Shocked

Rumor

"I want you to date Kang Daniel." He said with a huge smile.

"What, your kidding right?" I asked shocked and confused.

"Of course not Jennie, this is perfect don't you think?" He asked.

I shook my head in thought.
I don't even like Kang Daniel.
 
"This could be very helpful too, it could stop the rumors between you and Rosé." He said trying to make me see the good side of doing this.

I just sat there still in thought.
Rosé.
What will she do when she finds out about this?
I hope she doesn't think I actually want this.

"Jennie, you don't have a choice I hope you understand but this is for your own good, this will help blackpink too." He said while still smiling.

I just wanted to wipe that dirty smile off his face.
I don't want this.
I really don't.
I wish I cou-

I felt a hand on my shoulder trying to calm me down.
"Jennie." Daniel said.

I turned to look at him waiting for what he has to say.
"I promise I'll treat you well." He said with a small smile
"Thanks." I said still not happy about this news.

"Alright Jennie that's all I had to say, starting now you guys are dating."
He said getting up and heading towards the door too open it.

"So everywhere you go act like it, please."
He said heading through the door, but then stopped and turned to me.
"Oh yeah, I forget to tell you, Jennie you can't tell anyone that this wasn't your choice, make it as believeable as possible." He said turning again to leave the room.

I sighed and sunk down into my seat.
I wish all of this was just a nightmare, but sadly it isn't.
"I'm sorry Jennie, I know you don't want this but would you please give it a try?"
He said standing up in front of me holding his hand out.
"Can I take you out for lunch?"
I looked up at him grabbing his hand, having no other choice and not wanting to be rude.

He smiled intertwining our hands and leading us out the door.

Rosé p.o.v

"Rosé look at this!!" Lisa yelled barging into my room and jumping onto my bed, and shoving her phone into my face.

"Ahh hold on I can't see it if the phone is literally on my face." I said grabbing the phone to steady it.

My heart dropped right when I saw what was on the phone.

It was pictures and videos of Kang Daniel and Jennie walking around holding hands, hugging and going into a restraunt together.
I looked at Jennie closely, and she looked so happy being in his arms like that.
The gummy smile she had spread across her face and her eyes scrunched up with the smile.

I felt sick.

"Uh Rosé are you um okay?" Lisa asked getting worried, holding onto my hand to comfort me.
"You look a little pale." She said grabbing the phone out of my hands and turning it off.

I couldn't get the images out of my head.
They just kept haunting.
I just have so many questions right now.
I'm so confused, I thought she wasn't interested in anyone else but me?"
Why did she do this all of a sudden?
Thinking more of the situation made it worse.

I started feeling dizzy, and naseous.
I felt like I was being sufficated, I couldn't breathe.

"Rosé take a deep breath calm down please, it's okay." Lisa said wrapping her arms around me, caressing my shoulder.

She was doing this for a while.

"Hey have you seen my banana socks?"Jisoo asked walking into my room, but stopped when she saw what was happening.

"Rosé what happened?"Jisoo asked sitting next to me.

I shook my head not wanting to talk about it, hoping they would understand.

"Do you want to go out somewhere?" Lisa asked letting go of me.
"Yeah we can go shopping, then go to the park and eat some ice cream doesn't that sound good?" Jisoo asked getting excited at the thought.

"Yeah let's do it Rosé come on!" Lisa said grabbing onto my arm wanting to leave already.
"Hey let her get ready first." Jisoo said pulling her away from me and leaving my room while dragging Lisa with her.

Jisoo p.o.v 

I dragged Lisa into my room and closed the door.

"Okay why was Rosé like that?" I asked curious about the situation.
"Well to be honest I don't really know why but I have a thought." Lisa said with a thinking face.

"Okay what is it?" I asked.
"Well you see when I showed her all the things about Jennie and Kang Daniel she started having one of her panic attacks and i-"
"Wait I thought she wasn't getting those anymore?" I asked confused.

"Yeah me too but I guess not, anyways." Lisa said getting closer to my ear.
"I think she was upset about the news, and usually she would be happy for Jennie but I think I know why." Lisa gulped and continued.
"I think Rosé likes Jennie.... like more than a friend." Lisa said pulling away.
I looked at her with a now more confused face.
"And how would you know this?" I asked.

"It's obvious what do you mean how would I know this, like haven't you seen the way Rosé looks at Jennie and the way she talks to her and the way she plays around with her and the way she does everything for her and the way she treats her like her Queen and the way she-"

"Okay Lisa I get it." I said getting annoyed.

"Alright then let's go see if Rosé is ready" she said walking towards the door.


Jennie p.o.v

I entered the dorm expecting to hear 3 other people but it was dead quiet.

I looked around but no one was in the living room.

I layed on the couch.
Kang Daniel isn't bad, but he just isn't the one for me.
His hands aren't as soft has rosé's.
His hugs aren't as comforting and loving as hers.
When he looks at me I don't get that weird feeling in my stomach, like the way Rosé makes me feel.
I wish I was with her the whole day, but I was with him.
I hope she understands.

I got up and walked towards rosé's room, I opened the door but only to be met with nothing.
There was no sign of Rosé in here.
I wonder where she is?

I went to check Lisa's and Jisoo's room, but there was no one in there.

I sighed and went back into the living room.
Hopefully they come home soon.
I want to see Rosé.
I sighed again for the one millionth time today, and forced myself to take a nap.

 


I woke up hearing the door being unlocked.
I sat up rubbing my eyes waiting for them to come in.

The door opened but only Jisoo and Lisa came in.
"Hey guys, where's Rosé?"

They turned around not knowing i was there.
"Oh she was saying hi to some fans she'll be here in a minute." Jisoo said walking towards the kitchen putting some bags down.

"So Jennie..." Lisa said walking towards the couch to sit next to me. 
"About the guy you were with earlier." Lisa said wiggling her eyebrows.

"Oh Daniel? He's a good guy, he's very sweet and caring." I said not really interested in the conversation.

"Oh I bet he is, so you guys are dating?" Lisa asked in curiosity.

I heard the front door open.
Rosé finally walked in we made eye contact for a second, but she just went straight into the kitchen with Jisoo.
She didn't even say hi to me.
I turned back to Lisa.
I had to make this believeable or else I would get in trouble.

"Actually yes we are, he asked me when he took me to lunch earlier and it was cute the way he asked me, he was so sh-"

I stopped in mid sentence at a loud noise.
I turned towards the kitchen.

"Rosé be careful you have your food in those bags." Jisoo said walking towards her to help pick up the bags.

"Oh right I'm sorry the bags just slipped." Rosé said sounding kind of mad.

Lisa tapped on my arm wanting me to continue.

"When he asked me he was so shy about it but it was cute, and after he brought me back to the dorm he was about to kis-"

"Are you okay you look mad?" I heard Jisoo say.
"I'm fine." Rosé said but you could tell she was totally lying.

"Can you guys quiet down, Jennie is telling me something very important." Lisa said getting annoyed with the interruptions.
She turned back to me.
"So he kissed you?"

"Uh no he didn't actually."I said looking down at my lap.

"What why not?!?!" Lisa questioned getting closer.

"Well I pulled back."

"Ahh why Jennie you just ruined it." Lisa whined laying on the couch, but sat up right away.
"where are you going?" Lisa asked.
"To the kitchen" I said getting up and walking over there.

"Hey Jennie." Jisoo said while eating some chocolate that looked like Christmas presents.
While Rosé was just standing next to her on her phone not even looking at me.

"Hey" I said walking to where both of them were at.
"Where did you guys go?" I asked.

"Oh we went shopping,then we went to the park and got ice cream, because Rosé here was feeling a little down but I think she's better now." Jisoo said while stuffing chocolate into and going into the living room to sit with Lisa .
I glanced at Rosé who was still looking down at her phone.
"Hey Rosé." I said since she hasn't said anything to me since she came in.
"Hey" she said still looking down at her phone.
"What are you doing?" I asked trying to continue the conversation.
"Nothing." She said.

I grabbed her phone and put it in my back pocket.
"Jennie what are you doing?" She said finally making eye contact with me.
"If you tell me what's wrong I'll give it back." I said hoping she would tell me.

"There's nothing wrong." She said looking down at her shoes.

"Rosé I'm not stupid, it's pretty obvious somethings bothering you." I said.

"It's nothing, give me back my phone." She said.
"No."
"Jennie."
"Yeah?"
"I'm not playing around." She said walking towards me.
"Well then if you want it that badly come get it" I said not moving.

She walked closer and wrapped her arms around my side trying to reach my back pocket but I kept moving backwards so she wouldn't reach it.

"Jennie stop."she said getting annoyed with me.
 
"I'm not doing anything" I said raising my hands up.

She grabbed my hands turned me around  and pushed me against the wall.
I felt her hands in my pocket about to grab the phone.

"Woah Rosé calm down you guys are in the kitchen with innocent people around couldn't you wait." Lisa said walking to get a drink of water.

"What no she had my phone in her back pocket, I was just trying to get it." Rosé said taking the phone to show Lisa.

"Sure Rosé sure." Lisa said walking to her room.

I turned back around, Rosé was looking at me but then looked down when I looked at her.
"Stop doing that." I said lifting her chin so our eyes could meet.
I pulled her face closer.
"Jennie." She said in a quiet voice.
I felt her hands grab my waist.
I tilted my head getting closer to her lips, I closed my eyes at the feeling of her soft lips on mine.
But it didn't last long.
She lightly pushed me away.
"I can't." She said and walked away to her room.

I stood there in the same spot confused.
But then it finally hit me, she found out about Daniel.