Fruit Cake (BTS's Jungkook)

Just for the Length of a Song
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Fruit Cake

(ft. BTS's Jungkook)

Inspired by: Coffee Shop - B.A.P

1098 Words - No warning applied

 

 

You entered the small coffee place and sighed, finally able to let go of your collar that you had been holding up to your chin for the whole walk. It was completely freezing outside, a small layer of snow covering the streets and the trees. You didn’t complain at all, though, as you loved everything winter had to offer.

 

Winter meant snow, merry lights, evenings in front of the fireplace telling stories, warm pajamas and sweaters, warm beverages, and, of course, Christmas.

 

You removed your thick scarf and let it lose around your neck, looking around at the nicely decorated coffee shop with a smile. Your eyes scanned the crowd, but you didn’t see him yet. Maybe he had been slowed down by the snow, so you decided to go order immediately, looking forward the hot liquid warming up your throat and body.

 

“One hot chocolate, please!” You ordered, looking at the rows of pastries on the side and thinking for a bit. “Can you add me two of those fruit cakes too?” You asked last minute, sending a smile to the employee who sent it back and nodded.

 

You paid and took your plates and mugs before heading to one of the tables of the place. It wasn’t too crowded, just enough so you felt like this place would stay in business. You sat down at your usual table, put your school bag on the chair beside you, and wrapped your cold fingers around your warm mug. You felt your phone vibrate in the pocket of your coat and you quickly took it out, beaming at the name that appeared on your screen.

 

Kookie!: I’ll be there in two minutes!!!

 

You giggled to yourself and smiled, putting the two fruit cakes on the side and took out a few notebooks from your bag. This was your favorite time of the week, when you would meet up with Jungkook in your usual coffee place to study.

 

The first time was a pure coincidence. You didn’t expect to see him entering the place with a bag full of books and a look full of exhaustion in his face. You weren’t friends, but simple acquaintances back then. You still watched with curious eyes when he ordered a coffee, the one he still ordered every time that you now knew by heart, and went to a table in the corner of the room to drown in his books.

 

The second time, a week later,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter