Chapter 5

Hay mistake


SOLAR

 

Tomorrow is Friday already...Sigh

She grabbed the reins and led Aeos outside. She wanted to run away with the stallion, to just be by herself and breath in the cold morning air.
The horse seemed to know, nuzzling her a bit more than usual, trying to cheer her up.

"Thanks, buddy. Let's go for a ride"

Even though he was a really big animal, she expertly jumped and got up with a swift move. And they started to move, at a bullet's speed, heading to the woods.

 

After a while, Aeos needed a break, so they stopped by a stream of water. As she let him roam free, Solar just sat on the grass and rested her back against a tree. The sky looked beautiful, blue with sheep-like clouds.

They just stayed there long enough that Solar lost track of time. Before she could think about going back, Aeos' ears suddenly were facing forward, listening attentively to something...

Hooves? Another rider?

She was right, another person riding a beautiful white mare dismounted and let the horse drink.  As the mysterious person removed the helmet, a cascade of blonde hair fell down. 

No ing way, she cursed internally. 

Even though she was pissed that Moon Byul E had shown up, she couldn't stop herself from scanning her body. She was lean and the way she moved made her look very athletic. As the girl looked up to the sky, she could appreciate her features from afar, her skin was pale and beautiful...

Before she could keep appreciating each feature, Byul looked at her, dead in the eye, and smiled.

Dammit

"Kim Yong Sun, going for a ride with Aeos?" said the blonde while approaching her
"Yes, I needed a break, and he always loves to take a stroll through the woods"
"I bet. It's really peaceful in here" Byul started scratching Aeos, and the horse seemed to always love her attention.
"How do you do that?"
"Do what?"
"Make Aeos look like a puppy. When you're around he behaves as the most well-behaved horse"
"Hmmm. I just think it's because I've been around horses for a lot of time, that I've picked up some abilities."

They remained silent.
"So.. Class tomorrow?" Byul asked, almost sounding... insecure?
"I'm sorry but I can't... I" 
"I know I am not your old teacher but I don't understand why don't you just want me as your new one" Byul cut her before she could continue
Solar cleared "I am willing to give you another chance. But that is not it. I have... a date of sorts"
"A date?" 
"Do you think I'm un-dateable? I don't think I'm that ugly" she was surprised by her own annoyance. Why was Byul so surprised she had a date? 
"No, no" Byul quickly apologized "I just... I didn't imagine you dating"
"Well, I do date. He's a handsome rich young man. Quite the catch" She almost rolled her eyes. Ew, listen to me, promoting this god awful date.
"A man, huh? Well, good luck with that." She checked her watch "Well, gotta leave, duty calls. See you around then"

Solar watched the blonde leave. A weird sensation arose inside her. As if she didn't want her to go...

 

 

A/N: I AM SO SORRY FOR THE LONG DELAY. My life has been quite hectic: now I have a degree in psychology, a girlfriend, I live in another city and I'm studying a master's degree. I will try to keep updating.

As always, feel free to comment (I love to read them, even if it's just a "hi") and see you on the next one