011

W: Two World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listening to the voice, Sehun's world spun and he squatted on the ground, trying to make everything slow to something his brain and body could cope with. His heart was hammering under his chest to the fears that began to creep in through the pores of his skin which caused the negative thoughts started accelerating inside his head. He felt sick and nauseous to the demonic aura that swirled around him drawing bits by bits of panic to grow bigger inside that he wanted so much to throw up. There was not much of strength left in him when he tried to stand up, to escape from the nightmare he was in. 

Sehun wanted to believe that it was just a bad dream that he needed nothing but to wake up yet the feeling was so real and the way his body reacted to the fright was draining his energy until his body gave up lying on the cold hard ground. Seeing how weak he was getting, came a chuckling voice, as if mocking him at how hopeless he was right then and there. "Why?! Why does it have to be me?!"

"The question shouldn't be slipped from your mouth, Sehun."

It was right, Sehun should not ask for it gave him nothing but another torturous feeling when the tip of his fingers started to burn in fire; setting him in the new set of tremendous tremor, mouth letting out a scream in panic. He watched the fire grew, spreading right from the tip of his fingers, up to his arms until he was completely on fire. His own breath came in gasps yet it only burned him; providing him no fresh air and the heat that was outspread throughout his body was choking him. It seemed like there wasn't much of oxygen left for him to grasp which slowly he almost blackened out to the greatest pain.

Perhaps the demon still had a slightest of sympathy for him as little by little the fire that was seemingly drawn-out for him began to die, leaving him lying hopelessly on the ground, coughing at the lack of oxygen and his eyes stung so badly from so much crying. He did not know till when he would have to face this but he did not think he would last more than an hour being tortured like this. As the last tip of fire completely disappeared, Sehun inspected his skin afraid it would be wounded but there was not even scratch on it. It was like magic, the fire did not leave any injuries on his skin. Even so, he chuckled in dismay at the still stinging pain the heat had left. "Why did you do this to me? Send me back home, please..."

Sehun's voice was nothing but a whisper for there was tiny energy left in him and he could not even move a muscle to get up. He wanted nothing but to surrender and let himself being toyed around, being voodooed like a doll until he laid there soulless. Right at this moment, Sehun hoped the demon could just kill him instead of tormenting him. Moving his trembling lips, Sehun spoke again, "Is this what you want? Torturing me?" 

"I'm getting you trained. Are you ready for another pleasant surprise?"

With a bat of an eye, Sehun's hands came to claw at the ground when he could feel something seared his skin; mouth hung open at another unpleasant surprise that seemed to prick through his back skin. It felt like someone was ing knives through the inside of his upper back, slowly; tearing his skin open that he once again screamed at the burning pain. He had a hand over his mouth, the other then rigidly clutching the white of his shirt; ready to rip it apart. His eyelids shut so tightly they began to fidget and shudder from the bullish force. It was as if his back was pricked with a thousand of needles, his body began to uncontrollably tremble and Sehun, with so much force—trying to get up from his spot but ended up crawling in agony at the torture. He was groaning, crying, screaming at something he assumed a punishment and wanted so much to call for a help but to whom should he call out for a help? 

Would anyone be able to break through the wall of his nightmare and save him? At this point of time, he wished for nothing but a death to come and take him from suffering in the unintelligible dream. It was drawn out, he did not know when it would end. There was an unfathomable emotion swam in the sea of his mind as he was being brutally tortured like this. Nothing and no one had come to mind as something that could be his knight in shining armor but death. His breathing, it had becoming undeniably ragged and uneven. 

For God knows how long he was tormented, his body was already frail and feebled. Strength was no longer there, but there was something; something he could feel flapping behind his back that managed to keep him still breathing. Although he was all incapacitated, Sehun could still sense a breeze behind him. Slowly, feeling himself floating; Sehun let his eyes—that he had no idea how long had been closed; pry open, only to gaze at his feet that were staying on the surface and the ground was no longer under his feet. 

Had he grown wings? Was he dead? And was he already in heaven? But his surrounding was still dark and he was still so lost in the pain. Yet something that grew in his back was making his mind work in complexity. He could feel it moving, levitating him from above the ground until he could no more feel it under his feet. Thus came another evilish chuckle from the voice he assumed a demon. 

"Look at you, all dreaded but still manage to breathe. I don't know you're this strong,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter