intro: it's a beautiful thing.

it's a beautiful thing. | kth

intro: it's a beautiful thing.

There are three things that need to be known about Kim Tae-hyung (김태형):

The first thing is that he is a wealthy model who loves Gucci, and aspires to be an actor.

The second thing is that he loves children, especially smiling ones.

The third thing is that he cannot stand tears.

To him, they make people feel too strongly about something, and it was weird to him how the body shows that overwhelmed feeling through wet eyes, which is why he almost never cried. His efforts made him a kind, cheery face in the public, along with a sometimes blank-faced and amusing individual.

To most, his mere face was a beautiful thing.

There are another three things that need to be known about a different person:

The first thing is that Lee Na-ri (이나리) was born through two careless Americans, and was not supposed to exist.

The second thing is that she gave birth to a son named Jihoon (지훈) at sixteen because of a .

The third thing is that her mind was broken, and she was crippled with depression and severe anxiety.

To Taehyung, the mere sight of her tears was so dreadful to watch that his own dry eyes watered.


Written on 17.03.23.

i swear they are not going to be this short.

i'm new to asianfanfics and i already love the format of the writing. i can do a ton with this. i'm just not used to it yet.

nonetheless, njoi the rideeeee! :)