The Enslaved Vows

Sharing Quality Content; Fic Recommendations
 

by kristinxm
 
Genre: Gangs, Psychological, Action, Drama, Romance.
Characters: Suga + OC, Jeon Jungkook + OC, Jung Hoseok + OC
Status: Complete.
Series contains 3 stories. For Better OR Worse, To Have & To Hold, In Sickness or in Health

This serise has taken up alot of time to write and read but I've enjoyed the ride. There are aspects that make up women strong and independent, I loved how the author's three OCs are all strong independent women with unique personalities.

The amount of badassery in this fic is awesome, things go down, emotions are tampered with and relationships are strengthened. The author really works on character development, an element of writing I love that is often overlooked in fanfiction. I'm sure you'll get what I mean when you read it.

I also admire the author's courage on tackeling mental illness from a very real perspective. Alot of fics I've read haven't given it the real touch, it's as if writers don't understand how to depict it. Here the writer does not sugarcoat depression, trauma, anxiety. This is as relatable and down to earth as it gets even if the scenarios seem far fetched to readers. For those who are blessed without mental illness you'll understand the value of relationships and time in mental helth and recovery. It's very insightful.

Hold on tight because it's a messy but worthwhile ride when reading The Enslaved Vows.

To read this series, simply click the title in the pink text above. I recommend you start fomr the very begining; For Better or Worse.