Epilogue

Love That Couldn't Last Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon woke up to the same dream again where everyone died except her. She sniffed and cried again for the umpteenth time ever since she was admitted there. Since the tragedy, the doctors have agreed to clarify Taeyeon as one of the mental disorder patient due to extreme trauma. She ruffled up her bed and let out a very loud scream that gives attention to the nurse in the psychotries ward. They rushed towards Taeyeon and try to calm her down when she started to kick and throw everything on the bed. They struggled to cuff both of her hands and feets to the bed. Soon after, one of them letting out a syringe to inject her a calming shot on the thigh.

Taeyeon badly wanted to tell everyone that she is not crazy and people's assumption about her being crazy is totally wrong. She only got traumatized by the incident. But then, which person would admit that she is crazy? Nobody would admit that they are crazy even when they actually is. 

Taeyeon smiled after getting the shot from the nurse. She laid down on her bed while trying to recall her happy moments with Baekhyun. Not long after that, she fall asleep with a confused heart and unstable emotion. Tears and smile mixed together on her face showing that she faces a really poor and hard life after the incident. Now she is the mental disorder patient who lost everything in a glimpse of eyes.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter