Seunghyun vs Seungri

Treasure [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Treasure
Seunghyun vs Seungri

“News?” Seungri’s eyes lit up and he hastily brushed his wet cheeks away. “You’re the best brother!”

“Oh yes, I am!” Seokjin grinned at his bestie’s excitement. “Come, lets’ go then!”

Thus, the duo exited the room. They went down the halls, hand in hand — just like when they were younger. 

Seungri’s orbs trailed along the walls with various pictures. He was impressed to see so many diverse photos of Seokjin’s various stages of life — sometimes he was a small kid, other times he was going through puberty thanks to the pimples on his face, and some were even quite recent, because Seokjin had the same hue of brown in that moment. 

“I see you went through a lot with BTS,” Seungri commented as he continued to analyze the pictures around. 

“Indeed. That is why I feel so bad for you, because I don’t even know if I can properly imagine the agony you are going through right now,” Seokjin admitted and squeezed his peer’s hand. 

“Hey, the fact that you are so compassionate is already a lot for me,” Seungri reassured with a gentle smile. “I hate how helpless I am. I don’t know how to track them. I don’t know how to help them. I am just a student who doesn't even know how to fight properly. Sure, I had some training, but never through practice of marital arts like my hyungs, you know.”

“I utterly get you!” Seokjin nodded his head vigorously. “My hyungs don’t allow me to train either! They always use some lame excuses such as ‘We don't want to see you hurt, because you may fall and sprain your leg’ or ‘Why do you even have to practice when you have us?’ Seriously, they just don't understand that I enjoy being independent and have the ability to defend myself.”

“Your hyungs sound exactly like mine! You won’t believe how similar they are!” Seungri agreed and was happy to hear that he was not the only having overly protective family. “And do they often like to scold you each time you come back with a scratch?”

“Yesss!” Seokjin groaned dramatically and his expression clearly showed how he sure had such encounters before. “One time a random behind girl lost balance and pushed me. I ended up grazing my knee and BTS glared at the poor girl so much that she broke down crying.”

“I can relate so badly,” Seungri sighed as he remembered all the times that his hyungs overreacted. “They can be such drama queens.”

“Definitely!” Seokjin concurred and pushed the doors, entering the living room.

“Were you perhaps badmouthing us, Jinnie?” Rap Monster raised his eyebrow. He was sitting on an armchair, flipping through some papers. 

“No way,” Seokjin sarcastically waved his hand and giggled. 

“Brat,” Yoongi, who was by the bookshelves commented, not tearing his gaze from the book in his hand. 

“Well, he’s then the only ‘brat’ that can actually badmouth you without getting his head chopped off,” Seungri interjected, aware that if anybody beside Seokjin said anything bad about BTS — maybe with exception of Big Bang? — would surely end dead within 24 hours. 

“Indeed,” Jungkook chuckled as he entered with two glasses of lemonade. “Lemonade?”

Seokjin and Seungri nodded their heads, gladly accepting the drinks. 

“So what are the news?” Seungri asked as soon as he took a few sips of the chilly liquid. 

“Ah, here,” Jimin came out with a laptop and placed it at the dining table. 

BTS gathered around the device with Seungri right in front of it. Then they played a video. 

“Hi Seungri-ssi,” a man in a fancy suit greeted. He seemed like any other male except for the grandiose surrounding — the glass wall with a ri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter