two

i got love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ever since that last conversation on with her friends, Jisoo couldn't help but notice Seokjin more and more everytime she came to her store. Namjoon was right, he did continue to come everyday. That made her wonder if Kim Seokjin actually liked her. Nevertheless, her interest in him grew, with her starting to take pictures to him secretly on her phone. She admit that this was a definetly stalker-ish but she didn't know how to ask him about his feelings and didn't know whether she actually liked him. Her days consisted of waiting for Kim Seokjin to come to her store and watching him leave before the whole process repeats again the next day.

Seeing that he does come everyday, she is more determined than ever to improve her cooking. She watches cooking videos while there's no one at the cafe, constantly trying to improve her cooking and try out new recipes. She feels like her cooking is starting to improve but by the looks of the amount of customers who come everyday, she isn't convinced.

Seokjin comes to her café once again and continues to his routine of sitting at his usual spot. Its the afternoon now and he had ordered a plate of spaghetti. Jisoo was busy cutting up the ingredients for his meal as she takes a few short glimpse at the doctor. He sips on the cup of water he had ordered as he flips through his newspaper. However, this time, it looks as if he's waiting for someone, occasionally looking out the window and checking his phone. He gets a phone call when Jisoo goes the back kitchen to make his spaghetti.

She cooks the spaghetti earnestly, trying her best to make it taste as nice as she can make it, she decorates it prettily, dusting some grated cheese on top and when she's satisfied, she head out to serve her dish. When she returns with the plate in her hands, she is surprised to see a girl sitting with Seokjin. She looks extremely well put together, with her body clad in designer merchandise and her face made up to look like a goddess. Jisoo spots a luggage near their table and assumes that she isn't from this village. She didn't recall Rosé saying that there will anybody new coming to the village but shrugs the thought off and she walks to their table. She sets the plate down and smiles at both of them, telling them to enjoy the meal.

"Thank you. Can I have a sandwich please?" the lady across Seokjin asks and Jisoo nods, going back to the kitchen to make another one. She stares at the pair while she prepares the ingredients from behind the counter, she's not really sure what she's chopping at this point, aimless moving the knife up and down. The two look comfortable with each other, laughing and talking at ease. She hears the girl affectionately calling Seokjin, "oppa", which he responds happily to. Jisoo learns that her name is Jennie, as she eavesdrop on their conversation. She couldn't help it, there was only the three of them in the café. The more Jisoo looks at the two, the more she thinks they are a couple. She couldn't de

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter