All of a sudden

Rumor

Jennie and I walked into the dorm knowing Lisa and Jisoo were gonna be right there waiting for an answer.

"...look we can explain." Jennie said slowly walking towards both of them.

"There's no need to explain anything, Yang oppa told us everything." Lisa said with arms crossed next to Jisoo.

"So are you guys really telling the truth?" Jisoo asked with a questioning look.
I looked over to Jennie, she was in thought for a while so i spoke up this time.
"Of course we are, why wouldn't we be?" I said walking towards the couch to sit down but right when I was getting there Jisoo grabbed my wrist stopping me.
"Rosé, you know you can trust us, if there's something going on it's alright to tell us." She said looking deep into my eyes while Lisa was right next to her.

I thought for a moment, I should just tell them I'm sure they'll understand.
"Ok...fine it all started when jennie and i were in-"

"Ahemm" I heard someone clearing their throat.
It was Jennie who was behind Jisoo and Lisa, I looked up to meet her eyes she was giving me a face that looked like she didn't want them to know yet.
I looked at Jisoo and Lisa and then Jennie again.

"When you and Jennie we're what?" Lisa asked wanting me to continue.

"Um we were uh.." I looked around the room thinking of what to say.

"We weren't doing anything guys, Rosé is just a little tired, you should come take a nap come on." Jennie interrupted walking past Jisoo and Lisa grabbing my arm and dragging me away.

I looked back at Jisoo and Lisa they were just confused at the whole situation that just happened.

Jennie dragged me into my room and shut the door.

"Uh so you know I'm fully awake right? I said.

Jennie rolled her eyes at my comment and walked over to my bed to lay on it.
"yes I know that, I just said that so we could leave them."she said.
"oh right I knew that." I said sitting at the end of the bed.

"I think we should stop hanging out together in public." Jennie said suddenly.

I looked at her confused at the sudden statement.
"Why?" I asked frowning.

"Rosé, today has been a really crazy day people think were dating this could really ruin our reputation, do you really want this to continue?" Jennie said sitting up.

I stayed silent.

"I feel like everytime from now on whenever we interact people are gonna make a big deal out of it, we will only need to do this in public okay we can still talk in the dorm." Jennie said.

"Okay I guess." I said laying down on my bed.

Jennie smiled and got closer so she could lay on my chest and hug me.
I wrapped my arms around her stomach to cuddle her.
"Jennie, can you be mine forever?" I asked looking down to meet her eyes.
"As long as your mine forever then yes." She said hiding her face in my neck.
"Why are you so cute?" I smiled.
"What, I am not cute." She said with a mad playful face.
"Yes you are your so adorable and cute, your like my little kitty cat." I said laughing while hugging her tighter.

She started blushing at my words.
"Why do you always call me your kitty cat?" She asked still blushing.
"Because your eyes look like a cats eyes their beautiful and cute and also i love teasing you with the name you always blush when I say that." I said smiling at her.

"I do not blush." She argued.
"Please that's like the main thing you do when your around me." I smirked when she started to blush again.

"See your doing it again." I laughed.
"Shut up." She said smiling.
"Do you wanna watch a movie or are you tired already?" I asked.

"Uh no, let's sleep today has been a crazy day." She said yawning.

"Okay." I said getting comfortable with Jennie in my arms.
It didn't take long for both of us to fall asleep.


Jennies p.o.v


BUZZ BUZZ

I woke up to my phone vibrating.
I grabbed it, it was our CEO calling me.

I looked beside me, rosé was still asleep.
I answered the phone.

"Hello."

"Jennie, can you come to my office we have to talk and I want you to meet somebody, dress nice don't take too long, don't wanna make a bad first impression on him." 

He hung up.

Okay then I guess I'm meeting someone today I thought.

I slowly and quietly got out of bed to not wake Rosé up.
I walked out and headed to my room to get ready.

• • • • • • • • • • •

I finally arrived at the office.
I took a deep breath before opening the door, who knows what he has planned.

I opened the door.
There was Yang oppa sitting at his chair but there was also a young looking man sitting in front of him.

"Jennie, you finally came." He said getting up from his chair.

He grabbed my hand to me next to the young man.
"Jennie this is Kang Daniel." He said gesturing over to the young man.

The young man stood up and held his hand out.
I shook it.
"Hi I'm Jennie." I said smiling.
"Oh yes, I know Yang has told me a lot about you and how wonderful you are." He said with a bright smile.

"Oh thank you." I said.

"Okay Jennie have a seat I want to explain why your here." Yang said sitting down on his chair.

I obeyed and sat on the chair that was next to Daniel.

"Jennie, since that little incident you had yesterday I've been thinking of what to do and I've finally got an idea. I called Daniel out to come and we had a talk, he already knows what this is about so i just need to tell you what it is." He said smiling.

I started feeling nervous.
"Okay, what is it?" I asked growing impatient.

"I want you to date Kang Daniel." He said.