Forever with you

My Crazy Fiancee

"So, all of you already know about this?!"

 

The night was cold, rains pouring down but people still coming to Wendy's cafe. 

Yeri and Joy were there, Wendy took a short break and told her staffs to take over and look after everything. 

Wendy accompanied her friends as they asked for her to sit with them. 

Joy was looking different than usual which made both Yeri and Wendy to ask her what was wrong. 

Joy told them what have been bothering her for the past few days. 

 

 

Flashback . . . 

 

It was a sunday morning, Joy went out for her morning run at the park near the river. 

Along the way, she bumped into Seulgi who also went out to jog. 

"Seulgi?"

"Joy? Hi!"

They both stopped and greeted each other. Seulgi felt more lively than ever. 

"Are you alone?" Seulgi asked Joy.

"Yes. Yeri is lazy to accompany me and you know Wendy, she needs her sleep" Joy answered.

"You're right. Well, we can jog together if you want." Seulgi offered.

Joy smiled widely and nodded her head happily which made Seulgi to grin.

"So, I didn't know that you do exercises too." Joy said when they started to jog lightly.

"Hm. There are more about me that you don't know." Seulgi replied. 

Joy glanced at Seulgi. 

"Why?" Seulgi asked when Joy kept glancing at her.

"I just realized that we are not that close but I feel comfortable with you." Joy said. 

Seulgi just hummed in return. 

After 10 minutes, Seulgi noticed that Joy was tired already so she stopped her. 

"Hey. You're tired."

"I am." Joy panted.

"Let's rest first. There, let's sit there."

Seulgi and Joy went towards an empty bench. 

"Joy ah, I'll buy water for us. Wait here."

Before Joy could say anything, Seulgi already left. 

While waiting, Joy was approached by a stranger. 

"Hi"

Joy looked up and raised her eyebrows with her blank face. 

"I.. Uhm, I just passed by. I saw you here alone."

"Yeah. I'm waiting for my friend. She went to buy drinks." Joy told him.

"I see. Well, I'll just accompany you for a while before she comes back." He said smiling at Joy.

"Oh, no. No need. I'm good."

"I insisted. For a pretty girl like you, it's not good to be alone even for a minute."

Joy smiled awkwardly and tried hard to hide her disgusted face.

'Heol! Is he hitting on me? Urgh.' Joy thought. 

"So, may I know your name?" He asked.

"Her name's mine." Seulgi came out of nowhere with two mineral water bottles in her hands. 

Joy and the guy looked at her. 

"Pardon?" The guy frowned.

"Who is this?" Seulgi asked Joy instead and ignoring him. Seulgi also give Joy the water.

"Don't know." Joy shrugged her shoulders.

"I'm-"

"Save it boy. We don't need your name." Seulgi said, cutting him off coldly. 

Joy was amused and found this interesting to see. She never knew Seulgi could be cold yet looking hot at the same time. 

"I just want to be friends with-"

"Friends? I don't believe you. You can leave now, thankyou." Seulgi said.

"What kind of friend are you? I just want to get to know your friend here." He said. 

"But she is not interested." Seulgi crossed her arms. 

Joy nodded her head vigorously. 

"Sorry boy. I know that I'm attractive but you aren't to me." Joy said innocently and patted his head like nothing.

"Let's go Seul." Joy stood up and skipped away happily with her drink. 

The guy was jaw dropping that he just got rejected directly. Seulgi laughed and shook her head. 

"Goodluck for hitting on other girls, Mister." Seulgi smirked before she left to follow Joy. 

"You seriously need to get someone and stop getting hit on by strangers." Seulgi told Joy.

"Hm? Why?" Joy asked. 

"Don't you want to have someone?"

"I do but I can't find someone I really want."

"Ah."

"Why am I beautiful again? I feel bad that I can't stop people from falling for me." Joy sighed and flipped her hair. 

Seulgi then held Joy's wrist to stop her from walking. Joy looked at Seulgi in confusion. 

"What's wrong?" Joy asked. 

"I have something to tell you."

"Huh? What is it?"

Seulgi gulped, then she looked at Joy. 

"I like you, Joy."

 

 

End of Flashback. 

 

 

 

"I can't believe you didn't tell me!" Joy said frustratedly and dropped her head on the table. 

"Well. You should know since she never hide it but you're too dense to realize." Wendy said. 

"So, what did you say after she confessed?" Yeri asked. 

"I didn't say anything." Joy mumbled. 

Wendy burst out the mango juice that she just drank and looked at Joy in disbelief while Yeri just shaking her head. 

"You didn't????" Wendy asked and wiped using a napkin. 

"I was taken aback and speechless!" Joy replied.

"You could have said something though" Yeri said.

"Speechless? Where did you put your smart brain? That was soooo not you." Wendy frowned.

"I've been asking myself the same thing! I suddenly feel so lost and don't know what to do or say!" Joy whined.

Yeri squinted at Joy.

"Do you like Seulgi?" Yeri asked.

"I don't know"

"You don't know? You always know if you like someone or not." Wendy said.

"That's the problem. This time I'm confused." Joy replied.

"Ok then. What happened after she confessed?" Yeri asked again. 

"She said sorry and just forget what she said. Then, she left." Joy answered. 

Yeri and Wendy groaned frustratedly.

"What? Why?????"

"She thought that you'd rejected her." Wendy said. 

"Huh? I didn't say anything yet." Joy said.

"EXACTLY!" Yeri facepalmed. 

"It's alright if you don't like her. But the thing is, you aren't sure either. Figure it out, Joy. Seulgi had gone through enough. She won't keep waiting for you." Wendy told Joy. 

"How am I supposed to know if I like her or not?" Joy asked pouting.

"You always know if you like someone or not. Don't ask us. Where is the bold Joy that we know? Bring her out." Yeri said while Wendy nodded in agreement. 

Not long after that, Irene entered the cafe and searched for Wendy.

"Oh. Your beloved is here." Yeri told Wendy. 

Wendy turned her head and smiled when she saw Irene but then her smile faded when she noticed Irene got wet by the rain. 

"Hey! Why didn't you tell me that you're coming? Oh my god. You didn't bring your umbrella?" 

Wendy pulled Irene to sit down before she rushed to find a small towel for her.

"Hi guys." Irene greeted Yeri and Joy. 

"Hi!"

Wendy came back with one coat and a small towel. She took off Irene's wet coat to replace it with the dry one. 

"I already told my staff to make a hot coffee for you." Wendy told Irene. 

"Hmm" 

Irene just stared at Wendy as Wendy drying Irene's hair gently using the small towel. 

Irene smiled then closed her eyes, enjoying the attention and care she got from Wendy. 

"Look at this lovebirds. They forgot we're here again." Yeri whispered at Joy.

"I'm kinda jealous. I want to be in love too." Joy whispered back.

"Then think about Seulgi. Figure out your feelings."

"I'm trying, ok?"

"Fine."

Wendy wrapped one arm around Irene's shoulder and pulled her closer to make her feel warm. 

"Still cold?" Wendy asked her.

"Nah. Better now. Thankyou." Irene smiled at Wendy. 

"Hm, anything for you." Wendy replied and kissed Irene's cheek. 

"Tsk. This two." Joy mumbled and rolled her eyes. 

Irene raised her eyebrows at Joy while Wendy just shrugged.

"Don't mind her. She was just jealous." Yeri told Wenrene. 

"Shut up. Oh yeah, do you guys want to go to the club after this? I'm bored." Joy said. 

"Club? Ah. Seulgi was there with Krystal." Irene replied.

"Eh???" Joy widened her eyes. 

"What are they doing?" Yeri asked. 

"Girls night out. I was planning to go there to check on them but I want to bring Wendy with me, that's why I'm here." Irene said. 

"We're going there?" Wendy asked.

Irene nodded her head. 

"Oh. I'm going too!" Yeri said. 

"I.. think I'll go too" Joy said slowly. 

"Alright guys, we'll go soon. Let Irene finish up her drink first." Wendy told them. 

 

 

 

 

...

 

 

 

 

"Krystal!"

Krystal turned her head when she heard someone called her name. 

"Oh! Hi guys!"

Krystal waved at Irene and the rest, she gestured them to sit with her. 

"Why are you here alone?" Irene asked after sitting down with Wendy.

"I'm just tired. Seulgi still got a lot of energy there." Krystal chuckled and pointed towards the dance floor. 

All of them looked at where Krystal was pointing. 

 "Oh wow." Yeri said and smirked. 

Seulgi was wearing all black, her hair was tied in a messy bun. She was dancing as if it was her last night. 

Seulgi was doing great catching all the attention and moving smoothly with her body. Dancing along following the music's flow. 

 "There was someone who've been trying to flirt with Seulgi." Krystal said.

"What?" Irene widened her eyes.

"Mm, Seulgi was dancing to Greedy by Ariana Grande earlier. It was hot, she was hot!" Krystal giggled. 

"But Seulgi being Seulgi, she ignored the girl and enjoy the music while dancing." Krystal said. 

"Duh. Ofcourse Seulgi ignored the girl when she likes me only." Joy said.

Now all of them turned to look at her. 

"Did I hear it right????" Krystal asked and Irene was looking shocked as well. 

"Well. Let me show the world that I am Joy the most attractive and iest woman on earth and I'm gonna claim what's mine." Joy said smirking proudly. She flipped her hair before she walked to the dance floor, swaying her hips like a model. 

"And there... she.. goes.." Yeri whistled after she said that. 

Wendy chuckled and shook her head. 

"Oh boy, Seulgi.. You just got yourself the most possessive human in the world." Wendy mumbled.

"Wait, what's happening?" Irene asked in confusion.

"Ah. We'll tell you two now." Wendy said. She and Yeri then started to tell Irene and Krystal about what Joy told them earlier. 

 

While at the dance floor, Joy literally pushed everyone out of her way using her index finger with her most poker face. 

"Damn hot girl!"

A stranger, a girl yelled excitedly and trying to get close to Seulgi. 

"Yeah she is but she's not yours, back off!" Joy replied instead of Seulgi. 

"Eh? You?" Seulgi widened her eyes when she finally saw Joy. 

"Yes me, got any problem?" Joy asked and crossed her arms.

"Woah. What's wrong with you? We just met after-"

"Hey babe. Wanna dance together?" A guy came cutting their conversation off. 

Joy puffed her cheek, clearly pissed off already. 

"I'm sorry. Thankyou but no." Seulgi rejected the offer politely.

"Come on. It'll be fun." He smiled.

"Dude. This person here is a very dedicated gay. So I advise you to go find some other girls." Joy told him. 

"W-What?" Seulgi looked at Joy with her What-Are-You-Saying look. 

"Opps. Sorry. Not a detail information. I mean, she is a very dedicated gay for me, Joy the hottest. Toodles!" Joy gave a playful flying kiss to the dumbfounded guy before she dragged Seulgi with her. 

Once they reached their friends' table, Seulgi pulled her hand from Joy. 

"Wait wait. Why did you do this?" Seulgi asked. 

"Oh! Look! It's time, where's popcorn?" Yeri asked while grinning.

"Yeri? Behave." Wendy told Yeri. Yeri pouted but nonetheless, nodded her head. 

"You're not available for people to hit on anymore." Joy told Seulgi.

"Huh?" Seulgi tilted her head. 

"You said you like me, you should tell them to back off and say that you got your eyes on me already." Joy said casually.

"Wow." Krystal shook her head and Irene told Krystal to keep quiet. 

"Yeah. But you don't feel the same way." Seulgi crossed her arms. 

"Oooh, she's bitter about it." Yeri whispered. 

"I never told you that." Joy replied innocently.

"Pfft. I don't have a mood to joke right now Joy. Please, don't give me false hope." Seulgi said.

"Fine. What do you want?" Joy asked.

"What? What do I want?" Seulgi asked back. 

"Oh my goodness." Yeri slapped her forehead in frustration. 

"I asked you first."

"Well, I asked you second."

Krystal rubbed her temple this time, Irene sighed heavily while Wendy looked at Joy and Seulgi in speechless disbelief.  

"Aish. Fine! Confess me to once again." Joy said.

"I'm sorry what????" 

"Confess to me again."

"No way!"

"Yes way!"

"Noooo!"

"Do it!"

"No!"

Krystal hissed before she got up and smacked the back of Seulgi's head.

"Ouch! Why did you do that??!!" Seulgi glared at Krystal.

"Yah! Just tell her one more time." Krystal told her.

"No! She'll just reject me for the second time!" Seulgi crossed her arms and pouted. 

"Ooook. This is new. Is she sulking?" Yeri asked. 

"She's cute." Wendy mumbled. Irene heard her and pinched her stomach.

"Ow! Uhh.. Hehe, but you're cuter." Wendy smiled nervously at Irene.

"I better be." Irene glared at Wendy. 

"Lovebirds. Please, don't steal Joy's and Seulgi's moment here." Yeri told Irene and Wendy. 

"Who told you to pay attention to us then?" Wendy asked.

"Oh well." Yeri shrugged then turned her attention back to Joy and Seulgi. 

"Joy. Please. Stop whatever game you're playing." Krystal told Joy.

"Alright alright. You guys are no fun." Joy rolled her eyes. 

"What's happening?" Seulgi asked cluelessly. 

Joy then clung to Seulgi's left arm.

"And are you drunk?" Seulgi asked Joy.

"I'm not! What? You don't like me being like this to you?" Joy asked.

"It's not like that... Just... My heart can't take it." Seulgi answered honestly.

Joy raised her eyebrows before she smirked. 

"Do you like me that much?" Joy asked with a happy grin on her face.

"I do." Seulgi replied. 

"But you never see me." Seulgi whispered. 

"Hm. Guess what Seul?"

"What?"

Joy left a quick kiss on Seulgi's cheek. 

"I see you now, and I think I like you too." 

Seulgi froze on her spot while Joy enjoyed seeing Seulgi's reaction.

"Unbelievable." Krystal shook her head. 

"Seulgi reminds me of you." Irene told Wendy. 

"Please. I'm better than her." Wendy said.

"You fainted, remember?" Yeri butted in.

"Hushh. Shut up." Wendy replied. 

"And your reaction was even more priceless." Yeri added.

"I know right, Yeri!" Irene giggled and shared a high five with Yeri. 

"Whatever." Wendy mumbled. 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

It has been a busy month for both Irene and Wendy. They rarely go out and less phonecall too. 

So, on Monday, Wendy decided to visit Irene at her office after lunch break. 

*knock knock*

"Come in!"

Wendy smiled and entered quietly. She watched Irene wearing her glasses while writing something on her note. 

"Ye- Wendy?"

"Hi!"

Wendy grinned happily at Irene. 

Irene chuckled while shaking her head.

"What are you doing here? You should have told me before you come." Irene said. 

"Then it wouldn't be a surprise." Wendy replied as she approached Irene. 

"I missed you." Wendy said and kissed the top of Irene's head.

"I missed you too." Irene pouted and looked up at Wendy with her puppy eyes. 

Wendy chuckled and kissed Irene's forehead this time. 

"Lots of work?" Wendy asked.

"Yeah." Irene sighed and looked at all the documents on her desk. 

"Seulgi's been helping me too, but it is still not enough." Irene said.

"Hm. What did you guys need to do?"

"Reviewing. Double check. Making sure that everything's good. No error and no single mistake." Irene answered.

"All these documents?"

"Yep."

"Oh. I can help if you want."

"But how about your cafe?"

"I'm the boss and I trust my staffs."

"Will it be ok?"

"Of course. But wait, is it confidential?" Wendy asked and pointed at the documents. 

"Most of it, yes. Or you can help fix those printed papers accordingly and double check. I don't have time to do it and Seulgi's already busy with works I gave her." Irene told Wendy and gestured to the piles of paper on the desk at the corner of Irene's office.

"Woah. That's a lot." Wendy said.

"This all?" Wendy asked and checked the papers.

"Yeah. I was supposed to give the task to Seulgi or other staffs. But since you want to help, so why not." Irene said. 

Wendy looked at Irene and Irene winked at her.

"Tsk. Fine. I'll be your part time employee for today." Wendy said and carried the papers to the coffee table in front of the couch.

"Thankyou, Wendy honey!" Irene giggled.

"Yeah yeah." 

 

 

 

...

 

 

 

 

It took 3 to 4 hours for Wendy to finish up everything. She let out a heavy sigh and smiled in satisfaction looking at her well done work. 

"Phew. Finally." 

Wendy looked at Irene and found Irene fell asleep on her swivel chair. 

Wendy got up and walked towards Irene. She put her right palm on Irene's left cheek gently, then she took off Irene's glasses and put it down on the desk. 

"You're gonna hurt your neck sleeping like this." Wendy whispered. 

She pulled the chair slowly and moved to carry Irene carefully not to wake her up. Wendy put Irene down gently on the couch. 

Wendy covered up Irene's body using her coat. 

"You must be so tired." Wendy mumbled as she kneel down near the couch and caressed Irene's hair. 

Wendy patted Irene's head softly before she stood up. She put back all the papers that she had fixed and checked to where it were supposed to be. She also helped to pack up Irene's stuffs. 

Done with that, Wendy grabbed Irene's handbag and Irene's coat. She went down first to put Irene's things inside her car. 

Wendy got back up to wake Irene up. 

"Irene. Hey. Joohyun ah, wake up." Wendy patted Irene's cheek softly. 

"Hmm." Irene frowned as she stirred from her sleep.

"It's late. I'll send you home, just leave your car tonight." Wendy said. 

Irene rubbed her eyes sleepily. 

"I'm tired." Irene muttered.

"I know. Come." Wendy pulled Irene's wrist gently.

Irene yawned cutely while covering using her palm. Wendy smiled looking at her. 

"Come on, my sleeping beauty." Wendy said. 

Irene quickly clung to Wendy's arm. 

 

 

As soon as they have arrived at Irene's home, the two of them were welcomed by the maids. 

"Where's uncle and aunt?" Wendy asked.

"They went out for a dinner with friends." One of the maid answered.

"Ah. Ok. I'll take Irene upstairs." Wendy told her and she nodded. 

"Lemme sleep at the living room, I'm exhausted." Irene whined.

Wendy sighed and decided to piggyback Irene. 

Irene snuggled more onto her back with eyes closed. 

"Seriously. What are you? 5?" Wendy asked.

Irene hit Wendy's shoulder lightly.

"Just kidding." Wendy chuckled. 

"Don't you want to freshen up first before sleep?" Wendy asked after reaching Irene's room. Irene was already laying on her bed comfortably.

"No. Let me get some rest. I'll shower later." Irene replied. 

"Ok, up to you. Sleep now." Wendy said and pulled up the blanket for Irene. 

"Don't go yet." Irene told Wendy and looked at her with her sleepy eyes. 

"I'll be here. Just go to sleep, alright?"

Irene pouted at Wendy. 

"Why?" Wendy asked.

"Accompany me. Just stay here." Irene told her. 

Wendy smiled and sat down on the bed. 

"You're being clingy now, you know." Wendy said softly.

"I just miss you so much and I can't sleep well for the past few weeks." Irene said sadly. 

Wendy frowned and held Irene's hand.

"I miss you too, always. Why didn't you tell me about this?" Wendy asked, really concerned about Irene. 

"I just don't want to make you worried." Irene replied. 

"Hyunnie. We're engaged. You are my future wife. Of course I would be worried." Wendy said.

"I'm sorry." Irene looked down at her hand that held Wendy's hand tightly. 

Wendy sighed and scooted closer at Irene. 

"Now tell me, why can't you sleep? Hm?"

"I think I think too much. I don't get enough rest too. I also can't stop thinking of you."

"Why don't you call me?"

"I'm waiting for you to call me."

Wendy facepalmed and shook her head.

"Joohyun ah. I didn't call because I got home late after I'd closed my cafe at night and I thought you were asleep already." Wendy told her.

"See. You're tired too." Irene pouted. 

"Yeah, but you should always call me whenever you need me and tell me everything." Wendy said. 

"Sorry?"

Wendy smiled seeing Irene's cute pouty face. 

"Come here you." Wendy hugged Irene and pecked her nose softly.

"Don't do that again, ok? Just call me anytime, I'll be there for you." Wendy said.

"Ok." Irene smiled. 

"Now, you sleep first. Restwell. I'll wake you up later for dinner, alright?"

"Alright" Irene nodded. 

"Close your eyes. Sleep."

"I love you, Wan ah."

"I love you more."

Irene smiled happily then closed her eyes to sleep. Wendy stayed, watching Irene until she's sure Irene was asleep. 

Slowly, Wendy pulled her hand from Irene's grip. 

"Sweetdream." Wendy whispered and kissed Irene's forehead lovingly. 

Wendy went out of Irene's room silently to go down to prepare the dinner. 

"I'll be cooking for Irene tonight." Wendy told the maids and chefs too.

"But-"

"It's alright. You guys can help me wash or cut the meat and the rest."

"Ok!"

"Let's start now then!"

Wendy clapped her hands excitedly which caused them all to laugh at her behaviour. 

Wendy smiled looking at them. 

'Kind people.' Wendy thought. 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

"Hmm. Someone's being over the moon ever since Ms.Fiancee back to herself, paying full attention and brings food too." Seulgi said without looking at Irene who's smiling like a fool. 

"You're just being jealous, Seul." Irene replied.

"Please. I have my Baby Joy." Seulgi said.

"Tsk. You've changed after you're with Joy."

"The power of love." Seulgi joked.

"Pfft." Irene scoffed before she ended up laughing with Seulgi. 

"But seriously, how are you two?" Irene asked.

"We're good. Like Yeri had said before, Joy's really bold and she isn't afraid to display her affection."

"And you love it."

"Obviously." Seulgi grinned.

"I'm happy for you." Irene said sincerely.

"Thankyou. It's like a dream comes true." Seulgi chuckled. 

"Ah. I gotta go now, Seul. Wendy must be waiting already." Irene said as she stood up. 

"Alright. I'm going out for lunch with Joy too." Seulgi said standing up as well. 

"Oh yeah Irene?"

"Yes?"

"I'm happy for you too" Seulgi winked then left Irene at her office. 

Irene furrowed her eyebrows but then she just shrugged her shoulders.

After done packing her things, she exited her office. 

Irene headed directly to the elevator. She got surprised when the elevator was decorated beautifully. She looked around and saw her staffs smiled at her and gestured her to just use the elevator. 

Then, Irene just stepped in and pressed the ground floor button. But then, Irene saw there were words written on the elevator's door. 

"Dear Irene, it's been a good long period of time knowing you. I can say million of words to express my love and how grateful I am to have you but that might take forever. So let me jump to the point, shall we?" Irene read out loud. 

Irene scratched her head as she doesn't understand what's the point. 

Right when the elevator reached ground floor and was opened, Irene was greeted by the sight of staffs lining up on the left and right side, standing by the line of the red carpet.

"What's going on?" Irene asked nervously.

However, Irene followed the staffs' gestured telling her to step out and walked on the red carpet while the staffs throwing confetti at her.

'Ooook this is out of sudden and awkward~' Irene thought

Irene saw Seulgi standing just right in the middle of the entrance so Irene walked faster towards Seulgi.

"Seul-"

Seulgi cutted Irene off as she gave a bouquet of Purple roses to Irene.

"Now, listen to me." Seulgi said.

Irene just hold the flowers and looked at Seulgi in confusion. 

"I've given you Pink roses before which means that I admire you, you're my joy and your happiness means the most to me. I've given you a Red rose too which represents my love for you and you are a beauty of perfection to me. Now, I'm giving you Purple roses which is hard for me to find, just like you. You are not easy to find but easy to love. You are my someone special. With love, Wendy." Seulgi smiled after reading the content of the card in her hand. 

"Like I said, I'm happy for you too Irene." Seulgi said and moved away.

Irene was about to stop Seulgi but she was stopped instead when she felt someone's hand on the left side of her waist. 

A hand also stretched out from behind on her right side, with a small box on the palm and there Irene saw a sparkling white gold ring.

"Will you say yes to spend forever with me?" Wendy whispered into Irene's right ear. 

Irene was shocked to react but her heart was flying high. 

Irene let her tears of joy fall out of her eyes as she nodded her head and said "Yes". 

She felt a soft kiss on her right cheek and Wendy walked to stand in front of Irene. 

Wendy grinned widely at her and Irene just chuckled at Wendy. 

"But I have our engagement ring already." Irene said.

"That was from our parents. I want to give you a special one, chosen by me personally since this isn't a set up and our hearts are one already." Wendy replied. 

"May I?" Wendy asked and took off the ring from the box. Irene answered by reaching her hand out to Wendy, Wendy slipped in the ring smoothly. 

"It fits!" Wendy exclaimed. Irene giggled and  hugged her. 

The staffs then cheered for them and Seulgi taking pictures of them. 

"Guys. That was such a late reaction. She said Yes minutes ago." Wendy laughed along with people there. 

"I can't believe you've prepared this for me." Irene mumbled, still hugging Wendy. 

"How was it? Do you like my surprise? See. I did it for you since you asked me to propose you romantically before." Wendy smirked proudly. 

"Hahaha. I love it, Wan ah. Really really. I love youuuu." Irene replied.

"Aww, I love you too." Wendy said, tighten her hugs on Irene.

But then, Wendy said something . . .

"Oh. Actually, another thing is.. Our wedding will be in 2 days."

"WHAT?!"

 

 

 

THE END! :D


 

 

 

Hi guys! That's the end of it. It's only a short story of Wenrene so I don't write more chapters.

The story's simple and not really interesting though. I just love to write for fun :D

But I do hope that you (readers) enjoy the story. 

Till next time ^^ 

 

Sincerely,

Iamrandom21.