Stolen

Treasure [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Treasure
Stolen

Seungri exited the bus and looked around. The sun started to set and the sky was smoothly melting from bright blue to warm orange. The first stars could be seen and the pale moon was trying to make an appearance on the other side, biding sun goodbye.

He closed his eyes and recalled his past.

A few years ago

“Little boy, what are you doing here when it’s raining so much?” a handsome man said, exiting a sport car. 

His tailored suit was deep navy and the vivid red tie was matching it so well. His light brown leather shoes clicked as he approached the tiny kid.

“N-nothing,” Seungri replied, stepping back. 

He, on the other hand, wore a mere baggy shirt that Mark gave him a week ago. However, it was dirty due to sleeping in it on the streets. His pants were also no longer fit, for he lost so much weight that they turned baggy as well.

“You know what,” the stranger extended his hand and with a warm smile, responded. “Let me help you.”

“Why should I let you help me? You will only lose by taking me in,” Seungri protested, shaking his head.

At that moment he trusted nobody but Mark. Mark himself had told him to trust strangers. Since Seungri lived on the streets for some time now, he got a taste of how cunning and bad people could be. For example, he got robbed and beaten once. He would not have survived it if it weren’t for Mark, who had stepped in and protected him.

“I don’t know either, but something tells me that I should do it, despite my rationality telling me to leave you to rot by yourself and that your life should not even matter to me,” the stranger explained, confused himself at his choice of action. “Come on, I don’t show kindness often — I do the opposite.”

“The last sentence sure did not help in convincing me,” Seungri chuckled and sighed. “Whatever, I don’t have much to lose,” he nostalgically recalled his late family. 

He also believed that Mark would be better off without him — he was a burden after all. If he were to die, at least Mark wouldn’t have to bring him food and look after him anymore. 

And so, their hands clasped. 

“What’s your name?” the stranger asked, as he led the boy to the luxurious vehicle. 

“Lee Seungri,” Seungri introduced himself. 

“Kwon Jiyong,” the no-longer-stranger responded with an illegally captivating smirk. “Nice to meet you.”

“Nice to meet you, too,” Seungri couldn’t help but to blush.

Back in the present, he smiled to himself. He will never forget the first encounter between him and Jiyong. It felt so magical — like from a fairy tale. 

Then he thought about his encounter with the rest of Big Bang 

A few years ago, later that day when Seungri and Jiyong met for the first time

“Have you finished changing?” Seungri’s personal maid inquired after knowing on the rich wooden doors. 

“Yes!” Seungri, who freshly had taken a shower, answered, pulling the soft shirt on. 

He felt like at home — the scent of the bathroom reminded him of the lilies that his mom loved so much, the snowy white towels with bright blue strips reminded him of the towels that his dad cherished, and the cold marble tiles reminded him of the stony kitchen he liked to sneak in at 3am in his old home. 

Before he knew it, a tear slid down his face, a sob escaped his lips, and he had to roughly clasp his palms around his mouth to conceal the rest of the whimpers. 

“Sir? Are you all right?” the female maid with those cliche English costumes concerned voice was muffled by the thick doors, but it was enough to snap Seungri from his deep thoughts. 

Mustering any courage and composure he had left, Seungri said with as stable voice as he could. “Yes, I’m coming. Thank you for your concern.”

He roughly wiped his tears off with his sleeve and the little boy exited the bathroom that was way too big for him. After all, he was just a kid.

“Thank you for waiting for me,” Seungri squeaky voice echoed through the tall and spacious hallways as soon as he stepped out from the chamber. 

“Of course,” the maid smiled and bowed. “You have admirable manners for your age, Sir.”

“Mom and Dad taught me-” Seungri started but cut himself off as the recollection of his old, warm house crashed into his mind anew. After awkwardly clearing his throat, he continued. “I apologize, old habits die hard.”

“Please, it’s all right. I’m sorry for stepping into a sensitive topic,” the maid bowed fully down to show the utmost respect. 

“Ah, please don’t bow so much!” Seungri perplexedly asked waving his hands around. 

He was about to add something more when he hit a wall. 

A talking wall?

“Who are you?” the tall stranger man inquired, boring his deep brown eyes to the kiddo’s. He had oddly blue hair and impressively handsome face. Seemed like a womanizer. On top of that, a confident and powerful aura beamed off him, which was quite frightening.

“S-Seungri..?” Seungri stuttered and walked away a few steps, intimidated by the man. 

“And what are you doing here?” another male came into the view. He, in contrast, was shorter, had blonde hair, barely visible eyes, and a wide smile. “Are you lost, little boy?”

“You sound like creepers,” yet another male said from the other side of the hall, opening the doors. Black h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter