006

W: Two World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Is there any difference living here as a human?" Kai asked, as they walked side by side and Sehun just nodded in response. "What's the difference? I don't think EXO and earth have much differences." He shrugged then Sehun turned to look at him, frowning. 

"Everything comes out peculiar to me here. Like everything is so colorful, even a sauce." Sehun cringed and made a face that Kai chuckled. "But your hair, I thought it'd be different from the comic I read." He made a remark without realizing that the alien guy was clueless about the comic he'd mentioned. 

"What comic and was I somewhat a character?" Kai threw him a quizzical look and Sehun's steps halted. He remembered that he'd never mentioned to anyone about them being the comic characters and it would be weird if he were to be a narrator, telling them about every single thing he'd read and being so enthusiasted about. 

"Uh...nothing, just forget about it." Sehun smiled sheepishly and rubbed his nape with his hand as his heart suddenly skipped a beat due to the nervousness that built in a split second inside him. 

"And you were born orange?" Kai did not joke, neither did him want to throw a silly question but that caused Sehun to choke on his own saliva and looked at the other with a shock expression. 

"What makes you think I was born orange?" He examined Kai's expression but it remained expressionless and Sehun just could not read it. "A human in orange suit, that'd be funny." 

"I mean, your hair—silly." Kai shook his head then added, "I ain't stupid. I know what human looks like." Kai rolled his eyes in annoyance then continued to walk; leaving the stunned Sehun behind. 

"I dyed it orange, you moron." Sehun whispered to himself but listening to Kai's 'I heard that!', made him groan in exasperation as he began to walk again, tailing the other guy. He did not know for how many time he'd felt annoyed with Kai but nonetheless, he just could not dislike him. Not yet. 

It was actually a good thing that he could spend a time with Kai and he thought that he could spend more in the forest but not when the other stopped him from walking and his face was seen as if he was inspecting something which he looked fierce and Sehun had something to ask but he just could not form a sentence due to that. 

"They're here." 

"Who?" 

 

 

"Marsus." Yuta spoke, sitting next to Kris and everyone in the house waited for him to continue with a serious face. 

Early this morning, right after Kyungsoo, Kai and Sehun left—Yuta, Taeil, Kris and Tao arrived. Their only intention was to see that human boy who rumored to be the resemblance of Kris' younger brother. It was not that they wanted to take him away but they needed to confirm it because Kris was anxious and he wanted his younger brother back. 

The moment when they were there, Chanyeol, Suho, Minseok and Baekhyun were already home. It came out as a suprise to them for they never thought Kris would come. They had not prepared anything. Luckily, Sehun was not there or else they did not know what to answer to the Wu brothers. 

"I had heard from them that they were looking for a human boy that you guys hid. I didn't know someone from earth would be here, so we came to check." Taeil nonchalantly said as he shrugged and Chanyeol, Suho, Minseok and Baekhyun then looked at each other which they did not know either to deny or to admit it. But there would not be any benefit of denying that so Chanyeol decided to just tell them the truth. 

"It's true." Chanyeol sighed as he added and Kris was already throwing daggers at him when he spoke, "It's true that he's here. We truly have no idea how he reached here because he seemed to be here all alone without anyone and there wasn't any traces of aircraft at the place where we found him." 

"And what's his name?" Kris asked in curiosity. "Does he resemble Shixun?" 

Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun who was looking at him and his eyes were telling Chanyeol to say no to that but he did not want to prolong this matter so he nodded that caused Kris to smirk smugly. 

"I know," Kris got up from his seat, sighing in disappointment. "I know all along that if Shixun were to be back, you're gonna be the one hiding him from me." 

"But Kris, he is not Shixun. His name is Sehun and he's someone from earth. How could you just jump into conclusion that we're hiding him from you? If he were to be Shixun, we'd gladly inform you that he's back. What's the point of taking him away if it means to make our bond break?" Baekhyun voiced in dissatisfaction, defending Chanyeol who's then hanging his head low. 

"It's already broken." Coldly, Kris replied without looking at those who were already fuming up because of his statement. 

"And it's because you broke it!" Suho snapped and stood up. "You broke it because we're no longer trustworthy to you. You broke it because all you can see is us being the one killing Shixun, and what more explanations do we have to make you believe that we weren't the one taking him from you?" 

It was true. Kris was the one who broke their well-built friendship and now he was blaming them for the cause of Shixun went missing. No one could ever trace Shixun's whereabout but Suho; and the ones that should be responsible to this were Marsus for it did not make a sense if they were to keep the guy away from his own brothers.

Meanwhile to Suho, Kris had stepped beyond the line. For years, for decades, he'd had to carry a mountain of burdens alone before Sehun finally arrived at their planet. For there was a secret had yet to be disclosed, Kris should at least trust them as friends who'd shared almost everything in their entire life. 

"It's because he was last seen with the all of you! Yes, you were all there, we were there fighting for our rights but let's not forget about him went missing because I trusted you so much to send him—," 

Kris' words were then cut off when Kai and Sehun appeared at the living hall. They barely made any noise but Sehun's sudden blabber shocked everyone in the house. The tension that was thick moments ago had suddenly died out and everyone fell silent which only the human boy's voice filled the air.

It was just like an unplanned gathering but this would cause just another crisis in between them. The existence of Sehun there would probably make things worsen and Suho could feel that Kris would never believe them again. Suho knew he'd done best that they would thank him later and he knew there were things to be unveiled but he would have to wait until everything was ready. 

"I swear that's awesome but stop teleporting would you? I still wanna be there, they wouldn't notice if—," Sehun, who was feeling unhappy with Kai teleporting him back home when he was not ready to leave Kireina; trailed off when he noticed there were few pairs of eyes staring at him which he slowly turn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter