Manipulation At Its Finest

Treasure [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Treasure
Manipulation At Its Finest

“A shame indeed,” Seokjin nodded his head as he gave Mark a cotton swab. 

Mark accepted the material and barley managed to conceal a smirk that was pushing onto his lips. He knew very well what was going on and it was extremely entreating to see two biggest gangs being manipulated by mere high schoolers. 

“Aigoo,” Seungri hissed as Mark pressed the cotton swab with hydrogen peroxide to cleanse the wound. “Ah, this pain is nothing to the fact that you and I won’t be able to be friends again.”

“Oh, how I wish our gangs could at least cease fire or even create a truce,” Seokjin used his theatrical skills in practice — he sighed dramatically and placed his palm on his heart, wincing in feigned agony. 

“Jinnie,” Seungri thought about painful things such as dying puppies and eating oranges after brushing teeth, in order to water his eyes. His orbs sparkled as a thin layer of tears covered them. “It was a pleasure to know you. True, we didn’t have much time after we reunited after so many years, but it would be hard to sustain our brotherhood when our new families are so aggressive towards each other.”

“Alas, I understand you, my beloved brother,” Seokjin followed in suit and actually allowed a tear slide down, hitting the ground just like in those cliche movies. “It was an honor to see you again.”

“Oh dear,” Rap Monster sighed and massaged his templates, aware of the game the maknaes were playing. The worst part was that despite being conscious, he still fell for it. “Jiyong-hyung.”

“Accepted,” GD nodded his head and a silent truce was created within an instant. 

At the same time, Seungri and Seokjin smirked and wiped off the artificial tears. 

“That was easy,” Seungri noted and Seokjin shrugged.

“Expected more too,” Seokjin agreed. “Just like that time when we wanted to play some more, but your mom didn’t allow us, because you were leaving to your grandmother’s place, and we threw that gigantic tantrum.”

“Aw, I thought about it too! I was about to pull off that scenario where we embrace each other for the last time,” Seungri chuckled along with his best friend as they recalled the old memories. 

“Manipulative and spoilt brats,” Mark commented and received glares from the maknaes.

“Shh, nobody knows,” Seungri joked and Seokjin bursted out in laugher.

It was impressive to see those two innocent boys reigning over top mafia gangs without any care for this world. The leaders of the groups only sigh in defeat as if regretting taking in the boys, but deep down, they would not change the history no matter what. 

“By the way, Riri,” Jiyong said, breaking the short silence. “How did you know that Mark-hyung is going to pick up? Obviously Got7 tried to continuously contact him and failed, so what made you think that at that particular time, Mark-hyung would be available?”

“I got a message,” Seungri nonchalantly answered. 

“You had access to your phone all this time?” Jiyong raised an eyebrow. 

“No. Wait let me clarify,” Seungri said. “Thanks, hyung,” he quickly muttered when Mark was done placing a bandaid on his neck. “I got a single message notification from my phone that was placed in my back pocket. I knew that it couldn’t be you,” he pointed at Big Bang. “Because you would spamming me with messages, which results in a never-ending vibrations. Therefore that meant two things. 

“Big Bang found you,” Rap Monster deduced with his bright mind. Well, he did have that ridiculously high IQ for a reason.

“Correct, and I was expecting just one person to text me today,” Seungri continued. “Obviously, it was Mark hyung. I told him about that doctor in the suburbs and I knew that his phone was about to die, because he mentioned forgetting the charger at home. I asked him to text me as soon as he got the battery back.”

“What if the message was spontaneously and coincidentally sent by an advertisement or anybody else?” Seokjin inquired with narrowed eyes. 

“Well, I would have a bullet through my head, but I would worry more about Got7 than myself,” Seungri giggled and ran his fingers through his silky black hair. He stood up and stretched

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter