You Still in My Mind

You and I

 

 

[Seungho’s house]

Soojin is in the kitchen preparing breakfast for Lauren and Seugho. She saw Seungho  rushed to go to his office.

“Wait! Seungho sshi! I already prepared some breakfast for you and Lauren.”  Seungho glance at his watch.

“Thanks but I’m so sorry. I have a very important meeting this morning.”

“Appa~ Come eat breakfast with me~” Lauren suddenly come and try to pull him to the kitchen.

“Sorry honey. Appa needs to go to work right now. But Appa promise that Appa will be on the Sport’s Day this weekend. Okay?” Seungho shows his pinky finger to Lauren. Lauren pouts and finally make a pinky promise with him.

“That’s my daughter. Now, finish your breakfast and go to school. I see you tonight. Saranghae.” Seungho smile and hug her tightly. Lauren smiles sweetly at him.

Seungho sshi, I will pack the breakfast for you. It only take a minute.” Soojin rush to the kitchen and pack the breakfast.

“Here you go. Have a nice day.” She hands the breakfast to Seungho.

“Thank you so much Soojin sshi. Jalmuhgehsseumnidah.” He smiles and leave the house.

“Okay. Let’s finish our breakfast and go to school” Soojin said while lightly pinching Lauren’s nose. Lauren laughs and poke Soojin’s cheek. They go to dining room and eat their breakfast. After that, she quickly sends Lauren to school. On the way to the school, Lauren suddenly asked her something.

Soojin Unnie~ do you have a boyfriend?”

“What? UmmmNo. I don’t have one. Why do you ask?”

“ I have this one boy at school. His name is Leo. He always teases me. My other friends say that he likes me. Is that true that boys who like you, tease you a lot?” She asks with her big eyes.

HmmmMaybe. Because boys love attention. They tease you because they want attention from you. So, do you like him? What is his name again? Leo?”

“Well, he is cute.” Lauren shyly answered.

Aigoo. Kids these days. Even Unnie doesn’t have a boyfriend yet.” Soojin laughs.

“Why? Are you busy like Appa too?”

“Yup. I’m quite busy right now. I have to go to school and I have to take care of my family.”

Unnie still go to school?” Lauren looks confused.

“Yes. It’s called University. One day you will go and study at the University. Okay, we already reach our destination customer-nim.” She parks the car and open the door for Lauren. She hands Lauren’s bag and her lunch box.

“Be good okay. And send my regards to Leo.”Soojin winks at her.

“Unnie~” Lauren whines.

Arraseo. I’ll pick you up later. Bye~”

“Bye Unnie~”

 

[Seungho’s Office]

“Good Morning Mr. Yang. May I come in?” Miss Lee knocks on the door.

“Come in. God Morning.” Seungho take out the breakfast that Soojin pack for him.

“This morning we will have a meeting at 9 am with the Board of Managers. While the meeting in the afternoon is cancelled. And before I forgot, you have an appointment with your mother this afternoon. She wants to meet you for lunch.”

“Okay, is there anything else?”

“No.Mr.Yang.  I’m sorry for asking but did you prepare that breakfast?” Miss Lee asks

“Oh. Soojinnie prepared it for me. Why?”

“It’s nothing. I’m just asking. Well, enjoy your breakfast. I’ll be on my desk if you need me.” Miss Lee bows and leave his room. Seungho stares at his meal.

“Laura never pack any breakfast or lunch for me.” He sighs loudly. When he takes a bite, he was so surprised.

UwaaThis taste really good. She really knows how to cook. How old is she again?” Seungho finish everything that Soojin packs for him including the side dishes.

“Jalmuhguhsseumnidah~” He rubs his full stomach and smiles. He quickly goes to the meeting room.

 

[Lunch]

Anyeonghaseyo Eomoni.” Seungho bows when a woman come towards him.

“Have a seat. Why do you want to see me?”

“Why? I can’t see my own son. I even have to make an appointment to meet my own son.”

“I’m sorry Eomoni. I’m very busy lately.”

“I heard that Lauren has a new babysitter. Is she okay?”

“She is great. Her name is Soojin. She is taking Family Studies and Child Development in Seoul National University. She is a great cook too.” Seungho smiles.

“Okay. Actually, I want to talk about Laura and you. You need to forget about her and go on with your life. Don’t forget about Lauren. She need a mother.”

“I’m sorry Eomoni but I don’t want to talk about this.”

Haishhh! This boy! So stubborn.I know from the moment you introduced me to Laura, she will never make you happy.”

Eomoni can we just eat and not talk about this?” Seungho looks very angry but he tries to hold it.

“I’m sorry. I need to go to the washroom.” Seungho quickly get up and go to the washroom.

 

[Seungho’s POV]

I still love her. I still want her to be mine. Laura…

 

P/S: I'm sorry for the LONGGGGG hiatus. Thanks for still subscribing this fanfic. I love you guys. I hope you guys like this update and give it some comments okay? ^^