program like we used to like it." The other officers just nodded. "Maybe the grade 12 students are not included on this program since they already did this program when they were grade 10 so there is a chance that all grade 10 and grade 11 will be participating this program." Hanbin said and look at Hayi with his sparkling eyes. "So lets pray Hayi that we may not be included" The other officers roll their eyes and gave them their precious finger at them. 

 

"Let's wrap this up for awhile, the classes are gonna be start soon. Let's continue it later and Jennie, get Jisoo for us" Hanbin said and wink at her. "For us or just for you?" Jennie ask and with her smirk. Hanbin just ignore her and get out of their room to go now on his class. "How can Jennie be so sharped?" Hanbin whispered himself when he got on the room. He sit on his chair and look at the person besides him who is sleeping. "Chanwoo, get up or else I will tell your girlfriend you are cheating on her" After Hanbin said that, Chanwoo immediately get up and was shocked when he saw their classmates are looking at him weirdly again because of Hanbin.. "Geez, you really like me to get look at them weirdly aren't you?" Chanwoo asked and fix his bed hair. "Nah, I don't have time for that but I have time telling your girlfriend that you are cheating on her you little dirty youngman" Hanbin said and poke his fluffy cheeks. Chanwoo just give him a doesn't-give-a--look. "You're strong, how nice" Hanbin said and chuckled. Their teacher entered the room and it's another start of hell.

 

 

◽ ◽ ◽ ◽ ◽ ◽ ◽ ◽ ◽ ◽ ◽ ◽ ◽ ◽ ◽ ◽ ◽ ◽ ◽ ◽ ◽ ◽ ◽ ◽ ◽ ◽ ◽ ◽ ◽ ◽ 

 

"You want to do this?" Jisoo asked with a curious face when she heard about the Friendship Program. "Well, it's not bad as long were not included and this is the most anticipated program for all those students who are not yet experiencing this" Hayi said and raise her right eyebrow. Jisoo just sighed and look at the paper again. "We still don't know if were not really included on that program. Mr. Yang is crazy you know" Jisoo said and cover his face becuase of stress. yeah because of stress. "What's wrong with this program seriously? I heard this program is fun?" Chanhyuk asked and the other two grade 12 officers just look at him with no emotion. "Fun? yeah, fun in hell" She said while swaying her left hand at him. Chanhyuk immediately go back on his sit and continue his work like he didn't say anything wrong on those two. "Gosh, anyways where's pres? We only have 30 minutes to continue this before our sixth period" Hayi ask and look around on the room but there is no sign of Hanbin. "He's late," Jisoo said "I will get him" and stand up from her sit. "Sure, go ahead" Jennie and smile at her but Jisoo just laugh at her because of her ridiculous smile. When Jisoo's about to open the door, the door itself opened and it show the tired Hanbin like he did something. 

 

"Guys, I'm so sorry! I just did something important on my class" Hanbin said and he is really out of breathe. "Don't worry pres, we understand boys like you" Jennie said and winked at him. "Hey! I'm not like Seunghoon geez" Hanbin defends himself and look at the girl who is standing besides him and who is also looking at him worriedly. His heart started to beat slowly and slowly. He feels like he is in a movie where he met a girl who will marry him in a common place and will stay besides him forever. "Dreaming~ Imagining~ is one of my cool sides~" Hayi sang and that makes Hanbin wake up from his senses. He turned his head on Hayi and glared at her and turn his head again to see the one and only girl on his heart.  "Is there something on face?" Jisoo asked when she's been curious why the president is keep on looking at her. "O-oh! Nothing, nothing" Hanbin said and walk on his chair to sit down. He is so ing embarassed right now. How can he be so careless? He will never know what he will do if Jisoo will notice his feelings for her. Hanbin pull his hair because of embarassed. 

 

"You okay pres? pfft" Jennie tapped his right shoulder but he didn't respond. He already wants to stop this meeting for a while but , it will be more noticeable.  "Can we already talk about the Friendship Program?" Seunghoon who just got finish playing his game on his cellphone asked and the others nodded. 

 

 

~

 

"This really doesn't make sense, what if we pick the students who can join?" Jennie asked and the others just look at her weirdly. "What? I'm serious, it will be easy for us" Jennie said and look at them with her serious face. "Then it would be unfair to others who wants to join. I think it's better if we just refused this one since we already have more programs to do and I'm sure that sports club will be dismay if they heard about this" Chanhyuk said and crossed his arms like he already said something nice. "I'm agree with you that many students will feel u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter