The New Babysitter

You and I

 

“Ya! Kim Soojin, wake up! You said that you have an interview today right?”Her mom, Mrs. Kim wake her up.

“What? What time is it now?” She looks at her alarm clock.

“God! I’m late!” She jump off the bed and go to the bathroom quickly. Her mom shakes her head.

“Eat your breakfast before you go, arasso?”

“Okay mom.”

 

[Seungho’s Office]

“Good morning Miss Lee. They’re here already?”

“Good morning Mr. Yang. Yes, they babysitter are here already. You want to meet them now?”

“Yes. Let them in one by one okay?” Seungho smiles and enter his room. Soojin just arrives and ask the other babysitter about the interview. She smiles and bows at the interviewees and sit together with them.

“Miss Park, please follow me.” Miss Lee call out one of the babysitter’s name. After waiting for 30 minutes, finally it’s Soojin turn.

“Miss Kim, it’s your turn. Please follow me.” She knocks on the door before enter the room.

“Come in. Have a seat.” Seungho smiles.

“Good morning… Mr. Yang. Thank you.” She looks for any name plate on his table and sees it written as “Yang Seungho”.

“So, what makes you think that you are the most suitable candidates for this job?” Seungho looks straight at her eyes. She fixs her glasses and starts to talk.

“I love kids. I also have some experience while working at a nursery. Not to mention, right now I’m taking Family Studies and Child Development. I believe with these criteria, I’m the suitable candidates for this job.” She answer with full of confidence. Seungho stares at her and smiles. He looks at her resume.

“So it saying here that you’re taking Family Studies and Child Development in Seoul National University. Well, I must say that I’m impressed Miss Kim.” Soojin smiles brightly.

“Do you have driving license?” Seungho ask her.

“Yes, I have.”

“That’s great. I need you to send my daughter to her school and pick her up once the school end. You also need to look after her until 7 pm. Is that okay?”

“Does that mean I get this job?”

“Yes. But I just want to warn you sometimes Lauren can be very stubborn. I hope you can keep up with her.”

“Don’t worry Mr.Yang. I will do my best.”

“And one thing you can call me Seungho. It’s okay.” He smiles at her.

“Nae. Thank you so much Seungho sshi!” She bows at him.

“Take this. This is your new car key.”

“Thank you so much Seungho sshi! I promise I take a very good care of Lauren.” She bows again.

“You’re welcome. Excuse me, but I have a meeting after this. I think you can start working today. You can get Lauren school address from Miss Lee. If you have anything to ask, you can also ask her. Oh, before I forgot, this is my card. If you have any problem, just call me. I have to go now.” Seungho gives her the card and opens the door for her. Soojin goes to Miss Lee’s table and ask her for Lauren’s school address.

“Excuse me, Seungho sshi told me to get Lauren’s school address from you.”

“I guess you are the new babysitter. This is the address. Her school will have some event today.Mr. Yang will be there. He never missed any event. He even goes to support Lauren during the Sport Day.” Miss Lee smiles at her.

“I’m sorry but may I ask you one question?”

“Yes, of course. Go ahead.”

“Why did Mr.Yang’s wife left him and Lauren?” she asks.

“I’m not sure. But many people said that his wife leave him because of another guy which is his best friend.”

“Oh, I see. Anyway, thank you for the address. See you again next time.” Soojin bows and leave the office.

 

[Soojin’s POV]

I love his smile. He looks like a nice guy too. Why would his wife left him?

 

p/s: Update! @TaecYoonlover,@AmeyliHik, @JosRika,@dbsk46, @hellokatie7100, @bluefan95, @jaira0125  Thanks for subscribing~ Feel free to leave some comment. Thank you guys!!! ^^