the truth

Rumor

Rosé p.o.v

I entered my room quickly after what happened.
I can't believe she tried to kiss me while she's dating someone, I thought she liked him now.
It's only been a whole day since I've found out but I'm still not over it, the fact that she has a boyfriend still makes me sick.

I really need to stop thinking about her.
I need a distraction, if I'm not doing anything I'll just keep thinking of her.

I slowly walked out of my room not knowing if Jennie was still there.
I peeked into the kitchen, there was nobody there.
I let out a deep breath.

I walked out of the dorm and headed to the yg building.
I finally got there and headed straight towards the elevator.
There was barely anyone here since it was kind of late already.
I put in the floor number and got out on the 2nd floor.
I was heading towards the dance practice room that we use.

This could be a perfect distraction and I can also improve my dance skills.
I walked into the room but stopped right in my tracks when I saw who else was in here.

It was Jennie, she was sitting down on a chair, but something felt different, her back was facing the door so I couldn't see her face.
I heard her sniffle like as if she was crying.
Even though I'm not happy with Jennie right now, my heart sunk when I heard those sounds.
Jennie crying is the thing I hate the most.

I walked to where she was sitting.
She quickly turned around when she heard my footsteps.

"Rosé.." She quietly said while trying to wipe her tears away.
Her face was covered in tears and her eyes were red and swollen.
It really broke my heart.

I pulled her arm so she could stand up from the chair.
I wrapped my arms around her trying to calm her down.
She hugged me back while hiding her face in my shoulder, still sniffling.

"I thought you were done with me." She said her voice low but it was enough for me to hear.
"Why?" I asked while still having her in my embrace.
"Well didn't you already hear all the things about Daniel and I." She said looking up to meet my eyes.
"Yeah I did actually." I said suddenly more interested in looking at the floor instead of looking at Jennie.

She grabbed my cheeks so I could look at her and nowhere else.
"Are you mad?" She asked still holding my cheeks.
I sighed not wanting to talk about the situation.
I tried pulling her hands off my cheeks but she smacked my hands away.
"It's just a simple question Rosie, I just wanna know." She asked curiously.
I gave up on trying to fight her.
She's too stubborn.
"Jennie are you stupid? Of course I'm mad about this, I thought you didn't like anyone else but me but I was wrong, I was really heartbroken when I heard about it." I said looking at her face to see her reaction.
She was the one now looking down, she looked guilty.
"do you actually like him?" I asked scared for what the answer might be.
She let go of my cheeks and opened but nothing came out.
I stood there waiting patiently for her answer.
"why do you have to ask that?..." She said quietly.

I sighed already knowing what the answer would be.
I turned around and headed for the door not wanting to hear it anymore.
 
"Wait Rosé." Jennie said loudly grabbing my arm to stop me from walking out.

"What." I said turning around to face her.
"I- I don't like him." She said quietly while looking around the room.

When I heard those words I suddenly felt a little better, but then more questions came to my head.
"Wait but then why are you dating him?" I asked looking at her suspiciously.

She sighed and got closer to me
"I'm not supposed to be saying this but I was forced to date him because of Yang oppa." She said quietly.
I was even more confused now.
"Why did he make you?" I asked not getting it.
"Well because he thinks that's the best way to make the rumors about you and I go away." She said not looking happy about the situation.
"Oh thank goodness, so you still like me right?" I asked in relief.
"Of course I do." She said grabbing my cheeks and bringing her lips to meet mine.
I melted into the kiss, loving the feeling of her soft lips.
I wrapped my arms around her waist to bring her closer.
We both finally pulled away.
"Do you wanna go get something to eat really quick?" Jennie asked grabbing her phone to check the time.
"Yeah sure, but quickly because we don't have our manager with us." I said intertwining our hands while walking out of the room and heading outside.

 


My alarm went off siqnaling that it was time to get up.
I turned it off while I rubbed my eyes and streched my body.
I felt Jennie wrap her arms around my stomach and buried her face into my neck.

I got chills at the sudden feeling of her breath on my neck.
"Jennie I need to get up." I said while trying to break out of her grasp.
"Mhhm" Jennie said throwing her leg over my waist and wrapping her arms around my neck so she could lay on top of me.
I smiled, even when she's half asleep she's still stubborn as ever.

Lisa then came in with her phone in her hands and a not so happy face.
"Rosé, Jennie it's happening again." Lisa said still looking at her phone.

I was confused on what she meant.
"What's happening?" I said and sat up while Jennie was still on top of me but she seemed to be half awake now listening to what Lisa had to say.
Lisa came closer and finally looked up from her phone.
"The rumor about you and Jennie, it's happening again look." Lisa said showing me her phone and Jennie lifted her head to see too.
It was pictures and videos of when we went out to eat yesterday.
Wow Yang oppa was right, it's gonna take some time for these rumors to calm down.
My phone started ringing, and speaking of the devil yang oppa was calling. 
I knew he would do this.

 

Jennie and I were now seated in his office while he was in front of us.
"Okay Jennie and Rosé these rumors need to stop." He said getting to the subject right away.
" So from now on whenever you guys go out do not go out alone take either Jisoo or Lisa with you guys."he said while writing something down.
"And whenever you guys do group activities I want you two to not interact as much with each other in front of the cameras, just act like you two don't exist to each other." He continued.
"Okay we will do that."I said even though that's gonna be really hard to do, but the last thing I wanna do is make him mad again.
He nodded.
"Rosé you can leave now." He said then turned to Jennie. "But Jennie I wanna have a talk with you."

Jennie p.o.v

After Rosé left the room he spoke up.
"You haven't told anyone that dating Kang Daniel wasn't your choice right?" He said looking down again at a paper.

"Of course not." I said hoping he won't find out that I actually told Rosé.

"Okay, that's good I wanna give you some news." He said looking up at me.
"I've decided I want you and Daniel to make a vlive together." He said smiling.

I was confused on why he wants us to do more things together, that's actually the last  thing I want. It's pretty obvious that's there "something" going on between us, at least that's what he wants people to think.
 "Okay when will we do it." I asked
 ‎"Do it tomorrow at a park or cafe anywhere decent, and I want both of you being very sweet and loving towards each other, I will tell Daniel this too." He said.
 ‎
 ‎"Okay I got it." I said not wanting to be here anymore.

 

 

"Wait so you and Kang Daniel are gonna have to do a vlive together tomorrow?" Rosé said repeating what I just told her.

"Yes, but I just want you to know that everything that happens on there is all fake." I said walking to go lay down on the bed with her.

"I hope it's fake." Rosé said while looking up at the ceiling.
I smiled, she gets jealous to easily.
I sat on top of her thighs while she was laying down and cupped her squishy cheeks.
"What are you doing." She asked while I was squishing her cheeks.
"Nothing, your cheeks are just so squishy." I said squishing them some more.
She just laughed at my response.
I then leaned down and gave each side a kiss.
"You missed one spot." Rosé said smiling at me.
"Oh right." I leaned in and gave a small kiss on her lips.
"That's all?" She said complaining on how quick that was.
I laughed and leaned in again but let this one last longer, I will never get tired of the way her lips make me feel. 

Rosé wrapped her arms around my waist and hugged me, I rested my head on her shoulder and hugged her neck.We were just laying there in each others embrace in comfortable silence.

I wish times like this could last forever.