Mr and Miss Yang

You and I

 

“I guess that’s enough for today’s meeting. Let’s continue tomorrow. Thanks for your hard work. See you tomorrow.” Seungho close that meeting on 10.30 pm.

“Miss Lee, can you change my schedule for tomorrow? Lauren’s school has some event. I have to go.” He asks his personal assistant, Miss Lee.

“Tomorrow you don’t have a pack schedule. I think there will be no problem if you go to Lauren school event. How about the interview for Lauren babysitter? Should I change it to next week?”

“It’s okay. I’ll do it before our meeting start. You can go back home now. It’s getting late. See you tomorrow.” Seungho smiles and take his coat with him.

 

[Seungho’s house]

It’s exactly 11.00 pm when Seungho arrived at his home. He unlocks the door with his key. As soon as he opens the door, Lauren comes running towards him.

“Daddy! You’re home!”Lauren hugs him tightly.

“Lauren ah~ Bbobo~” Lauren kisses him and smile sweetly at him.

“Why are you still up at this time? Look at the time now. Let’s put you to bed.”Seungho carry her to upstairs.

“Thank you Mdm Kim. I guess tomorrow will be your last day working here since I’m going to find a babysitter for Lauren. Thank you very much for taking a very good care of Lauren. I’m sorry if she ever causes you a problem.”Seungho bows to the middle age woman that has been helping for 3 months.

“It’s okay Mr.Yang. Lauren has been a very good girl. She is very nice girl.”She pinches Lauren’s cheek.

“Say goodnight to Mdm Kim.” Seungho tell Lauren to greet her.

“Good night Mdm Kim.” said Lauren.

“Aigoo~ You’re so cute. Goodnight sweetie.” Seungho carry Lauren to her bedroom.

“So, should we sleep now Princess?” He put Lauren on the bed and smiles at her.

“Daddy, read me a story.Eung?” She passes a story book to Seungho.

“Okay. Once upon a time, there are cute princess name Lauren Yang.” He starts to read the book. Lauren giggles when she heard her name.

“I’m not a princess Daddy.” She giggles again.

“Yes, you are. You’re my little princess. So, you want me to read this or should we stop here?” Seungho pretends to close the book.

“Ah~ Read the story for me Daddy~” She pouts.

“Aigoo~ Okay, Daddy will read it but no more complain okay?”

“Okay~”Seungho continue to read the story book. After 10 minutes, Lauren already sounds asleep.

“Good night sweetie~” He kisses Lauren’s forehead and turn off the light. He goes to his bedroom and takes a bath. After taking his bath, he reads and signs some of the paper works.

“Ah~ Tomorrow I have to interview some of the candidates for Lauren’s babysitter. I almost forgot that.”He sighs heavily and crawls to his bed. He turns off the light and fall asleep immediately.

 

P/S:@b2utyAinspirit, @elle87, @anna121, @Moon_Minhee, @fidah55, @Sejin- Thanks for subscribing. I don't even put the first chapter but you guys already subscribed this fanfic. Thank you so much. Let me know what you think. Subscribe and comment~ ^^