Even in My Dreams

You and I

 

[Lauren’s school]

Soojin arrived at Lauren’s school. She feels excited and nervous. She parks the car at the parking lot. A teacher greets her as she walks into the class.

“Anyeonghaseyo. May I help you?” the young teacher asks her.

“Anyeonghaseyo. My name is Kim Soojin. I’m Lauren’s new babysitter.” She bows and introduces herself.

“Oh! So you are the new babysitter that Mr. Yang told me just now. Please come in.”

“Thank you.” She follows the teacher to the classroom.

“Lauren ah~ Say hello to your new babysitter.”

“Anyeong haseyo~” Lauren bows to her.

“Anyeong Lauren ah~ Aigoo~ you are so cute.” She pats Lauren’s head. Lauren smile sweetly at her.

“Let’s go home. You miss your dad right?”

“Nae~” Soojin takes Lauren’s bag and hold her little hands.

“Okay, now say goodbye to your teacher and friends.” Lauren bows and waves at her teacher and friends.

 

[Seungho’s house]

As soon as Seungho get back home, he finds Lauren already sound asleep in her room.

“Mianhae Lauren ah~ Daddy have a lot work to do.” He kisses Lauren’s forehead. He go to his room and take a shower. He feel very tired that day. Even after having a warm bath, he still feel the tiredness from his work. He try to close his eyes and sleep. But his tired body won’t let him fall asleep easily.

“Are you doing fine right now Laura?” Suddenly he remembers Laura, his ex-wife who left him 2 years ago.

 

[Flashback]

Seungho shocked when he saw the letter from Laura’s lawyer.

“Honey, you’re not kidding right?” Seungho tried to control his trembling voice.

“It’s not a joke. I’m serious to get a divorce from you.” Laura said while packing her clothes.

“I don’t want you to leave Laura.” Seungho begs her.

“I can’t do this anymore. We should stop.”

“Think about Lauren. You want her to grow up without her mom? Please Laura, we can solve this problem.”

“No Seungho. I’m tired of everything. Your family. Your career. Everything!”

“I know I’ve been so busy lately but please understand me. I promise you when my current project finish, you, I and Lauren will have a vacation. I promise.”

“You know what? Byunghee is better than you. I made a mistake marrying you.” Seungho shocked when he heard the words that came out from Laura’s mouth.

“What are you talking about? I thought we are best friend. 3 of us.”

“Byunghee understand me better than you.”

“Laura please think about our child. Think about our Lauren.” He eyes started to wet.

“Stop using Lauren’s name. You can take her with you.” Laura left the house without saying goodbye to her one and only daughter, Lauren.

[End of flashback]

“Laura ya! Don’t leave me! Laura!” Seungho screams.

“Seungho sshi, wake up! You’re late. It’s 7.30 am now.” Soojin wakes him up. Seungho wake up with his sweat all over his face.

“What happen? What are you doing here?” Seungho confuses when he see Soojin in his room.

“I come here to take Lauren and send her to the school. I was preparing the breakfast just now. But I heard you screaming.” She explains everything. Seungho slowly understand what happen just now.

“I’m sorry. I guess I’m having a bad dream.”He get up from the bed. He accidentally step on the blanket that fall to the floor. Seungho loss control and accidentally fall onto Soojin. Seungho’s face is very near to Soojin’s face. Seungho looks deeply into her eyes. Soojin clear because she feels very uncomfortable with Seungho’s stare.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean it. I’m really sorry.” Seungho cheeks blushes.

“It’s okay. That’s why people call it accident. You don’t mean it.”

 

[Seungho’POV]

Her big round eyes reminds me of Laura.

 

[Soojin’s POV]

This feels so wrong. He is my boss. 

 

P/S: Hi guys. I'm sorry for taking a very LONG time. to update this story. I've been busy with assignment lately. Thank you so much for subscriing this story. <3<3<3