The End of Everything

Love That Couldn't Last Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In a mere second, the passengers could hear the pilot was trying to tell them something but the speaker was not working very well. The flight attendance were all trying to calm them down by stating that this was just a common problems. In this situation, there were some children crying and Taeyeon herself was holding out her tears. She burried her face in Baekhyun's shoulder and hugged his arm tightly. Baekhyun on the other side try not to steer with the condition since he knew that Taeyeon needs him to be strong.

"It's okay honey, you will be alright as long as I am here to protect you," he patted her head let her hugged his arm even though his arm feels limp already. The airplane continue to shake and let out a sound like getting hit by tons of small rocks. Finally the pilot could make it clear and said that they're going to crash due to extreme heavy weather.

This trip who was suppose to be excited and happy had turned to be a tragedy and nightmare to all of the passengers. The pilot order them to wear the life jacket because it seems like they would be crashing into the ocean. Taeyeon hurriedly find hers under the seat and she found it shortly but the jacket didn't seems want to move from its place. She used a little energy to pull it out but it got stuck down there. She became panicked as she thought that she still want to be alive because she still has many things to do and the most important one is to get married with her fianceè. But the life jacket won't came out!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter