How it all started

Rumor

"Is this true?" Yang hyun-suk said.

I looked over to Jennie who was staring right back at me.

"No, this is all a misunderstanding I promise, Rosé and I would never do something like that." Jennie said nervously.

He looked at me for confirmation.

"Y-yeah there's nothing going on between me and Jennie, she's like a sister to me, it was probably some two girls that look similar to us." I said trying to lie but kind of failed.

"Okay I would believe you guys but how can i do that when there are pictures taken to prove that you two are lying." He said with no expression in his face or voice.

"W-well maybe there photoshopped." Jennie said.

"Jennie Kim stop playing games with me and tell me if you and Rosé went somewhere last night without my permission and on top of that got caught kissing each other." He said getting a little angry on how Jennie and I weren't telling the truth and somehow he knew we were lying, like what if it was other people and not us yet he would still be accusing us.

I looked over at Jennie who was looking down at her lap.
I don't even know how anyone saw Jennie and I do that.
It was 2am and we were at an abandoned park.
Who would even be there at that time and at that place?
Well thanks to that person we are now sitting in our CEO's office getting in trouble for going out and for doing something two group members aren't supposed to be doing with each other especially out in the open.

Finally after a good 2 minutes of silence Jennie took a deep breath and speaked up.

"Okay your right we should just come clean. I'm sorry for all this nonsense, Rosé and I shouldn't have gone out without your permission and we shouldn't have been so close to each other's faces that it would look like we were kissing, but I just had something in my eye and Rosé was just trying to blow on it that's all.
So sorry Blackpinks reputation is gonna be kind of messed up now, but we won't do it again I promise." Jennie said looking confident with her words even though half of that was a lie.

Yang hyun-suk looked Jennie straight in the eyes trying to see if she was telling the truth.
To my surprise Jennie kept the same face and stared right back at him.
Then he looked at me.

"Is all that true?, I would like to hear your side of the story Rosé." 

Oh dang it.

"Well there's no side of my story because it was just like how she said it." I said.

He started at both of us this time it looked like he was thinking.
It was silent for a while.

"Do you two know how many things are being said about all of this on websites and videos. Everyone on social media is actually believing it all, do you know how long this is gonna take to go back to normal. Now Everytime it's just you two doing something together the rumors are gonna come back, and do you know who has to deal with all this trouble? I do, all because you guys weren't thinking about your actions, next time think twice before you take action, now get out of my office and go straight to the dorm." He said angry.

Jennie and I quickly got up and walked out the door.
It was silent the whole way except for our security guard who was breathing really loudly.
The silence all stopped when we got out of the building, but right when we opened the doors I wished we stayed inside.
The whole side walk was literally covered with people holding cameras and microphones pointed towards us.

I looked at Jennie and held my arm out for her to hold on to me and she did.

We started walking behind our security guard who was lightly pushing the people to the side.
I tried to ignore all of the comments and questions but it was really hard when they were being yelled into my ear so just for the fun of it I had to answer at least one.

"Rosé are you and Jennie dating?"

"Can we have some answers to this photo?"

"Were you guys the ones at the park?"

"Was the kiss real?"

I looked at the guy who said that last question, he was holding a camera waiting for an answer.

"Do you think it was real?" I said looking up at him which earned a confused look from him and the people around him, including Jennie who looked confused as well while still holding onto me.

I started walking faster to get to the van sooner.

I was getting a little uneasy with all these questions.
We tried so hard to hide all this but that one mistake ruined it all.
Our CEO was right it's gonna take awhile for all these rumors to stop.
And with all these rumors comes questions.

Finally we reached the van and got in quickly.

Again it was silent so I took my phone out to get updated on things.
I opened Instagram and saw all these pictures of Jennie and I.
Some were zoomed I'm guessing to see pictures clearer since it was pretty dark at the park.
I saw one was a video so I watched it.
It was a video from that guy that asked if the kiss was real.

I scrolled down to see the comments and man, were they interesting.
I didn't expect these comments at all.
Mostly all the comments were happy with  everything that has happened so far but of course there will also be some haters.

I tapped Jennie's arm and she turned to face me.
I showed her the comments from the video.

"Did you expect this?" I said looking at her.

"What the heck, no I did not expect this at all, why are they all happy?" She questioned.

"That's what I wanna know too." I agreed.

"Alright girls were here." Our driver said parking us in front of our dorm.

We got out and made our way to the door.

"Hey Jennie what are we gonna tell Lisa and Jisoo?" I asked Jennie who looked up at me.

She stopped walking and I did the same.
She was in thought for a moment

"We will just say it's all just a rumor." She said walking past me and towards the door.

I followed behind her.