A Happy Start

Love That Couldn't Last Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was 6.30 in the morning. Everyone in the family was busy preparing for the trip. "This is it, today is the day I have been waiting for almost a month!" the girl monologue in her heart.

A day where her family and her soon-to-be husband's family were going to Budapest. They had planned this trip to tighten their family's bond before they tie the knot.

Taeyeon woke up with a cheeky smile on her face stating that she was totally excited with this one-week trip. She rushed to the bathroom and shower for almost half an hour to make sure that she had got the best smell ever in front of her precious one.

When the time was showing at 8 o'clock in the morning, Taeyeon heard a loud shout from the dowstairs urging her to get ready real fast since the flight was going to be at 9.30 am. While she was rushing to death, she took a glimpse of the dark sky as the sign of thunder got to be happen soon.

But due lack of time, she did not really care about it and she just went downstairs clumsily while carrying her luggage. Finally at 8.45 am they drove to the airport and reached there 15 minutes later. Luckily the traffic was not really heavy since most of people are at their work place by the time.

At the airport, Taeyeon could already seeย her very handsome sweetheart was standing in front of the departure door eagerly with his family. She crooked a smile and checked her attire for the last time to make sure that she was pretty enough to flatter his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter