Magnet (EXO's Baekhyun)

Just for the Length of a Song
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Magnets

(ft. EXO's Baekhyun)

Inspired by: Wrong Number - TVXQ

1058 Words - Mention of mature scenes

 

You didn’t know exactly how long you had been staring at the little piece of paper in your hand. One simple strand of a white sheet you had no idea where it came from. What you knew, though, was that the little numbers written one beside another in a bright red ink pen came from the same hands that caressed your skin a few nights before.

 

They were smooth, moving up and down the height of your waist, each time they stopped and went back on their track, you wished they didn’t. You wanted them higher, then lower. you wanted them everywhere.

 

You shivered, still feeling the slight tingle on your skin. It had already been a few days, yet you could still feel it, even though you had tried to avoid it. You wriggled uneasily and frowned, not comprehending why you were still staring. You didn’t know what you were waiting for. Eager to hear the sound of his voice again, you wanted to call him, but was it okay to do so? Was it okay to ask for more again?

 

“You want more?” His deep tone echoed in your ear, filling the air along with the heavy music of the dance floor. You weren’t sure if he could hear your heavy breathing, but you hoped he didn’t. The place was crowded and hot, sweat was rolling down your forehead, but your senses were only focused on the music and the feeling of the dancing body behind yours.

 

And you did want more, a few nights before. You wanted more of the man’s touch. You wanted to feel his skin against yours, and this time, without any clothes blocking the way. And you did feel it, in the end. It was surprising, after eliminating all the alcohol from your body and thinking it out for a few days, to realize such attraction pulled you together like a magnet in the short time lapse of a night.

 

“A pretty lady like you shouldn’t be drinking by herself. Who knows, some low-class male could try to flirt and ask you for a dance.” A seductive voice came to your ear and a slim body in your range of view. He had two glasses in his hands that he placed on the counter of the bar. One in front of him, and one in front of you.

 

His eyes. They were the first thing you noticed. They were so deep, attracting you to stare only for a bit more. If you could stare at them now, you would still. You clearly remembered how they pierced through yours as well. He was pulled in just as much.

 

You let your eyes wander over his perfect facial features, eyeing his messy and slightly curved hair before your eyes went down to his white blouse, one or two buttons left open for you to have a peek at his collarbon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter