Surprise (BTS's V)

Just for the Length of a Song
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Surprise

(ft. BTS's V)

Inspired by: Confusing - Teen Top

1243 Words - No warning applied

 

 

“Don’t open your eyes just yet!!”

 

You giggled to yourself, keeping your palms against your eyes. You had been tempted to peek through the cracks of your fingers, but you didn’t want to disappoint Taehyung. Apparently, he’d been working on his surprise for a while and the least you wanted was to ruin it.

 

You could feel his soft hands on your waist as he guided you around. Sometimes he whispered you to watch your step, other times he abruptly moved you on the side, probably making you avoid something that was in your way that he didn’t notice before.

 

You weren’t exactly sure where he was bringing you at first. He had forced you to keep your eyes closed while he was driving the car as well. When you two reached your destination, though, you could hear something that sounded like waves hitting a shore. You kept the thought to yourself, though. You still had no clue as to what Taehyung had prepared you that was by the beach and you tried not to guess too much.

 

“I will remove your shoes now, ok? You can trust me!” You heard him tell you and you nodded, hearing him kneel down beside you to untie your shoes. It only strengthened the idea of the beach and you smiled at you imagined the view.

 

Your lips curved upward when Taehyung removed your sock and your feet came in contact with warm sand. You curled your toes and enjoyed the feeling while you felt him untie your second shoe. Once you had your two feet in the sand, the walk continued and you became more and more eager to discover what your boyfriend had in store for you.

 

“Can’t I open my eyes now?” You asked, pouting in the direction you thought Taehyung was, but the boy simply chuckled. He probably shook his head, forgetting you couldn’t see him.

 

“Just wait a bit more.” Was the only thing he said and you felt his resting back on your waist to guide you. You rested your head on his shoulder and you two continued walking for a bit until you started hearing faint voices in the distance. Taehyung stopped his walk and you frowned.

 

“I’ll um… Wait here!” He said quickly, letting go of you and you heard him running in the sand. You were confused but decided to simply stay there, enjoying the sound of the waves and the warm sand covering your feet.

 

Your frown deepened when you heard, a few meters away, Taehyung whispering something. You could have recognized his voice between thousands. You then heard another and things being moved around. Jungkook? Curiousness was starting to get the best of you, but you couldn’t even open your eyes.

 

“Okay, Y/N, you can open your eyes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter